The most horribly aged video of the year award goes to….

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology

My man had to yap for 9 minutes straight for his 4 million subscribers on his YT channel just for Nikocado avocado to show the entire world that he was 2 steps ahead of them all the time within the next 48 hours of the video being released.

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Mirin the greatest comeback fitness transformation of the internet history.

My man prerecorded all the videos, fooled the netizens, made money off them, became rich and will make even more money from now on :chad:
IMG 6025

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, PlayersGetPlayed, psychomandible and 5 others
ltn at best, but still great fucking work, shit is insane

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Mf acts like a minions villain icl

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and cooldude1231
ltn at best, but still great fucking work, shit is insane
I’m more intrigued at the fact that he was 2 steps ahead of the world this entire time. Albeit this transformation was incel to incel, he could slightly add some lean muscle mass, maybe afford 2-3 surgeries and ascend to MTN.

• +1
Did he also prerecord all his OnlyFans content too? I wonder how that would work out especially with custom requests

• JFL
Wtf. Seeing him skinny makes me wish he was fat again. :sick:

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and iloveboobs
He was def lurking

• JFL
I’m more intrigued at the fact that he was 2 steps ahead of the world this entire time. Albeit this transformation was incel to incel, he could slightly add some lean muscle mass, maybe afford 2-3 surgeries and ascend to MTN.
I think all he needs is bimax and to grow his hair and he could probably get low htn but his opening is actually diabolical

blud planned being a moribdially obede fatass

He’s still not healthy

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I think all he needs is bimax and to grow his hair and he could probably get low htn but his opening is actually diabolical
Why would he need to looksmaxx when he already has a loving husband?

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and iloveboobs
But his decision to conduct his weight loss in secret was illogical. If he had posted his weight loss transformation weekly on Youtube he would have gotten 5x or 10x the total views he got from posting that one shocker video. He was only "2 steps ahead" because he took an irrational path.

But his decision to conduct his weight loss in secret was illogical. If he had posted his weight loss transformation weekly on Youtube he would have gotten 5x or 10x the total views he got from posting that one shocker video. He was only "2 steps ahead" because he took an irrational path.
There are thousand of those fat fucks posting videos on their weight loss journey.

This case was different. He was the epitome of unhealthy looking fat fucks. The entire world symbolised him for it. He needed his redemption arc.

If he had documented every step and posted it on public, what different does it make compared to all other fatty view beggars and “lose that belly!” course sellers on YouTube?

This “I’m two steps ahead of you” was a diabolical move. This inspired many people (including my fatass) to get out the couch and get fit (in silence, without anyone knowing). :chad: