The most nigger subreddit ever

sorry i don't use reddit as a trusted source
Richard Lynn isn’t a scientist literally no one in the scientific community takes him seeiously

, half of his data in his world population reviews are made up:forcedsmile: and he cherry picks samples

The iqs for these countries is around 82 from an actual source

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, zurzolo and Imretarded?
Richard Lynn isn’t a scientist literally no one in the scientific community takes him seeiously

, half of his data in his world population reviews are made up:forcedsmile: and he cherry picks samples

:feelswhere: brutal for lynn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

This. That’s why I told that retsrded twat to fuck off tagging me into his nonsense as if Richard lynns tests aren’t bias and backed by the Kkk (yes he’s got connections to them look it up)

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

r/chiraqology

Legit 65 IQ subreddit, I lose braincels every time I go there. Niggas there can barely construct coherent sentences. beyond over for humanity. @murdah @Imretarded?
Chicago drill is the hardest era of hip hop in last decade. Chief keef, durk and king von the GOATs

Jfl, niggas are the race with lowest IQ
Real. I might be the only one who’s actually smart out of my race. Anways don’t your white so get back to sucking my bbc.