The most stereotypical slavic male skull I've ever seen

6ft4

Kraken
Whenever someone asks the question why EE women are foggers while EE men are not seen as moggers I always point back to men needing EVERYTHING and slav traits being too in favor of forward growth at the expense of balance

I like to think of Nick Bateman as the most generic looking prototype Chad
You can see he is more forward grown than the majority of men but it looks balanced

Compare this to the most caricature tier slav man I've seen
The back of his skull and forehead slant is insane warrior shape and his maxilla is legit centimetres in front of his browridge
Surely a recipe for giga Chad right?

No because it's too excessive

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, klip11, Jhon Smith and 6 others
Whenever someone asks the question why EE women are foggers while EE men are not seen as moggers I always point back to men needing EVERYTHING and slav traits being too in favor of forward growth at the expense of balance

You can see he is more forward grown than the majority of men but it looks balanced

View attachment 1889709

The back of his skull and forehead slant is insane warrior shape and his maxilla is legit centimetres in front of his browridge

View attachment 1889699

Slavics are so subhuman

Slavics aren’t white at all they are ethnix

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, to be human, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, chaddyboi66, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and RetardSubhuman
The one redeeming thing about Slavic genes is that they mix well with other white phenotypes and don’t completely pollute your phenotype like other ethnic phenos do. I’m a quarter slav, but look completely and indistinguishably wasp.

• +1
Reactions: mug, p0lishsubhuman, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Erik-Jón

View attachment 1889709

View attachment 1889699

Racist

wtf is this skull

View attachment 1889709

View attachment 1889699

Dinarid phenotype have so much mongoloid Dna and brachycephalic skull. Round and long skull. I have a Serbia rumemate in college, have exact the same skull shape.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Idk what makes me look slavic.

Tell me my slavic traits pl0x
Potato-shaped jawline + norwood 3 + recessed cranium (sloped forehead) + high fWHR and so on.
Der Untermensch

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mug and Bitchwhipper2
  • So Sad
Reactions: Erik-Jón
fat bitch and wants 5'11''+ Below average girls have highest standards proven once again.

its not his jaws that are forward grown. his entire upper skull/forehead is recessed

Dinarid phenotype have so much mongoloid Dna and brachycephalic skull. Round and long skull. I have a Serbia rumemate in college, have exact the same skull shape.
Sebians do not have much "mongoloid" DNA
The Dinarized Cromagnoid forms there are mostly due to pre-IE populations.
The slavic population mixed in, but they are a bit shorter and not so robust.

West & East slavs in general represent Osteuropid/Baltid spectrium with cromagnoid/nordoid variations.

Southern slavs got more Dinarid, Cromagnoid and Medditarrianoid elements.
But Meddiarrianids forms also reach the Russian steppe with its tounge.

Givi for instance was East Mediterranid (long skull, leptomorphic, darker complexion) with maybe some small baltid admix.

37452628 605 givi

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and poopoohead
idiot, I live in Russia and I hardly see people with such a skull. Maybe 1 out of 100 occurs. Fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 17244 and 6ft4
nah nick bateman skull is more forward grown overall, the slav just has a recessed upper third