The most un-aesthetic physique (have you swallowed the waist pill?)

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Its not over if you got problem and you can fix it. The true “over” comes in knowing that there are certain things gym and surgeries can‘t fix. One of those things is the waist-pill, no surgery yet can truly fix it and it’s all genetics. When you reach a single digit bf after 524 days of natty gymcelling and you are fully shredded, you’ll see that rectangular waist stand out, it pulls out a glock to your face and shoots your aesthetic appearance like this to the gutters where you belong despite all that hard sweat work…
IMG 0948

Justin poirier has one of the most unaesthetic physiques among UFC fighters. Take his 5’8 height out of the context. A lot of em slay enough for their lifetime regardless. It’s the hips and waist right here that is wide and no surgery or gymcelling ever could get him a V-Taper albeit being at around 11% bf (my guess) and 70kgs.

IMG 0950

Our egg-head nigga Leon Edwards on the other hand clearly bags the aesthetic physique medal
IMG 0951

This should be an example good enough. Anyways go get back to gymcelling/leanmaxxing :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anticel, bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 21735 and 9 others
Its not over if you got problem and you can fix it. The true “over” comes in knowing that there are certain things gym and surgeries can‘t fix. One of those things is the waist-pill, no surgery yet can truly fix it and it’s all genetics. When you reach a single digit bf after 524 days of natty gymcelling and you are fully shredded, you’ll see that rectangular waist stand out, it pulls out a glock to your face and shoots your aesthetic appearance like this to the gutters where you belong despite all that hard sweat work…
View attachment 2271573

Justin poirier has one of the most unaesthetic physiques among UFC fighters. Take his 5’8 height out of the context. A lot of em slay enough for their lifetime regardless. It’s the hips and waist right here that is wide and no surgery or gymcelling ever could get him a V-Taper albeit being at around 11% bf (my guess) and 70kgs.

View attachment 2271548

Our egg-head nigga Leon Edwards on the other hand clearly bags the aesthetic physique medal
View attachment 2271570

This should be an example good enough. Anyways go get back to gymcelling/leanmaxxing :Comfy:
People can still fake a small v taper if they just trained ass, lats and shoulders religiously

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
We can create an illusion of a smaller waist by getting wider shoulders .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, rooman, Deleted member 24293 and 9 others
@dr. Bruh @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Niklaus Mikaelson @5.5psl @Foreverbrad @forevermirin @forevergymcelling @TRUE_CEL @Lmao @AscendingHero @Preston @SubhumanCurrycel @bishōnenmaxxer @beypazarisoda0 @the BULL @Iasacrko @tents @Arborist @Never Give Up! @Blackgymmax @It'snotover @Allornothing @Gonthar @justinzayn @pneumocystosis @LowTrust @HimmyButler @Crestfallen95 @your smile @human304 @BombayVikings @BrahminBoss @enchanted_elixir @Chinacurry @autistic_tendencies @ascendedd @ascension @Manchild @JohnDoe @Artemis @rand anon @

𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 @FailedNormieManlet @FailedNormie

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxmax, Lmao, rand anon and 2 others
Leon has the best physique in the UFC
IMG 4324

Barboza's is really great too. Perfect symmetry
IMG 4323

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 27472, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
His obliques is overdeveloped. He doesnt focus on aesthetics, only on performance. If he would train as bodybuilder he would look better obviously

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
yeah good post theres a reason i used to get asked by random ppl on campus if i was a student athlete even in a hoodie and even tho i was skinny as fuck.

s2w ratio is why david laid, jon skywalker, jeff seid, zyzz are the peak of aesthetics. no pro bb comes close not even mens physique or classic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 27472, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Wide hipcels can squat and deadlift a lot more weight tho. It's anatomically an advantage for weightlifting. Most powerlifters have widish hips, with broad shoulders and thick bones.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 27472, User28823 and 1 other person
We can create an illusion of a smaller waist by getting wider shoulders .
I agree

