The most important feature and the biggest failo known to man

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

I simply do not exist
Its your IPD. Too high? Your ice age for the rest of your life. Too small? No surgery will ever ascend you and its completely over and lost.
high>small IPD

Its the most brutal failo aswell because its literally unfixable and its the most important ratio. If you‘re sub 6cm consider bluepilling yourself. If you‘re in the about 65mm area, consider yourself lucky and blessed

163468F7 3B50 454F 9E4D 3B1995C9A0C4

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
I got told my esr is fine, does it mean ipd is normal too? Don't know how to measure

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
nt is more important

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, bloomercel and depressionmaxxing
OBO. People will figure it out eventually.

• +1
Reactions: BrownEyesWD and depressionmaxxing
no gym for you IPD or norwood or 4 inch penis ovER for you guys

• JFL
I got told my esr is fine, does it mean ipd is normal too? Don't know how to measure
take a ruler and measure it, there is a app called eye measure aswell but it only works on ios

you can get OBO like @CosmicMaxxer did

if we aren't counting pheno/race, the biggest failo by far is long midface, its truly unfixable. low pfl can also be rough.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: beingmoreattractive and depressionmaxxing
i could make a whole thread about how cope and hard to get this surgery is
Explain it here? I have had talks with surgeons open to doing it (with experience). It's just $$$$.

Cosmic's result wasn't that unnatural looking IMO just too much expansion beyond what was needed.

• Hmm...

if we aren't counting pheno/race, the biggest failo by far is long midface, its truly unfixable. low pfl can also be rough.
If it's due to lip you can lip lift. Due to nose it's trickier. You'll need to grow the face around the nose. (OBO + Bimax)

thank god doctor looksmax deleted, he wouldve roped from this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Explain it here? I have had talks with surgeons open to doing it (with experience). It's just $$$$.

Cosmic's result wasn't that unnatural looking IMO just too much expansion beyond what was needed.
lifefuel. i was really pessimistic about it but if it works for people here than i take that back

If it's due to lip you can lip lift. Due to nose it's trickier. You'll need to grow the face around the nose. (OBO + Bimax)
the biggest failo of all is being indian though, its truly unfixable.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 26859 and depressionmaxxing
lifefuel. i was really pessimistic about it but if it works for people here than i take that back
Just check CosmicMaxxer's results and see for yourself. Look at all the pics on the thread. My main complaint with his case is too much expansion and also potentially they reduced his medial canthus.

• Love it

I thought it leaves a scar, no?

high can look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901

Yeah Low PFL is horrible tbh. At least I have seen cases of OBO but I have never ever seen a tripod osteotomy.

• +1
only in hair i think. look at his thread, he's the biggest surgerymaxxer on .org, he ascended from legit subhuman to MTN
will do, thanks man
I am too pussy to get it anyway so over

No it's having a wideface, im a trucel due to it

Give me an extreme example of small IPD?

• +1

Attachments

• 695F8F61-1107-43FB-9947-111A162D0A2B.jpeg
    695F8F61-1107-43FB-9947-111A162D0A2B.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jhon Smith
What do you think about mine?

Attachments

• IMG_9243.jpeg
    IMG_9243.jpeg
    991.9 KB · Views: 0
What do you think about mine?
you make it hard to rate because you‘re not looking straight into the camera and you need to put your phone a bit more away from your face to avoid lens distortion.

but it looks average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Jhon Smith
you make it hard to rate because you‘re not looking straight into the camera and you need to put your phone a bit more away from your face to avoid lens distortion.

but it looks average
Do i have hunter eyes or ice hooding?

Its your IPD. Too high? Your ice age for the rest of your life. Too small? No surgery will ever ascend you and its completely over and lost.
high>small IPD

Its the most brutal failo aswell because its literally unfixable and its the most important ratio. If you‘re sub 6cm consider bluepilling yourself. If you‘re in the about 65mm area, consider yourself lucky and blessed

View attachment 2251290
Mm 🤣

@TRUE_CEL truly over for me

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
chewing increase idp so stop coping

• Hmm...
high>small IPD

View attachment 2251290
HOW TO MEASURE. TELL ME

What on earth is IPD?
I always ask but people never tell me.

Can you? Seems like no one offers it.
idk ask cosmic he's probably the biggest surgerymaxxer worldwide. still has a shit haircut and probably no fashion sense. jfl at priorities

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson