The most insane thing about living in a non-white country

ranierean

ranierean

...Boarding L'Express de Schery 🚬🚂✊
You can literally do whatever and say whatever and nobody's going to care…
And by a "non-white country" I actually mean a place that no one ever goes to… not even Philippines or some shit…

I walk outside at night and just fucking laugh at everything... stare down at people... I'm not really afraid anymore...
It's a maniacal kind of laughter, I don't even bother with regulating how it comes out, I just do it...

I remember waiting for my documents at this packed registration place …there must've been 60+ people in the hall easily… and I was just like… “dirty fucking shitskin niggers”... I ACTUALLY SAID THAT OUT LOUD and nobody… even… looked my way…
I get not knowing English at all but shouldn't the “fucking...niggers” part be at least somewhat universal?

Some old local oldcel, insane beer belly, bald, was sitting next to me blasting out …I don't know… a TV cast, I guess? Full volume. How am I that fucking invisible? So I had to test something out, I just started watching gore on my phone at max brightness, I even titled the screen for a bit at him… Nothing… fucking… happened…

Also I had this incident when the checkout at the grocer was busted so I pulled up X.com on my phone and basically the first image that got loaded from the For You tab was this drawing of Makima with MASSIVE titties… a married couple with a small child not even a foot away from me HAD to have seen it but… I guess I'm just descended… I don't exist anymore… I'm a crazy hobo looking guy that doesn't even beg for money…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: haramzada, qazw and Bomber517
schizo ahh post

• +1
Reactions: haramzada and qazw
take your meds nigga

• +1
Reactions: haramzada and qazw
country name or tales

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
nigger faggot thread

• JFL
Reactions: haramzada
You can literally do whatever and say whatever and nobody's going to care…
And by a "non-white country" I actually mean a place that no one ever goes to… not even Philippines or some shit…

I walk outside at night and just fucking laugh at everything... stare down at people... I'm not really afraid anymore...
It's a maniacal kind of laughter, I don't even bother with regulating how it comes out, I just do it...

I remember waiting for my documents at this packed registration place …there must've been 60+ people in the hall easily… and I was just like… “dirty fucking shitskin niggers”... I ACTUALLY SAID THAT OUT LOUD and nobody… even… looked my way…
I get not knowing English at all but shouldn't the “fucking...niggers” part be at least somewhat universal?

Some old local oldcel, insane beer belly, bald, was sitting next to me blasting out …I don't know… a TV cast, I guess? Full volume. How am I that fucking invisible? So I had to test something out, I just started watching gore on my phone at max brightness, I even titled the screen for a bit at him… Nothing… fucking… happened…

Also I had this incident when the checkout at the grocer was busted so I pulled up X.com on my phone and basically the first image that got loaded from the For You tab was this drawing of Makima with MASSIVE titties… a married couple with a small child not even a foot away from me HAD to have seen it but… I guess I'm just descended… I don't exist anymore… I'm a crazy hobo looking guy that doesn't even beg for money…

Attachments

• 4417964_Beyond_Over.mp4
    2.6 MB
buddy out here creating new mental illnesses

• JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot and haramzada