the most mogger dream i've ever had in my life rn

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
just woke up. the stacy co-worker and me were in mountains and she asked me to go flying helicopter with her, i said no.
she then started crying and told me why do i keep rejecting her.
she said this is 5th time she approached me and i rejected her, "how many times do i have to signal u so u know i love u".
brtual ego boost from random dream

pay attention how flying helicoopters is a norm in my dreams JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Hernan
My favourite dreams were the ones in which i was eating food. Especially i remember vividly one in which i was eating those american crepes they always make in the cartoons with syrup.

When i tasted them in real life they weren’t that good. Toast with egg and some honey (But properly, not that thing english people eat which should be deemed as food rape) are way better.
🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Perfect quick easy french toast hero 03 2a9485bbb12b4cf5abcfef53aa9accd9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, scrunchables and Psychophilly
My favourite dreams were the ones in which i was eating food. Especially i remember vividly one in which i was eating those american crepes they always make in the cartoons with syrup.

When i tasted them in real life they weren’t that good. Toast with egg and some honey (But properly, not that thing english people eat which should be deemed as food rape) are way better.
🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
View attachment 2769543
this is second post i see from u today about food. nigga are u starving Somalian or sth?

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
@MaghrebGator how much do u weigh?

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
View attachment 2769543
mirin, based and tastepilled :feelsez:

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator