The most disturbing thing is knowing that sometimes guys impregnate women and then they never see her again

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
and she raises the thing herself.

it is absolutely crazy that this happens more than it should. one of my friends sister got pregnate but some guy who left after college before the kid was born and never raised or paid shit for the kid.

On the birth certificate only mom is on it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 17872, Gargantuan and 9 others
Not that disturbing

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, JovenCansao and Deleted member 23017
Its brutal to raise a kid like that
But I'm still anti abortion

Don't fuck the nigga that is evadin. Make him put a ring on it..

now obv. a smart nigga know you can't make a wife outta a hoe. So overall as women are the 'choosers' as their eggs are limited, which is the main reasons incel are incel in the first place/

So basically women fuck themselves over for chad's cock.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 19036, Vain786 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and ReadBooksEveryday
One of my female friends doens't know her baby daddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 19036 and ascension
Wear a rubber dumb dumber

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 19036
It's nasty, but women are the ones to blame, they choose to get impregnated by thugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 21597, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
It's nasty, but women are the ones to blame, they choose to get impregnated by thugs
Not really sometimes guys don’t even ask for abortion or they cum inside knowing she’s fertile

They should raise the kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 19036
Its brutal to raise a kid like that
But I'm still anti abortion

Don't fuck the nigga that is evadin. Make him put a ring on it..

now obv. a smart nigga know you can't make a wife outta a hoe. So overall as women are the 'choosers' as their eggs are limited, which is the main reasons incel are incel in the first place/

So basically women fuck themselves over for chad's cock.
society is corrupt, i know some mofo will come and post the famous PNG filr with a depiction of the inkie internet nazi with "SOCIETY IS CORRUPT AAARG MUUH" written down below. its not about marriage, its about being ready for the kid, its about being able to keep away your abused dog syndrome from your kids. GENERATIONS OF FUCKED MINDS come from people that MAKE CHILDREN SOLELY TO BREED

So what. This is common in the black and hispanic community.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
and she raises the thing herself.

it is absolutely crazy that this happens more than it should. one of my friends sister got pregnate but some guy who left after college before the kid was born and never raised or paid shit for the kid.

On the birth certificate only mom is on it
Don’t worry enough guys to clean up the mess like you bleeding heart Soylents

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Not really sometimes guys don’t even ask for abortion or they cum inside knowing she’s fertile

They should raise the kid
idc I'll ALWAYS cum inside. fucking lol at pulling out, low T faggots

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 21597 and Deleted member 19036
Women choose to sleep with irresponsible, thuggish, dark-triad men, so they should know full well that there’s a strong possibly of this happening. They have nobody to blame but themselves.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 19036
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
In the American nigger ghetto, breeding rights are won through fistfights between nigger men. The nigger who is capable of beating up the other niggers then breeds as many nigger female as possible. None of these women even know the names of their baby daddy - only that he possesses feral masculine might, which is all that matters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21597 and Deleted member 19036
Women choose to sleep with irresponsible, thuggish, dark-triad men, so they should know full well that there’s a strong possibly of this happening. They have nobody to blame but themselves.
This. As a guy it's extremely easy to recognize the type of guy that would do this.

But those are the guys that girls want to fuck. Most of females issues are self-inflicted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597 and Deleted member 19036