The most insane eye area I have ever seen

He is proof that muh just become chad and become a multi millionaire is a massive cope the guy is like top 0.01% in looks but only has 14k followers
I think if he would participate in a Netflix teeny show or would leave his country and try modeling in a better country he would be much popular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14867
his parents probably forged documents to get in, I heard many Russians do this
His lips are very Semitic and nose to a degree
He’s probably very Russian in terms of actual blood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
I think if he would participate in a Netflix teeny show or would leave his country and try modeling in a better country he would be much popular
maybe, but there's a lot of nepotism in hollywood, I don't know why people think it's so easy getting in plus you need at least some decent acting skills if you are unknown like that guy, also it's common for execs to ask for other "favours" if you get what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 14867 and germanlooks
maybe, but there's a lot of nepotism in hollywood, I don't know why people think it's so easy getting in plus you need at least some decent acting skills if you are unknown like that guy, also it's common for execs to ask for other "favours" if you get what I mean.
Yes sure.
In general I also think the Modeling industry is really based on luck. Elias de Poot for example is also really unknown but has a more interesting face and looks much more like a model than Fransisco Lachowski who is more popular.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 6273
do you think he van compete in jb appeal with guys likę zach coxx, chico, thom stridj?

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and germanlooks
This eye is the highest smv imo

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
do you think he van compete in jb appeal with guys likę zach coxx, chico, thom stridj?
I think so because he looks like an anime character. His only problem is that he looks a bit demon like and a bit scary.
On those pictures he has 100% high jb appeal. Zach Cox has probably more appeal though because he looks more high trust.
FF34CD5D DE01 4F95 AE2D 39B7E483616F
2ED63A6B A5E2 4F85 9581 8A5EDD8DDCD9

89F391C2 640A 44C6 AA64 B7E5994D3AE8
AB178B30 D04D 4AEC 9857 56EBC5C2380F

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
another gay alien

Good eye area. But his eyes look aspie also.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Deleted member and AscendingHero
Looks insane. Not gay alien at all like opry or barret.

I'm going to cry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
THIS is the best eye area

@Preston @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: Haven, Lolcel, AscendingHero and 2 others
THIS is the best eye area

@Preston @StrangerDanger

They look pretty much the same. But I still think the eyes from the guy I posted mog because A10 eye color is not moggable

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and AscendingHero
How many threads do we need for this same guy?

Too much upper eyelid exposure. Subhuman.

Brilliant eye area. Still not on the same scale as O'Pry or Chico, he still has very slight UEE.

Brilliant eye area. Still not on the same scale as O'Pry or Chico, he still has very slight UEE.
Mogs Chico’s eyes to the moon and back wtf from color alone

Mogs Chico’s eyes to the moon and back wtf from color alone
Yeah obviously colour-wise, no dark eye colour is ever any good. But if you made Chico's eyes A10 they would still mog, the shape of Chico's eyes is perfect. I'm rating their eyes objectively not subjectively anyway

this kid is like 5/10 at best
hes 4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17031