The most underrated looksmaxing

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
Teeth.

Fucking teeth.
So simple, yet so many guys neglect them. No matter how good looking you are, if you have fucked up teeth and you smile, it's game over for you.
Take care of your teeth, brush them, floss.

If you ask girls what's the number one turn off for them, the majority replies with "bad breath" or "fucked up teeth".
Well yes it fucking is. Imagine a hot girl getting all funky with you, getting close to your lips to kiss you, and her breath smells like shit. My dick won't be getting hard even if you pump blood from a blood bank in it.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, SubhumanOverload, Jackkal and 4 others
yea real shit, fortunately i got good teeth, but keeping em white has been hard af after neglecting them for years, I have started crest whitening strips they have worked but Im still trying to get that pearl white affect still.

My teeth are the only thing I ever get complimented on, still incel.

Well according to mewcels braces flatten your face and cause downward growth so there's nothing that can be done

Well according to mewcels braces flatten your face and cause downward growth so there's nothing that can be done
Low IQ post. Orthodontists traditionally do exactly what you described. However, expanding your dental arches will make your teeth straight since there's more space for them.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Youngcell
Teeth.

Fucking teeth.
So simple, yet so many guys neglect them. No matter how good looking you are, if you have fucked up teeth and you smile, it's game over for you.
Take care of your teeth, brush them, floss.

If you ask girls what's the number one turn off for them, the majority replies with "bad breath" or "fucked up teeth".
Well yes it fucking is. Imagine a hot girl getting all funky with you, getting close to your lips to kiss you, and her breath smells like shit. My dick won't be getting hard even if you pump blood from a blood bank in it.
a good smile and straight white teeth can save alot of people, alot of people slay because of their godlike smiles and it has nothing to do with muh 90 angle jawline

Low IQ post. Orthodontists traditionally do exactly what you described. However, expanding your dental arches will make your teeth straight since there's more space for them.
:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: tallcel

There is something that can be done, but it had to be done when your teeth started growing out. The reason why so many people have fucked up teeth is because they pushed their teeth with their tongue when they were growing up.

There is something that can be done, but it had to be done when your teeth started growing out. The reason why so many people have fucked up teeth is because they pushed their teeth with their tongue when they were growing up.
this was my case, i had a wide palate, all my teeth fit in my mouth easily but i pushed my incisors out when they were first growing
then i had to get braces with a bridge going from molar to molar and it didnt allow me to put my tongue on my palate because it was covered, this elongated my face a little bit and gave me a dorsal hump which i never had before braces

Skin is the most underrated imo, you can have the best bone structure in the world however if your skin is shit and you look oldcel it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Deleted member 39 and mojopin
I have a narrow palate, it doesn‘t even matter for my case. But yeah a good breath is a must

• +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales
Skin is the most underrated imo, you can have the best bone structure in the world however if your skin is shit and you look oldcel it's over.

I feel like people are having skin care routines more often nowadays.

I brush like one time every 2 weeks, u mad op?

Is Invisalign safe to use or does it fuck up my face?

I used it for over an year before my jaw surgery. They are safe. My misaligned teeth became really good.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and lasthope
Also if you have misaligned/crooked teeth then go for braces/invisalign. It is safe and effective.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, dogtown and lasthope
I brush like one time every 2 weeks, u mad op?

Didnt brush them for 1 year. I have myb brushed my teeth around 300 times in my whole life and it is still fine(masallah).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
Didnt brush them for 1 year. I have myb brushed my teeth around 300 times in my whole life and it is still fine(masallah).

Yep, similar situation here. I've gone months before (never a whole year though, respect).

Bad breath only has a little to do with teeth unless you have a rotting tooth.
It's more about genetics, tongue and throat.
crooked teeth actually make your face asymmetrical, so no straightening them won't fuck your face up. Just make sure to stop it if your upper teeth are too far in the front. Some orthodontists are retards who push them way too far so you have an overbite and your teeth look like horse teeth. It would make your lower third recessed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 466
Ramirez jaw 2
Ramirez not

I got veneers on my top teeth a few years ago and its definitely the most effective looksmaxing I've ever done. The translucent ones they have now are 100% natural looking. I've been told "you have perfect teeth" so many times and nobody ever asks where I had them done, they're so real looking.

Bad breath only has a little to do with teeth unless you have a rotting tooth.
It's more about genetics, tongue and throat.

crooked teeth actually make your face asymmetrical, so no straightening them won't fuck your face up. Just make sure to stop it if your upper teeth are too far in the front. Some orthodontists are retards who push them way too far so you have an overbite and your teeth look like horse teeth. It would make your lower third recessed.

okay yeah my front teeths are slightly inward pointing so I try to get them straight+ I hope my palate expand a bit so I get a larger mouth

I used it for over an year before my jaw surgery. They are safe. My misaligned teeth became really good.

will start getting them once I get my job. thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin