The most insane blackpill isnt in the human race

mathis

mathis

Banned
Cats. They get everything an animal could ever wish for just because it look good. Its not even nice like a dog, or intelligent. Those fucking morons think themselves as better than everyone else, barely deign let you pet him if he feel like it, get a 10× better treatment than dogs judt because it look good. Brutal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kurdmaxxer, cromagnon, whiteislandpill and 4 others
Cats. They get everything an animal could ever wish for just because it look good. Its not even nice like a dog, or intelligent. Those fucking morons think themselves as better than everyone else, barely deign let you pet him if he feel like it, get a 10× better treatment than dogs judt because it look good. Brutal
cats mog humans

• +1
Reactions: uN01, mid and datboijj
Cats. They get everything an animal could ever wish for just because it look good. Its not even nice like a dog, or intelligent. Those fucking morons think themselves as better than everyone else, that barely deign let you pet him if he feel like it, get a 10× better treatment than dogs judt because it look good. Brutal
Midface theory JFL :lul:, dogs have long midfaces making them look ugly and cats have compact ones making them look cute

• JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates
they was also worshipped as gods n shi back in the egyptian times

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and mathis

cats are also the most successfull land predetors

First it was the dogs, when women start fucking cats too us humans are finished

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and wishIwasSalludon
Fr:lul: They was like the god of sex or something even after in EU
Won the genetic lottery
You dont even need ways to defend yourself or to survive at that point

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vzidel
Midface theory JFL :lul:, dogs have long midfaces making them look ugly and cats have compact ones making them look cute
They are just ugly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240619_000907_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240619_000907_Google.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
First it was the dogs, when women start fucking cats too us humans are finished
Gotta start hitting those pussys too ( literally )

Last edited:
They are just ugly
brutal mouth to nose width, brutal downturned lips, brutal snout like nose, round eyes with monolids and 0 eyebrows, brutal round orbitals and eye distance, small skull and curved mandible aswell as a round small chin. 2/10

brutal mouth to nose width, brutal downturned lips, brutal snout like nose, round eyes with monolids and 0 eyebrows, brutal round orbitals and eye distance, small skull and curved mandible aswell as a round small chin. 2/10
Thats a 0/10
its small ash and have a 2 inches at best
I dont get how anyone can actually want this abomination
I mean if you want to make others avoid you thats the way to go

Last edited:
Thats a 0/10
its small ash and have a 2 inches at best
I dont get how anyone can actually want this abomination
I mean if you want to make others avoid you thats the way to go
the 2 points are given because he has a forwarded maxilla :lul:
I have one at home,
Id take him over a cat or any of my siblings any day of the week, because hes not a retard or emotional.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I am envious of their reaction time

I am envious of their reaction time
Thats the only thing they are good at
2 inches brains cant andle more
I mean at the end of the day humans will be able with intelligence to modifiate our DNA and give ourself that too
Sadly we probably wont get it ourselves nless we find a way to live way longer

Thats the only thing they are good at
2 inches brains cant andle more
I mean at the end of the day humans will be able with intelligence to modifiate our DNA and give ourself that too
Sadly we probably wont get it ourselves nless we find a way to live way longer
the 2 points are given because he has a forwarded maxilla :lul:
I have one at home,
Id take him over a cat or any of my siblings any day of the week, because hes not a retard or emotional.
You know nothing about animals. Cats are far less domesticated, and generally smarter than dogs. They are more independent and self sufficient. Better adapted to the wild, able to hunt for themselves and be alone for long periods of time. There are breeds of dog that are very intelligent but dogs on average are way more stupid, neurotic, and needy.

You know nothing about animals. Cats are far less domesticated, and generally smarter than dogs. They are more independent and self sufficient. Better adapted to the wild, able to hunt for themselves and be alone for long periods of time. There are breeds of dog that are very intelligent but dogs on average are way more stupid, neurotic, and needy.
I never said that they were less intelligent than dogs. But who care
I wont ask my pet to do my math exam anyway

cats are special creatures tbh,they can jump from 30 floors land and walk away fine bc of the way they spread out mid air,they can climb walls/make jumps that dont look possible and they are nearly imposible to catch bc of how smart they are

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and mathis
cats are special creatures tbh,they can jump from 30 floors land and walk away fine bc of the way they spread out mid air,they can climb walls/make jumps that dont look possible and they are nearly imposible to catch bc of how smart they are
The only reason they can survive falling from 30 floors is because they are so fucking dumb that every single one of them that wasnt able to just fucking died going on very hight places and falling
Im not saying that cats are bad btw. I find them cool
If they cant be catched its more abt the reaction time.
Like insects can do the same i cant remember how many time i tried to kill a mosquito and failled

also cats did have practical use at one point.

