The murder of HAPAfoid Margaret Fetterolf could have been prevented if she (and others who fell in a similar trap) were educated on self-hatred.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
HAPAfoid (WMAF) who was sadly murdered (by I'm assuming a white lad) as a result of being a habitual runaway (I'm assuming trying to fit in with whites/going after white lads) based on her living brother's account.

This could have been prevented if she was educated on self-hatred within the HAPA and east Asian community.

It's not surprising this has been going on for a long time. Noodle self-hatred has been here for longer than you think.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, closedplatecel, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
if she was a japanese hapa her iq and looks would've prevented all this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep and 3 others
Nigga why do you call people who are half white and hang out with whites self hating they are literally as much white as ethnic 50/50 including yourself

This whore was probably self hating like all Asian girls so idc about her death anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and (deleted member)
Nigga why do you call people who are half white and hang out with whites self hating they are literally as much white as ethnic 50/50 including yourself

This whore was probably self hating like all Asian girls so idc about her death anyway
ive said this many times no one listens

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 18244
You're on the mark with hapas self hating. Thing is, the mothers (usually the asian self hater) of these hapas are usually so self hating that they just abandon their kid if it comes looking more asian than white; that is probably why she was a runaway and rebellious kid

Absolutely pathetic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 2403
You're on the mark with hapas self hating. Thing is, the mothers (usually the asian self hater) of these hapas are usually so self hating that they just abandon their kid if it comes looking more asian than white; that is probably why she was a runaway and rebellious kid

Absolutely pathetic
she looks white i would've guessed half anglo half slav

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Xangsane and (deleted member)
she looks white i would've guessed half anglo half slav she ran away cause she's mentally ill due to other reasons
Yeah just saw her pic. But my points still stands it's sad how this shit happens lol. The state of east asian women RN 😂😂

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
says on her wikipedia she's white

She had dark brown to black, shoulder-length hair with a wavy texture and brown eyes. She had a dark olive complexion. The exact race and ethnicity of the victim puzzled investigators and medical examiners, but it is believed that she may have been white.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Xangsane and House Lannister

She had dark brown to black, shoulder-length hair with a wavy texture and brown eyes. She had a dark olive complexion. The exact race and ethnicity of the victim puzzled investigators and medical examiners, but it is believed that she may have been white.
This nigga said a girl who looks completely white is self hating for hanging out with whites jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Yeah just saw her pic. But my points still stands it's sad how this shit happens lol. The state of east asian women RN 😂😂
i know like 20 hapas irl and none were abandoned by their mothers jfl what is this theory? full asian kids look more asian yet their mothers don't abandon them :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, dirtydorito and (deleted member)
i know like 20 hapas irl and none were abandoned by their mothers jfl what is this theory? :lul:
Most hapas in my family self hate. They dye their hair blond and refuse to speak the language.

So my distant relatives fund this charity organization helping out gooks in poverty that somehow decided that it was a good idea to have 6-8 kids.

A crusty ass mid 40's old white volunteer named Hank fucking came in and the moment my Aunt saw him she wanted the bwc lol. Got married like a MONTH after.

Didn't see them for a while year until I returned to the Philippines (15) and in that timeframe she larped like she was American the whole time (refused to eat Filipino food, speaking shitty accented english only even when hes not there fucking pathetic honestly) and they had a kid that literally looked 100% jungle gook like that pic of my niece I shared and the way she would look at him reminded me of when i told my east asians friends i was filipino. Completely condenscending.

Most hapas are self hating dude, and it's not just them their usually ethnic mothers are most likely to hate their features more and more the longer they stay with their white spouse. I've seen it happen im family 9 times iut of 10 so its definitely true

Most hapas in my family self hate. They dye their hair blond and refuse to speak the language.

So my distant relatives fund this charity organization helping out gooks in poverty that somehow decided that it was a good idea to have 6-8 kids.

A crusty ass mid 40's old white volunteer named Hank fucking came in and the moment my Aunt saw him she wanted the bwc lol. Got married like a MONTH after.

Didn't see them for a while year until I returned to the Philippines (15) and in that timeframe she larped like she was American the whole time (refused to eat Filipino food, speaking shitty accented english only even when hes not there fucking pathetic honestly) and they had a kid that literally looked 100% jungle gook like that pic of my niece I shared and the way she would look at him reminded me of when i told my east asians friends i was filipino. Completely condenscending.