Its all about the ratios at the end. The better stronger deltoids is what you should be focusing and training once you run out of making your waist slimmer.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 27472, Allornothing and 1 other person
Narrow waists look weak af like a 13 year old twink who never fully developed. It's an African trait, Northern Euros have wide waists and large bone structure

1e43e7115f66d8c6913240acc30b8057.jpg

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Yerico7, betterhelptheRapist and 6 others
I agree

Its all about the ratios at the end. The better stronger deltoids is what you should be focusing and training once you run out of making your waist slimmer.
Rate waist

You gotta show the upper body too. The deltoid to waist ratio is what counts.

Anyways considering he has good bidelt width id give it a solid 6.5/10 for the leanness but wide hips account a bit for the failio tho.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
He could train his back, shoulders - get them bigger and also look more proportionate and aesthetic.
Also, some bodybuilders skip training the later abs so their waist looks slimmer, but he probably needs those muscles for fighting.

• +1
Reactions: BibleBelieving
wb this one?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, RichardSpencel, longjohnmong and 7 others

gandy, brando, barrett, delon
all psl god have feminine hips
its ideal tbh
@Ketamine

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, RichardSpencel, dakchuh and 5 others
View attachment 2271573

View attachment 2271548

View attachment 2271570

thanks for tagging me im a known professional UFC fighter after all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
OP you are right in that the waist pill exists however it is not something that girls will notice unless you have a small waist. Like they wont mark you down for having a bad waist @Marsik just put a good example of gandy

JB too
It like how girls are not bothered about ab insertions so long as they are visible type thing

i have the same bone structure as guy on the right

@Ketamine @St.TikTokcel eto konec

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 28691
20230617 160849
mind you I still had waist fat I needed to do a dry fast and nuke it but I didn't know

• Woah
Reactions: Dr. Mog
just have @HimmyButler's slutty little waist theory
@HimmyButler

Good thread, I had a vague sense of how important shoulder-waist ratio was before, but this has the most egregious example of a bad ratio, so I actually understand how bad it really is. It really is the blackest of blackpills, as no money in the world can fix it.

I got a better ratio than this at least, nigga built like a churro jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
s2w ratio is why david laid, jon skywalker, jeff seid, zyzz are the peak of aesthetics. no pro bb comes close not even mens physique or classic.
most of those guys have shitty shoulder to waist ratios.

two of them have deformed tier head to shoulder ratios.

Wear a tight belt around your waist for years and your hips will get smaller

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
View attachment 2271573

View attachment 2271548

View attachment 2271570

joel romero looks better despite his oversized traps suprisingly
IMG 0272

IMG 0273

• +1
Reactions: brianxx
Yh edwards physique is top tier. You can tell before you even start gymcelling how big your waist is unless you're really fat. Some people are just built fridge mode. Usually the taller guys fighting at lower weight have good waist to shoulder ratio but it is kinda genetics too.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Dr. Mog
View attachment 2271573

View attachment 2271548

View attachment 2271570

vacuums fix waist, training for bigger shoulders, traps, even legs will make your waist look smaller, its just that his obliques are overdeveloped compared to the rest of the body. Soft tissue= Completely modifiable Hard tissue= 50% modifiable with longer processes.
Wristmaxxing rn btw

Wide hipcels can squat and deadlift a lot more weight tho. It's anatomically an advantage for weightlifting. Most powerlifters have widish hips, with broad shoulders and thick bones.
The shoulder width compensate for the hip width

IMG 0950
It's as if his ribs don't pop to the sides of his body more than the hips

Doesn't even matter. If you're ripped, unless your hips are crazy wide, as in almost cartoonish, nobody will care.

Narrow waists look weak af like a 13 year old twink who never fully developed. It's an African trait, Northern Euros have wide waists and large bone structure

1e43e7115f66d8c6913240acc30b8057.jpg
Imagine the women

View attachment 2271573

View attachment 2271548

View attachment 2271570

final blow to my mental health