The most sad thing though isnt seeing cute girls

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
its that all these girls are at least 5 years younger than me and im like an old creep by comparison. I cant even girl if a girl is my age anymore simply because i havent had contact with a girl my age since 2020 lol. As a matter of fact, most girls my age are married with kids by now, so yeah its over. Because i hate younger girls with burning passion, liking them makes me feel like a pedo. All girls i had oneitis for were my age and 1 of them was like 33.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Real post op

I agree

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18890 and Deleted member 21735
its that all these girls are at least 5 years younger than me and im like an old creep by comparison. I cant even girl if a girl is my age anymore simply because i havent had contact with a girl my age since 2020 lol. As a matter of fact, most girls my age are married with kids by now, so yeah its over. Because i hate younger girls with burning passion, liking them makes me feel like a pedo. All girls i had oneitis for were my age and 1 of them was like 33.
jesus It's like I typed this shit out myself. I'm guessing you graduated in 2020?

It's normal male sexuality bro

As you grow older young women seem prettiest to you it's normal I was like too

As you grow older young women seem prettiest to you it's normal I was like too
thats not what i said. i literally dont see girls my age, they are all younger

thats not what i said. i literally dont see girls my age, they are all younger
Huh what

look don't think too much about it bro
Men are about action make a action plan and do it too much conceptualizing and introspective behaviour will make you a redditor

Men are about action make a action plan and do it too much conceptualizing and introspective behaviour will make you a reddito
i cant take action, i cant do anything

at least you can tell yourself you didn't miss out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
I date a mexican who is 6 years younger

no big deal