Most hapas are self hating dude, and it's not just them their usually ethnic mothers are most likely to hate their features more and more the longer they stay with their white spouse. I've seen it happen im family 9 times iut of 10 so its definitely true
no offense but filipino culture is the most white worshipping in the world, it is also not something to be proud of compared to say east asian culture

average filipino claims they're part spanish and will date even 1/10 white men if they have money, east asians esp koreans and japanese aren't like that

a east asian/white household is much healthier tbh ive seen it irl theyre successful ppl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Xangsane and (deleted member)
HAPAfoid (WMAF) who was sadly murdered (by I'm assuming a white lad) as a result of being a habitual runaway (I'm assuming trying to fit in with whites/going after white lads) based on her living brother's account.

This could have been prevented if she was educated on self-hatred within the HAPA and east Asian community.

It's not surprising this has been going on for a long time. Noodle self-hatred has been here for longer than you think.

you're so based bro. I respect you a lot on your takes on self hating ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 18804
there's no evidence she was a self hating ethnic and jfl at comparing her to ethnics like curries

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 18804
just lol if you think hapas aren't self hating
there is nothing in the case that points to a self hatred inflicted death, tons of mentally ill white teens run away and are they self hating? and i meant hapa self hate isnt as big as curry self hate, hapas have something to be proud of curries dont no offense

• Love it
no offense but filipino culture is the most white worshipping in the world, it is also not something to be proud of compared to say east asian culture

average filipino claims they're part spanish and will date even 1/10 white men if they have money, east asians esp koreans and japanese aren't like that

a east asian/white household is much healthier tbh ive seen it irl theyre successful ppl
True maybe we've got a small culture clash here. It's definity true that filipinos
Larp spanish blood and are more desperate than East Asians.

But in that case, my aunt is literally high class for a filipino and wasn't desperate so it was definitely the result of extreme self hatred

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and FailedNormieManlet
there is nothing in the case that points to a self hatred inflicted death, tons of mentally ill white teens run away and are they self hating? and i meant hapa self hate isnt as big as curry self hate, hapas have something to be proud of curries dont no offense
The only thing happas are proud of is the fact their mother took a white cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 18804
True maybe we've got a small culture clash here. It's definity true that filipinos
Larp spanish blood and are more desperate than East Asians.

But in that case, my aunt is literally high class for a filipino and wasn't desperate so it was definitely the result of extreme self hatred
filipinos have a caste system so her being high class doesnt rlly change anything, it just means she feels superior to other filipinos not whites

the stuff u describe is very problematic ive never seen it tbh, my mum sent me to japanese lessons from an early age, i hung out with japanese and japanese hapa kids, i ate jap food, my dad supported this but he is a bit of a weeb but it mogs the relationship u described between ur aunt and her husband

not all hapas have mentally ill parents

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and (deleted member)
The only thing happas are proud of is the fact their mother took a white cock
saying that is the only way to make up for the fact east asians and whites mog curries in every aspect, culture, iq, success ,looks, status

• JFL
  • Love it
filipinos have a caste system so her being high class doesnt rlly change anything, it just means she feels superior to other filipinos not whites

the stuff u describe is very problematic ive never seen it tbh, my mum sent me to japanese lessons from an early age, i hung out with japanese and japanese hapa kids, i ate jap food, my dad supported this but he is a bit of a weeb but it mogs the relationship u described between ur aunt and her husband

That's a relief to hear! Damn and I thought that was normal. I guess this is what happens when a foid from a white-worshipping culture actually gets a white partner.

These are literally average Filipinos bragging about the fact that they "have" spanish blood and that they look "spanish" 😂 jfl at these people no wonder the country is in such a shit state.
(BTW only 0.02% of the Filipino population has significant spanish blood)

• JFL

Your mother is Thai tho. Why larp?

• JFL

Legit even my own parents would refuse to teach me formal Filipino when I was young because they said it would "ruin" my educational prospects 😂

• So Sad

Lmfao no it could have been prevented if whites killed off all ethncis or if ethnics killed off all whites or if whites bred with ethnics like your mother did that way JBW wouldn’t exist anymore as eveybody would be ethnic or white

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 18804
That's a relief to hear! Damn and I thought that was normal. I guess this is what happens when a foid from a white-worshipping culture actually gets a white partner.

These are literally average Filipinos bragging about the fact that they "have" spanish blood and that they look "spanish" 😂 jfl at these people no wonder the country is in such a shit state.
(BTW only 0.02% of the Filipino population has significant spanish blood)

filipinos can be gl if they dont have brown colouring, the tanned one like yours is better, i just dont like the way they disrespect their culture, but ig if u live in a third world country its hard to have pride tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Your mother is Thai tho. Why larp?
so u admit japanese culture is good enough that u have to troll? im sorry u cant slay in japan and have to SEAmax :ogre:

• Love it
so u admit japanese culture is good enough that u have to troll? im sorry u cant slay in japan and have to SEAmax :ogre:
Nah I prefer East Asians. Only hot SEA girls are Vietnamese.

