The Most Sad and Pathetic Incel Anecdote I've Ever Read

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Diamond
I always assumed that my sex life was terrible, until one day in 2013, when I read a post on some obscure forum (can't remember the name, but it's probably defunct by now), where men were discussing their horrible sex lives.

So, this one guy finally chimes in (I'm paraphrasing):

I'm 66 years old, and spent my entire life working on a farm with my dad. I'm an only child, and my mother died before I was old enough to know about it.

I have literally never made physical contact with a woman, and haven't even spoken to one once, not even to exchange a few formal words. I've only ever observed women from a distance. So, before anyone else on here even thinks about posting another word, they can stop right now.

Don't know if he was LARPing, but his words had such pathos and sincerity that I wouldn't bet my money that he was.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: czwarty, Gilbert_Durandal, EggKing and 3 others
Kill yourself for using black font

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: stunna, Zwa M'ileng, CFW432 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stunna and latincell95
That was me until i turned like 15

I always assumed that my sex life was terrible, until one day in 2013, when I read a post on some obscure forum (can't remember the name, but it's probably defunct by now), where men were discussing their horrible sex lives.

So, this one guy finally chimes in (I'm paraphrasing):

I'm 66 years old, and spent my entire life working on a farm with my dad. I'm an only child, and my mother died before I was old enough to know about it.

I have literally never made physical contact with a woman, and haven't even spoken to one once, not even to exchange a few formal words. I've only ever observed women from a distance. So, before anyone else on here even thinks about posting another word, they can stop right now.

Don't know if he was LARPing, but his words had such pathos and sincerity that I wouldn't bet my money that he was.
Larp

That was me until i turned like 15
So, you were incel for a grand total of 2 years after you hit puberty? Cry me a river.