The most nigger subreddit ever

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff

r/chiraqology

Legit 65 IQ subreddit, I lose braincels every time I go there. Niggas there can barely construct coherent sentences. beyond over for humanity. @murdah @Imretarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Xangsane, borntosuffer and 14 others
Jfl, niggas are the race with lowest IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Shkreliii, borntosuffer and 5 others
The first post is about a drill rapper getting shot. Jfl. Also a lot of braindead wiggers and Hispanics too

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, greywind, watah and 5 others

r/chiraqology

Legit 65 IQ subreddit, I lose braincels every time I go there. Niggas there can barely construct coherent sentences. beyond over for humanity. @murdah @Imretarded?
I don't have a reddit account, it's telling me to give ID or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: murdah

Screenshot 2024 07 03 183837

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Manana, watah and 8 others
we wuz kangz n shiet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, 5'7 zoomer, geenk worg and 3 others
guess you can call them niggas…

niggators

90S Laughing GIF

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Jason Voorhees and murdah
I have affiliations with the gang name "Bloods".
45110   SoyBooru

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: greywind, Gargantuan, datboijj and 5 others
I see a lot of whites talking in ebonics nowadays as well :confused:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, iam good boy and Sprinkles
Didn’t realize blacks use reddit but holy shit, not a single sentence is written with proper grammar on that forum :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, geenk worg, boss8055 and 1 other person
Didn’t realize blacks use reddit but holy shit, not a single sentence is written with proper grammar on that forum :lul:
They are funny asf tho I'll give them that

• +1
its troll sub, many of them are white larpers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and murdah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Sprinkles
How is it NT if it is barely intelligible. I legit have no clue what these niggas are saying in some of these posts
Ss some I wanna see what you’re talking about

How is it NT if it is barely intelligible. I legit have no clue what these niggas are saying in some of these posts

get da fuk outta here wit dat raycis ass bullshit cuh

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
when black concentration is over 90%, the average iq at the location drops to below 85, risk of death increases a thousand fold, and chance of random rapping rises rapidly

• JFL
Their grammar is so bad it's starting to make me think the RAM in their head for proper sentences is so low they just can't do anything besides pasting words after eachother.

• +1
Its dem Jews

IMG 8191

• +1
Not even gonna read, what's it about

Nothing to do with IQ, black Americans talk informal due to slave influence where uneducated slaves would speak broken English

They are low iq because they are high t animals they are made to fight in the wild , whites are higher iq but low t they would get destroyed in a fight by a black if both have no experience in fighting, this is bbc pill in a nutshell too btw

• So Sad
@ChiraqJihad

• JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Uh yeah nigger, most whites are around the same IQ as blacks (African Americans) anyway. You guys are glorified midwits bragging about learning proper English due to environment

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Uh yeah nigger, most whites are around the same IQ as blacks (African Americans) anyway. You guys are glorified midwits bragging about learning proper English due to environment
Not true. There's a big IQ gap between white americans and african americans. Whites are also ~2x more likely to produce geniuses (140+ IQ) than blacks. Asians/Indians are on average higher IQ than white americans but Ashkenazi/white americans have shown to be more creative, visualize things better and have a higher ability to process complex math while asians have l better analytical qnd critical thinking. This is the reason why whites invent things while asians make for good corporate workers and CEOs and business tycoons.

Attachments

• Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
    339.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and butterworld
Not true. There's a big IQ gap between white americans and african americans. Whites are also ~2x more likely to produce geniuses (140+ IQ) than blacks. Asians/Indians are on average higher IQ than whites but Ashkenazi and white americans have shown to be more creative, visualize stuff and have more out of the box thinking and a higher ability to process complex math this is the exact reason why whites invent things while asians make for good corporate workers and CEOs and business tycoons.
I’m not reading allat :ROFLMAO:. I’m just saying the bulk of all races are within one standard deviation from the mean and most people are capable of speaking “proper English” which goes to show you the way blacks speak are the result of environment and not genetic

Not true. There's a big IQ gap between white americans and african americans. Whites are also ~2x more likely to produce geniuses (140+ IQ) than blacks. Asians/Indians are on average higher IQ than whites but Ashkenazi and white americans have shown to be more creative, visualize things and have a higher ability to process complex math while asians have a better analytical qnd critical thinking. This is the exact reason why whites invent things while asians make for good corporate workers and CEOs and business tycoons.
@murdah

• +1