The murder of HAPAfoid Margaret Fetterolf could have been prevented if she (and others who fell in a similar trap) were educated on self-hatred.

hmmm thinking

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Nigga why do you call people who are half white and hang out with whites self hating they are literally as much white as ethnic 50/50 including yourself

This whore was probably self hating like all Asian girls so idc about her death anyway

Imagine a red color & white color mixed on a canvas.

The color that results (pink) can never blend in with whites. But it can fit in with red.

A clear gas of water with a drop of black food dye cannot be be clear anymore.

White t shirt 1 stain and it is exposed. Black, brown , yellow shirt & it can get away with multiple stains.

It is the nature of white color it is easily dominated & mixed.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Imagine a red color & white color mixed on a canvas.

The color that results (pink) can never blend in with whites. But it can fit in with red.

A clear gas of water with a drop of black food dye cannot be be clear anymore.

White t shirt 1 stain and it is exposed. Black, brown , yellow shirt & it can get away with multiple stains.

It is the nature of white color it is easily dominated & mixed.
Great analogy. Margaret Fetterolf would have been seen as a noodlefoid by most of 1970s white America. Just like how most Mulattos here are seen as BBCcels and I'm seen as a sandcel as soon as I reveal my race. Whites view biracial people as their non white race.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
Normie, no tinder appeal, but can get LTR through social circle. Chances of inceldom are very dependent on social life since that guy wouldn't be pulling on looks alone.
Mogged
3046642 3046600 IMG 20220826 062613 2

@wannalooksmax

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and HerpDerpson
Imho 5-6/10 (Elliot is 3). He could have ascended with a jaw surgery, although I can't say if that'd be enough with his height/race.
Over

• So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson
HAPAfoid (WMAF) who was sadly murdered (by I'm assuming a white lad) as a result of being a habitual runaway (I'm assuming trying to fit in with whites/going after white lads) based on her living brother's account.

This could have been prevented if she was educated on self-hatred within the HAPA and east Asian community.

It's not surprising this has been going on for a long time. Noodle self-hatred has been here for longer than you think.

@Floda

• So Sad
Reactions: Floda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back