The Most Devastating Blackpill

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
The ultimate blackpill is that whites are the ultimate projectors. They say blacks only have smv because of media halo, but we have been spammed with white people and white people culture for hundreds of years:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We mostly see white faces since the day we’re born, the beauty standards are eurocentric because of media, even normies know this

Yet, even with the biggest media halo of all time, the fate of a 4psl white guy is inceldom or dating a subhuman gook.

This is not the case with blacks, mulattos and latinos. They can be ugly as sin and still have 300+ body count.

E9B0B468 F7AC 4272 BF02 0393AF660047

This 3psl black guy has 300+ slay count, no white man will ever get this unless they’re extremely statusmaxxed or look like Gandy.

Whites are so autistic and naturally unappealing to women they need to be 7psl to be slayers like this guy lmfao.

Without their indescribable media halo, they would be on the same tier as curries and junglegooks . The most devastating blackpill is realizing that blacks and latinos are so instinctually appealing , that even with their massive media halos, they remain more incel than the guys they hate on.

Whites irl (atleast in america) wish they were black , white is almost an insult nowadays in the west lmfao. But muh jbw right:feelskek::feelskek:

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0
@Frank Jack @Octillionaire3 @Ethereal @day after day @Shrek2OnDvD @THOTBONER @Papii Tumbao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: closedplatecel, A L P H A M A L E, noodlelover and 9 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Fear
I would rope if I were a whiteboi

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Frank Jack and prettyboislime
The ultimate blackpill is that whites are the ultimate projectors. They say blacks only have smv because of media halo, but we have been spammed with white people and white people culture for hundreds of years:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We mostly see white faces since the day we’re born, the beauty standards are eurocentric because of media, even normies know this

Yet, even with the biggest media halo of all time, the fate of a 4psl white guy is inceldom or dating a subhuman gook.

This is not the case with blacks, mulattos and latinos. They can be ugly as sin and still have 300+ body count.

View attachment 1544759

This 3psl black guy has 300+ slay count, no white man will ever get this unless they’re extremely statusmaxxed or look like Gandy.

Whites are so autistic and naturally unappealing to women they need to be 7psl to be slayers like this guy lmfao.

Without their indescribable media halo, they would be on the same tier as curries and junglegooks . The most devastating blackpill is realizing that blacks and latinos are so instinctually appealing , that even with their massive media halos, they remain more incel than the guys they hate on.

Whites irl (atleast in america) wish they were black , white is almost an insult nowadays in the west lmfao. But muh jbw right:feelskek::feelskek:

@Frank Jack @Octillionaire3 @Ethereal @day after day @Shrek2OnDvD @THOTBONER @Papii Tumbao
meh, i'm fine with who I am. You are the one with a complex about yours.

meh, i'm fine with who I am. You are the one with a complex about yours.
nah bud i’m completely fine with who i am and live a fulfilling life. do you comment this on the 30 year old NEET whites who spend all day here trying to convince everyone whites have highest SMV?:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
You are confusing race for dark triad personality traits, which means you are a misinformed racist.

I have known a subhuman white guy who was extremely successful with women because he was a drug dealer, and not just some small drug dealer, he had been doing it for years and had all kinds of drugs (LSD, cocaine, weed, shrooms, ecstasy and so on, some local and some illegally imported into Mexico while on a trip there.

It's not the color of the skin that matters, it's the personality traits. An ugly man can still get laid if he is a dangerous criminal, because there are some women who like that kind of bad boy style and who find it extremely sexy.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and johncruz12345
nah bud i’m completely fine with who i am and live a fulfilling life. do you comment this on the 30 year old NEET whites who spend all day here trying to convince everyone whites have highest SMV?:feelskek:
yeah they chat shit, but dont take it so personally

what's the correlation?

You think that 30 year old NEET would slay if he was black? lmao

Yet you’re still crying for them. How come you’re never crying for curries :feelshah: yeah maybe bc u see them as inferior and beneath your time

Keep crying for your superiors negga

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime
Yet you’re still crying for them. How come you’re never cry for curries :feelshah: yeah maybe bc u see them as inferior.

most people saying this bullshit is half white lol
it's never the darkskin i wonder why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
most people saying this bullshit is half white lol
it's never the darkskin i wonder why

No such thing as half white. A NEEGA is a neega JFL.

you take it a bit too personally

Realgookmaxer is a 30 year old subhuman neet who paid prostitutes so he could post here and “prove he wasn’t incel”

nigga has kids , but dedicates his entire day to writing tales in an attempt to convince others that whites have high smv

yet this faggot says i have a complex because i made 1 factual thread

what's the correlation?

You think that 30 year old NEET would slay if he was black? lmao

That’s not the point you fucking ape, the point is there is fucking NEET losers with kids who rot all day here to spread white propaganda but this faggot decides that somehow i’m the extreme one.

Whites are truly the most subhuman, coping, projecting race. Everything they do, they say others do. You are subhuman garbage

@Ethereal @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Shrek2OnDvD, Looks234 and 2 others
Yet you’re still crying for them. How come you’re never crying for curries :feelshah: yeah maybe bc u see them as inferior and beneath your time

Curries know their place.

i roast curries more than whites u subhuman faggot. i solely abuse autistic subhuman faggots. if i don’t like you, chances are you are an autistic subhuman faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Frank Jack and Deleted member 15099
Realgookmaxer is a 30 year old subhuman neet who paid prostitutes so he could post here and “prove he wasn’t incel”

nigga has kids , but dedicates his entire day to writing tales in an attempt to convince others that whites have high smv

yet this faggot says i have a complex because i made 1 factual thread

That’s not the point you fucking ape, the point is there is fucking NEET losers with kids who rot all day here to spread white propaganda but this faggot decides that somehow i’m the extreme one.

Whites are truly the most subhuman, coping, projecting race. Everything they do, they say others do. You are subhuman garbage

@Ethereal @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf
Let me tag him for you since you dont have the balls @RealLooksmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and prettyboislime

View attachment 1544759

Blacks = gods

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and Deleted member 15099
I had a fwb who said her black ex boyfriend has a tiny dick jfl 🤏

Black negga = tiny penis

• +1
Reactions: gamma
That's one way to say nigger race is ugly

OP is coping. Arab slave traders payed premium for nordic/white sex slaves because of their appearance. Eurocentric features are objectively more attractive.

And blacks get mostly laid with other blacks because their women are low IQ and low inhib.

So... this may be just culture, and not genetic...

but to me it appears that black people have higher natural social skills, but lower complex reasoning and planning. If they spend their time and energy developing social skills, they have higher SMV based on that because they can turn it into swag/charisma/confidence/sex appeal. Even ability for emotional connection.

I also think this is why the best actors tend to be high IQ black people, because they've been able to develop those skills for understanding and emotional expression far more than most white actors could.

The media has an effect but it's not everything.

• +1