The most life changing surgery is one you can never get

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
It’s called “going back in time as a good looking child”

Imagine being the chad child that all he had was positive reinforcement and validation, the guy that thinks the world is all sunshine and rainbows, the one that truly thinks they can do anything if they put your mind to it that guy that we all envy

But but bro I’ll just get Lefort 3 and become a chad :soy::soy::soy::soy: sure that will change a bit and will make your life better but at the end of the day your still an abused dog who will never ever be actually happy, getting your looks at 30 after 20 surgeries just isn’t the same as being born with them and I’m sorry that’s just the truth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, med, dna_cel and 5 others
Dnr surgeries are haram

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: med, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Zenis
I don’t care
Exercise? I thought u said extra fries!:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: albe.ORG, st.hamudi but 6‘5, mirrormogger and 3 others

Imagine being the chad child that all he had was positive reinforcement and validation, the guy that thinks the world is all sunshine and rainbows, the one that truly thinks they can do anything if they put your mind to it that guy that we all envy

But but bro I’ll just get Lefort 3 and become a chad :soy::soy::soy::soy: sure that will change a bit and will make your life better but at the end of the day your still an abused dog who will never ever be actually happy, getting your looks at 30 after 20 surgeries just isn’t the same as being born with them and I’m sorry that’s just the truth
T

this is fixed with brain-transplant

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis

id rather be a self made millionaire than born in wealth theory

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, mirrormogger and Zenis
I got attention from girls with and without surgery obv not chad level but unless u was some perma schizo basement rotter turned chad its not a huge deal

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and butterworld
I got attention from girls with and without surgery obv not chad level but unless u was some perma schizo basement rotter turned chad its not a huge deal
What surgeries did you get and what’s your pre/current looks levels?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and try2beme
Fakecel

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: albe.ORG, butterworld, normie_joe and 1 other person
Can't think of much worse than being a good looking kid then becoming subhuman during puberty

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and try2beme
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis, butterworld and mayo mogger
Wish I could go back to puberty and grow out to my genetic potential

Being Chad as child is not as good because you don't even realize you are Chad. Everyone is more or less happy.

You start realizing at 14 when you start cucking all your friends.

I would take being a handsome teenager if it was possible.
But when you been an abused dog throughout your childhood AND teenage years it's over.

I really hope this site can help some preteens who may have a good base to save their best years.
No one deserves to be an incel through their formative years. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It literally never began for us, we had no chance.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
S
I would take being a handsome teenager if it was possible.
But when you been an abused dog throughout your childhood AND teenage years it's over.

I really hope this site can help some preteens who may have a good base to save their best years.
No one deserves to be an incel through their formative years. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It literally never began for us, we had no chance.
True

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend