The most important thing I’ve learnt on my hair journey

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
I’ve been obsessed about hair for the last 4 years, always reading about it, watching videos, etc

I’ve also analysed my own hair in accordance with my face and have experimented with different haircuts and even cutting my own hair.

The most important thing I’ve learnt is that the hairstyle itself doesn’t matter.
It’s all about how the hair affects your FACE.

Trends and hairstyles don’t matter, girls don’t get attracted to hair, they are attracted to faces.

You need to analyse your face and get your hair cut in such a way that it highlights your good features and disguises the bad ones. This will take time and experimentation but once you find your optimal hair it will be a good feeling and will enhance your face much more than you think.

Your hair needs to be unique to your face.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Elvisandreaa, Pumanator and 11 others
One of the most realitypilled based users here who knows hair is life.

Muh lefort,:feelsuhh: Muh bimax:feelsuhh:, just have hair/collagen to be appealing in 2021

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Pumanator, Deleted member 12344 and 4 others
Welcome to looksmaxing.

Back to square 1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Danish_Retard and volcelfatcel
Welcome to looksmaxing.

Back to square 1.
A lot of people haven’t acknowledged this so just putting the word out there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, SubhumanCurrycel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Idk tbh...I actually think that a cool Nt haircut is better even if it's not ideal for face shape
Like for oval face shape is usually suggested the side part haircut that makes you look like a nerd or an oldcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9568 and volcelfatcel
A lot of people haven’t acknowledged this so just putting the word out there.
I'm going for the Shawn Michaels circa 1994 look right now, so I'm currently in the receding, not washing, fucking stupid retard phase

Probably gonna look retarded.

Attachments

• -2430384304764561114 (1).jpg
    -2430384304764561114 (1).jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 158
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
One of the most realitypilled based users here who knows hair is life.

Muh lefort,:feelsuhh: Muh bimax:feelsuhh:, just have hair/collagen to be appealing in 2021
I’m NT and go out a lot tbh, reality is very different to PSL land.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Idk tbh...I actually think that a cool Nt haircut is better even if it's not ideal for face shape
Like for oval face shape is usually suggested the side part haircut that makes you look like a nerd or an oldcel
Haircut suggestions like that are extremely bluepilled. Side part is an absolute trash hairstyle that will make you look boring and aspie, it doesn’t do anything good for your face. It’s hilarious when bluepilled youtubers show pics of male models with side parts and say the side part is good.

Don’t listen to haircut generalisations, experiment with and analyse YOUR face and hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, gamma and volcelfatcel
I'm going for the Shawn Michaels circa 1994 look right now, so I'm currently in the receding, not washing, fucking stupid retard phase

Probably gonna look retarded.
Can confirm, you will look retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and volcelfatcel
Haircut suggestions like that are extremely bluepilled. Side part is an absolute trash hairstyle that will make you look boring and aspie, it doesn’t do anything good for your face. It’s hilarious when bluepilled youtubers show pics of male models with side parts and say the side part is good.

Don’t listen to haircut generalisations, experiment with and analyse YOUR face and hair.
Based

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and JamesHowlett
Because of the hairstyle or because of me?
To pull that hairstyle off, you need extreme status and/or extreme bones, both of which Michaels has.

Im guessing you don’t have extreme bones or extreme status because you’re on this website, so basically you’d look retarded because of the hair.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and gamma
To pull that hairstyle off, you need extreme status and/or extreme bones, both of which Michaels has.

Im guessing you don’t have extreme bones or extreme status because you’re on this website, so basically you’d look retarded because of the hair.
bruh, you're a fucking retard no offense. All I have are bones. Bones are my best feature.

bruh, you're a fucking retard no offense. All I have are bones. Bones are my best feature.
I’ve never seen a picture of you.

If you have extreme bones and a full head of hair, how did you end up here?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I’ve never seen a picture of you.

If you have extreme bones and a full head of hair, how did you end up here?
I don't have a full head of hair. Which is why Shawn Michaels is ideal, because he was losing hair and stil maintained great hair til the late 90s.

I'm here because I found the red pills interesting a few years ago and got into it.

What hair would suit me ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
how to analyse my face and hair?

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
Longer hair makes my compact face look bloated, do you know the reasoning behind that?
It pronounce midface widht because top of your skull look long while midface still being short

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Deleted member 10987
Def agree with OP, hair can literally add or remove 2 points to your rating. It's one of those parts that I personally can never get right so if someone had a very detailed guide plz share it'd be super helpful.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
It pronounce midface widht because top of your skull look long while midface still being short
Miring the hair knowledge. Yeah I have to make sure my hair isn’t tall, but it does look good on my compact face when my fringe hair sticks out sideways. Guess this is because it balances out my wide jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
are you knowledgeable about hair care? could use some advice

Attachments

• 21281777-1A11-4BA7-A7C7-2046915F55F3.png
    21281777-1A11-4BA7-A7C7-2046915F55F3.png
    341.2 KB · Views: 96
Def agree with OP, hair can literally add or remove 2 points to your rating. It's one of those parts that I personally can never get right so if someone had a very detailed guide plz share it'd be super helpful.

Your hair is just not good bro,
Looks ethnic and low class
mine. Mogs u hard
Hair quality is cope and doesn’t matter for me anyways, I keep my hair short apart from the fringe which I mess up with hair clay.