The most potent drug is also a permanent inhibition lowerer

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
Let me introduce to you: RUSSIAN ROULETTE

Most of you already know what it is, but for those of you who don't let me explain briefly:

You've got a 6 chamber revolver, and you only place a bullet in one of the chambers, then you spin the chamber so that the bullet is placed at random location, then you fire (against yourself or a second player).

So why would you do this? Sounds stupid right?
Not quite, people who have played it explain an extreme high, a high of life (just a bonus).
But the real part, the part that we care about is how they also explain how they never come back to the place they were before the roulette.
When you've played Russian roulette and survived, you will feel as if all your time is borrowed, that you might've already been dead, so all your future doings are sort of like extras.

Why would you want to lower inhibition? Isn't having a social filter a good thing?
Depends, and to what extent.
Low inhibition can enhance quality of life. It fosters improved social connections, creative thinking, and confidence. Lower inhibition encourages risk-taking, opening doors to personal and professional growth, and self-fulfillment. More open emotional expression can lead to healthier relationships and reduced anxiety, reducing stress.
If you're not willing to take risks you will never get anywhere because everything that is worth something ALWAYS comes with a risk. Asking a girl out always comes with the risk of rejection, even if you're chad (believe it or not).

If I feel like a dead man, what is even the point of low inhibition and its perks? Or even worse, what happens if I pass away, I mean there is a 16.7% chance right?
Valid point, it would depend on your personality, values, and current situation. You should evaluate your situation and see if Russian roulette might be a solution for you.

So in conclusion, after surviving Russian roulette you will live as if you've completed the game of life, and now you're doing the bonus levels. Therefore your inhibition will be incredibly low and your life standard will elevate tremendously.
Disclaimer: All of this is meant to be implemented in the game Roblox (obviously).

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: humanoidsub7, greycel, lightskinbengali and 16 others
I am too much of a pussy to do this

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, hattrick, niqfan625 and 3 others
BOTB rn, every incel should do this. would fix 16.67% of the genepool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, narcomogs, hattrick and 9 others
I'm gonna do this with a fully loaded revolver

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, niqfan625, leopold123 and 3 others
great thread bookmarked + read every single word

gonna try rn after water pulling

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and BrahminBoss
making an account and posting your face here already playing russian rouleette with life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blonde chad, StrangerDanger, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
nigga i think you forgot the part of what if you loose the game

• +1
Reactions: Checheneca123, Deleted member 28896 and Napoleon1800
  • +1
Reactions: Melly and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Brb just gonna blow my fucking brains out because .org told me to

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick, gribsufer1, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
nigga i think you forgot the part of what if you loose the game
If I feel like a dead man, what is even the point of low inhibition and its perks? Or even worse, what happens if I pass away, I mean there is a 16.7% chance right?
Valid point, it would depend on your personality, values, and current situation. You should evaluate your situation and see if Russian roulette might be a solution for you.

Cope. The effect will probably only last a few weeks.

• Hmm...
Well that sounds fun

• +1
with my shit luck i will probably survive

• JFL
source of any actually russian roulette players? i lowkey wanna try it though, seems fun

• JFL
So you lower your inhib and then you become frustrated because nowadays everyone is conformistic, high inhib and has anxiety.
Yeah welcome to my life.
This post is a big cope.

• +1
water

• Hmm...
i agree, but other near death experiences or seeing death of your loved ones should be enough to help with this. life truly is too short to rot for whatever reason

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 28896
This will be the last step in my ascension, when I finally get laid I will do it as I cum and if I die the broad goes away for murder!

• JFL
fuck i want to do this so badly, but i dont have money for a gun jfl

• JFL
just od on xans or get into a gun fight, people feel out of body experiences or see the afterlife - you will be very low inhib if you survive

• JFL
Just shoot yourself theory

• JFL
The dopamine rush would be inmaculate

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Melly and Deleted member 28896
ikr, I can only imagine.
I'm not suicidal so I would obv never try but playing with the thought is intriguing.
i would try that no mercy, risk it all for the fuck of it

• +1
Good I just need a gun and a bullet. I wanna end this unfair life now and being low inhib for once.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 30679
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and NerdcelThundercok
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 30679
lets play it
i challenge everyone

:lul:

• Love it
@mbolo bAdaSs poSt br0

i always dreamed of being loW iNhiB slayahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaahahah

• JFL
This is no good.

• Hmm...
even the most low inhib social menaces won’t do russian roulette lmao drinking alc is probably the best solution

• +1
can i try with a glock?

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 28896
can i try with a glock?
Yeah, put 5 blanks and 1 real bullet in a cup and draw one at random.
Same concept, you could even try things with the same odds that doesn't involve guns.
There are endless different scenarios you could set up, if you're really creative you could probably figure something out with even more suspense.

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
No don't
Not worth it
Not even worth it living this unfair life. Is either being born with lucky and all your problems solved or rope.
I will never enjoy peaking on life and shit, I need to work all my fucking life, having less time to enjoy shit that I like, having to be with the girl that I didn't choose for me and shit because girls always choose the guy they want for her and is not even fair, up for that they don't give a shit about your feelings or the way u are, they only want a good looking guy to brag Infront of her friends.
The only girls that might possibly love you for real in life is your mother and she will not be forever here.

Is all about money and girls. That's what society looks for, and I don't have neither. But this is an unfair life for male people right.
Used to think girls have it difficult and was happy by being a men but you grow up and jump out to the world, you realize is nothing like that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Not even worth it living this unfair life. Is either being born with lucky and all your problems solved or rope.
I will never enjoy peaking on life and shit, I need to work all my fucking life, having less time to enjoy shit that I like, having to be with the girl that I didn't choose for me and shit because girls always choose the guy they want for her and is not even fair, up for that they don't give a shit about your feelings or the way u are, they only want a good looking guy to brag Infront of her friends.
The only girls that might possibly love you for real in life is your mother and she will not be forever here.

Is all about money and girls. That's what society looks for, and I don't have neither. But this is an unfair life for male people right.
Used to think girls have it difficult and was happy by being a men but you grow up and jump out to the world, you realize is nothing like that
real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 43403
Edit- The Feds Got Me

• JFL
i agree, but other near death experiences or seeing death of your loved ones should be enough to help with this. life truly is too short to rot for whatever reason
What if you've lost all motivation in life?

• +1
ive been in multiple car wrecks, ODs, near death experiences. and my hands still tremble when i enter normie situations this is cope tbh but it does give u a mogger view of life. just in different way, makes u more sigma

• +1
What if you've lost all motivation in life?
you need a purpose, i chase money that's my only motivation to live I don't have anything to live for. pretty sad now that I think about it ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and optimisticzoomer
Mirin ur Islam Dulatov av mate
is he actually arabic? I know hes short 5'5 to 5'7 but in a vid he said his real name is JOSHUA
linked below skip to 10:26 mins

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 28896
@Alexanderr sui thread

• Hmm...
is he actually arabic? I know hes short 5'5 to 5'7 but in a vid he said his real name is JOSHUA
linked below skip to 10:26 mins

Never knew

Just get a adderall prescription lol

• +1