The most exciting day of my life, when I first saw real life Virgin pussy

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I look back with fondness…

We entered her house and ate dinner. I met her family. We had a fun evening with lots of music, drinks, and food. Then afterward she led me to her room. This is when I knew I would finally find true happiness. I knew that the day had finally come for me to fuck.

We went to the bed and lay. And we made out and I felt her body. Then….the dream came true.

I removed her pants and underwear while she covered her face, shyly. She had never had this before. No one had ever seen her pussy. So, I removed her panties in an excited rush, like a boy opening a present on Christmas morning.

I found my gift. A clean, nice, pink virgin pussy before my very eyes. I spread it open, wasting no time, and started to eat that pussy. It was the best moment…pure ecstasy.

Ah, no matter how shitty my life gets from here on out, at least I had good moments in life and no one can take that away from me. You can’t undo what has already happened. I love my past.

…And I look back with fondness.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Britmaxxer, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
I found a beer but it was full of ants :feelsrope:I drank some ant eggs by accident:feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Vermilioncore
u can eat out mine

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
You gin have a ant colony in you nigga :feelsrope:
bro I just wanted to get drunk and text girls:feelswah:
my mom might kick me outta this hotel cause I don’t go see sights I just rot Jfl. Boutta be homeless in DC :love:

• JFL
Only saw virgin pussies here :cry: (users)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, stevielake and Deleted member 4430
im hard

• +1
bro I just wanted to get drunk and text girls:feelswah:
my mom might kick me outta this hotel cause I don’t go see sights I just rot Jfl. Boutta be homeless in DC :love:
Based ngl. Being homeless isn’t as bad as most people think, ngl it’s easy to get drunk and not give a fuck. Tbh the more drink I get, the less I care about being boneless :aheago:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, GetShrekt, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Based ngl. Being homeless isn’t as bad as most people think, ngl it’s easy to get drunk and not give a fuck. Tbh the more drink I get, the less I care about being boneless :aheago:
boneless or homeless you retard fuck or you are both

• JFL
I found my gift. A clean, nice, pink virgin pussy before my very eyes. I spread it open, wasting no time, and started to eat that pussy. It was the best moment…pure ecstasy.

Never happened.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and GetShrekt
Well shit if u have liquor it’s not a problem:feelswah:that Shit gives me 0 inhib :love:tbh u should go out next time u drink maybe u find a girl who helps u get over ur ex:feelsrope:tbh so u have the mindset girls r evil and never ltr them? I mean u had a gf u love

• JFL
it happened
he mogs 99% of this forum , and 1% of guys who he dont mog is me and couple other guys i wont say their names
cope bitch pup. I mog you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
i have more t in my orbitals than in your entire male bloodline
You have more cum in your orbitals cause you’re a bitch who takes me and vermilion’s giant bukkake in your face

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, GetShrekt, stevielake and 1 other person
You have more cum in your orbitals cause you’re a bitch who takes me and vermilion’s giant bukkake in your face
Based. He’s a rag doll full of thick white cum

• +1
Why you scream bitch? Shine my boots plus I took a big shit I need my toilet to spark

• JFL
Why you scream bitch? Shine my boots plus I took a big shit I need my toilet to spark
Spark? Like how I spark a blunt after fucking your mother?

• JFL
Spark? Like how I spark a blunt after fucking your mother?
My mother died when I was a little kid
Idk what spark means I dont speak English

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
  • +1