they kept pest away from homes and farms. that is why a lot of farms use them to this day. it's not just because they look good.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and mathis
The only reason they can survive falling from 30 floors is because they are so fucking dumb that every single one of them that wasnt able to just fucking died going on very hight places and falling
Im not saying that cats are bad btw. I find them cool
If they cant be catched its more abt the reaction time.
Like insects can do the same i cant remember how many time i tried to kill a mosquito and failled
yes they have better reaction times then any other animal by far,but also no other land animal can survive near the heights they can and its because of the way they can spread out mid air i wouldnt call that dumb lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716
yes they have better reaction times then any other animal by far,but also no other land animal can survive near the heights they can and its because of the way they can spread out mid air i wouldnt call that dumb lol
they aren't dumb

they have specialized pest hunting skills and can survive on the streets perfectly fine

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
also cats did have practical use at one point.

they kept pest away from homes and farms. that is why a lot of farms use them to this day. it's not just because they look good.
True
Im obv talking abt today
In the past this did happened, the same way cats were also hated at some point

If you’re trying to chase down an outside cat and catch it with your hands, that will not happen. But a lot of feral cats get lured into a trap with food so they can go to a veterinarian and get neutered/vaccinated. Almost all animals are food motivated

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
there are many animals that do
@wishIwasSalludon why jfl?

humanity has its purpose in intelligence and stamina not looks, speed, or strength.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
True
Im obv talking abt today
In the past this did happened, the same way cats were also hated at some point
well many animals today are loved just because they exist not just cats

not very many people use dogs for their practical use either or any other pet for that matter

There is a lot of birds that are faster like hawk or humming-bird
And there is animals that can survive at that height too
And yes it is dumb for a cat to die by falling. If it cant stay alive at those heights they shouldnt be going there

@wishIwasSalludon why jfl?

humanity has its purpose in intelligence and stamina not looks, speed, or strength.
Because it’s funny how brutal it is

• +1
well many animals today are loved just because they exist not just cats

not very many people use dogs for their practical use either or any other pet for that matter
Most peoples take a dog to have some kind of friend you know. So in a way its a practical use.

• +1
well if you think about it this way our intelligence is what makes us the top species we are today. stamina used to also play a big role but that is long gone today at least in the vast majority.

although we are far from the best looking, most colorful, strongest , or fastest species.

The most brutal thing is that we as human find them more attractive than us
The truth is that they dont even feel that way or care abt it

well if you think about it this way our intelligence is what makes us the top species we are today. stamina used to also play a big role but that is long gone today at least in the vast majority.

although we are far from the best looking, most colorful, strongest , or fastest species.
Intelligence is all we need
One day or another we will be able to look better, be stronger or anything you can imagine
Humans as a whole is for me the closest definition of god

Most peoples take a dog to have some kind of friend you know. So in a way its a practical use.
I see what you are saying. I think also has something to do with the fact that dogs have been domesticated far longer than cats and their purpose was different.

also modern day domestic cats came from a very feral type of wildcat from the Middle East which explains a lot of their behavior.

other felines though have very different behaviors

prime example is the cheetah
a cheetah is way closer to a dog than modern cat. they even have companion dogs for cheetahs in sanctuaries because they bond so well together.

• +1
I see what you are saying. I think also has something to do with the fact that dogs have been domesticated far longer than cats and their purpose was different.

also modern day domestic cats came from a very feral type of wildcat from the Middle East which explains a lot of their behavior.

other felines though have very different behaviors

prime example is the cheetah
a cheetah is way closer to a dog than modern cat. they even have companion dogs for cheetahs in sanctuaries because they bond so well together.
Dogs are made to be the companion of humans since centuries via pseudo evolution controlled by humans
i dont think its so much the case with cats. I may be wrong tho.

Dogs are made to be the companion of humans since centuries via pseudo evolution controlled by humans
i dont think its so much the case with cats. I may be wrong tho.
dogs have been with use for 21,000 years while cats have only been around for around 10,000 years. also different purposes. the cats came around when human settlements started coming up and drawing in pest. people at the time welcomed them just because they took care of pest. but that was the extent of the interactions. dogs on the other hand were active hunting partners.

• +1
as a compact-midface-failocel i enjoy and support this cope reply

• JFL