But you should be proud of your thai roots

• JFL
Legit even my own parents would refuse to teach me formal Filipino when I was young because they said it would "ruin" my educational prospects 😂
i heard its very hard anyway u live in the west tho so ur well off

• +1
  • Love it
filipinos can be gl if they dont have brown colouring, the tanned one like yours is better, i just dont like the way they disrespect their culture, but ig if u live in a third world country its hard to have pride tbh
No these people are prideful as fuck that's their problem. Ever heard of #pinoy pride? I'm makinf a thread on that and it's the biggest form of Filipino cope ever.

Literally a nigga with 1/20th filipino blood will do something significant and they would be like "#Pinoypride we are so strong".

Absolutely fucked up culture because they are white supremacists in nature, but have this sense of arrogance like they are better than others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Wallenberg
No these people are prideful as fuck that's their problem. Ever heard of #pinoy pride? I'm makinf a thread on that and it's the biggest form of Filipino cope ever.

Literally a nigga with 1/20th filipino blood will do something significant and they would be like "#Pinoypride we are so strong".

Absolutely fucked up culture because they are white supremacists in nature, but have this sense of arrogance like they are better than others
will u exploit the culture by moving there or disassociate?

• Love it

That was when she was unidentified though

Yeah they said Rubber City John Doe was Asian
MRogers

Last edited:
  • +1
Thanks. I hope this epidemic stops and thay ethnics start to love their background more.

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
This nigga said a girl who looks completely white is self hating for hanging out with whites jfl
No - there was proof this was actually a HAPAfoid on crimewatch forums. Sibling was named Makoto or some shit

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

@House Lannister
Even niggas here had a hard time classifying her just like the police niggas jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18804
Thanks. I hope this epidemic stops and thay ethnics start to love their background more.
is there evidence that being murdered was cause she was self hating? seems like ur just looking for a reason to see mixed race ppl as mentally ill considering theres no evidence and her cause of death is not a racial thing

• Love it
is there evidence that being murdered was cause she was self hating? seems like ur just looking for a reason to see mixed race ppl as mentally ill considering theres no evidence and her cause of death is not a racial thing
There were tons of cases very similar to this I read online, but mostly involving curries living in the West.

That's how I deduced this was likely inflicted by unfortunate self-hatred especially in those days where racism was rife.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18804
gotta feel for Hapa guys when they eventually come to the realization that their mother probably hated her own kind and wouldn't have sex with asian men and ended up with a white guy. So technically you come to feel that your own mother hates you. People don't really care about what their kid will go through. They just want to have that kid so they can run that cycle like everyone else.

There were tons of cases very similar to this I read online, but mostly involving curries living in the West.

That's how I deduced this was likely inflicted by unfortunate self-hatred especially in those days where racism was rife.
in those times whites made up a bigger percentage so runaways wouldve been even more likely to be white than now, how is this some self hating issue?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
@enchanted_elixir @earthwindandfire @HerpDerpson @closedplatecel

Runaway JBWmaxxer self-hater VS Looksmax ricecel poster
FaceApp 1656441082888

she was killed by an angry bitter gook who she rejected probably

• So Sad
  • +1
@Xangsane why tag?

Over if Asian dick.
Just wondering what your thoughts are on this story.

You think she would have been a forum ricecel if she were born male in 2000?

Just wondering what your thoughts are on this story.

You think she would have been a forum ricecel if she were born male in 2000?
In our time? probably. It all depends on genetic recombination though, he might be short, ugly and have a small penis, or might not have any of that. There's a high chance, obviously.
But she's from the 70s, it was easier back then, so male Margaret would have done better with LTRs at least.

• +1
In our time? probably. It all depends on genetic recombination though, he might be short, ugly and have a small penis, or might not have any of that. There's a high chance, obviously.
But she's from the 70s, it was easier back then, so male Margaret would have done better with LTRs at least.
Assume facially he was like this and living in the modern era, and was 5'11 tall.

Would Margaret Fetterolf have been a ricecel .org poster if she were born male?

View attachment 1756042

Assume facially he was like this and living in the modern era, and was 5'11 tall.
Normie, no tinder appeal, but can get LTR through social circle. Chances of inceldom are very dependent on social life since that guy wouldn't be pulling on looks alone.

• +1
Normie, no tinder appeal, but can get LTR through social circle. Chances of inceldom are very dependent on social life since that guy wouldn't be pulling on looks alone.
So he'd be posting on here :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back