the most depressing truth(+18) enter at your own risk

D

Deleted member 3828

[ ]
Author of the thread: @OldVirgin

This russian guy just proves its all about looks. He just asked girls smile if you wanna fuck me, they said you are cute but not too fast. All of girls are laughing at his sex jokes.

All about facial harmony, not weird faces and round jaws like me. His voice is also nt, he acts nt, all presetminated from birth. Its over

Even heightpill itself is cope. All written on your face, overall appearance/proportions/ratios

I can show you 5'8 russian pick uper who is very gl. Its all about prederminism

Why don't you ldar already with your bimax cope.

Its over, i am roping today

Tagging users who still bluepilled and didnt lose hope yet: @LooksOverAll @Ed676 @Syobevoli @subhuman incel @Areuready @JosephGarrot123 @Thompsonz

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member, Biiyo03 and 5 others
nooooo he's shorttttttt it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 3828
nooooo he's shorttttttt it's over
How is he short, he is taller than every girl in the video.

I am 6'0 and I get heightmogged by women regularly, so he's prob taller than me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 12669 and 5 others
How is he short, he is taller than every girl in the video.

I am 6'0 and I get heightmogged by women regularly, so he's prob taller than me.
you are short too, it's also over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member, Deleted member 10104 and 2 others
wish I was this NT

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13332
so @OldVirgin requested ban then asked other people to post for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
unironically yeah 6'0 is actually short my friend is 6'4 and I feel short as fuck next to him
"a very tall person is taller than me so I am short"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member, Preoximerianas and 9 others
"a very tall person is taller than me so I am short"
Yo can you stop calling me out and my bullshit and let me cope?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 3828 and lutte
Yo can you stop calling me out and my bullshit and let me cope?
SnoopyMisguidedBat max 1mb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828

This russian guy just proves its all about looks. He just asked girls smile if you wanna fuck me, they said you are cute but not too fast. All of girls are laughing at his sex jokes.

All about facial harmony, not weird faces and round jaws like me. His voice is also nt, he acts nt, all presetminated from birth. Its over

Even heightpill itself is cope. All written on your face, overall appearance/proportions/ratios

Tagging users who still bluepilled and didnt lose hope yet: @LooksOverAll @Ed676 @Syobevoli @subhuman incel @Areuready @JosephGarrot123 @Thompsonz

Dunno whats ur point all the girls just laughed none actually liked him and they blatantly told him they prefer money over looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 7725 and metagross
@Deusmaximus i want you to share your thoughts on this

Bimax is to go from truecel to normie. It was never intended to turn normies to slayers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, khvirgin and Deleted member 3828
Based, but i got a tinder date but i was too afraid to choose a place for us to meet. So it's over now. my nerves will be the one that ruins me. I've started wearing a hat despite not balding and it shrinks my forehead and makes me look even taller than 6ft. Idk lad it's still over for me though never was bluepilled. I can chat with women and I've even directed amature actresses with out issue. but when it came to meeting with a tinder person I just couldn't.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 3828
@OldVirgin should rope, I can agree on this though

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 3828
Based, but i got a tinder date but i was too afraid to choose a place for us to meet. So it's over now. my nerves will be the one that ruins me. I've started wearing a hat despite not balding and it shrinks my forehead and makes me look even taller than 6ft. Idk lad it's still over for me though never was bluepilled. I can chat with women and I've even directed amature actresses with out issue. but when it came to meeting with a tinder person I just couldn't.
Bro don't give up

keep grindin keep hustlin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I did this for 4 years until now.Getting dates, but not going. Now I had date with a jb who offed me after 45 minutes, probably because I am a normie and I acted very passive. But you know I feel better about myself, I'm less of a pussy than yesterday. And I totally regret I was a pussy in the last 4 years. First dates will be awkward, but if we practice it enough we will succeed in the end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
youtube deleted the video

over
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

roping as we speak boyos