The most underrated dickmax(scientific study) how to make your dick 3 inches bigger

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 33136 and Deleted member 30679
Say goodbye to your hair after though

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 55314
I am already 7 inches NBP

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
@oldcel2002 have you used dht before on your dick And did it work

You are a pedophile

A pedophile is someone who is exclusively attracted to minors and cannot get aroused to adult females.

@oldcel2002 have you used dht before on your dick And did it work
not yet, im still broke but i have a theory that dht gel/cream paired with any SARM would make dick gains and any other gains related to male sexual dimorphism way faster and better

because if you only use dht gel, your androgen receptors will lose sensitivity and gains would stop in 2-4 weeks

but paired with SARMs it could keep androgen receptors from desensitizing and would even increase sensitivity and increase androgen receptor count in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and wishIwasSalludon
not yet, im still broke but i have a theory that dht gel/cream paired with any SARM would make dick gains and any other gains related to male sexual dimorphism way faster and better

because if you only use dht gel, your androgen receptors will lose sensitivity and gains would stop in 2-4 weeks

but paired with SARMs it could keep androgen receptors from desensitizing and would even increase sensitivity and increase androgen receptor count in general
Would it be better to apply the same topically to the penis?

Make a thread on it if any results would be super helpful

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, oldcel2002 and wishIwasSalludon
Dht cream, the effect was done on post pubertal men and one of the men had an increase in stretched penis length of 7 cm

Tagging cockologists
@Gengar @TsarTsar444
Nvm I misinterpreted the study it’s like .5 - 1cm for 4 to 16 weeks of topical 2.5% dht gel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 33136
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon