The (my) worst rejection ever, what NOT to do and how i got Blackpilled.

Thread was?

• based (chad shit)

• not based/shitty

Results are only viewable after voting.
PsychoH

PsychoH

Seneschal of the Knights Templar
Happened 3 years ago, fell in love with a girl at school. 100% my type: blonde blue eyes nice curves pretty style etc.
She dressed as if she was my female version JFL.
She's the girl i mentioned in this thread as "stacylite":
https://looksmax.org/threads/almost...ost-beautiful-girl-ever.1174864/post-17426834
Liked her but wasnt a heavy crush she was the first foid irl who i found pretty looking, so i wanted to ask her out.
Got the idea after two months because i noticed enough of her IOI's so i was sure about it.
Back then i didnt know about blackpill, i was a gymcelling MTN with an above average body and thank God i got a thin waist and wide clavicles.
So one of my "friends" back then was a friend of her. Asked to tell her to wait after school, she did.
I came to her but the worst scenario ever happened: 30 people came aswell and it got filmed by like 5 phones.
She then got uncomfortable as fuck (understandable ofcourse) and me too. Said "but he's so ugly." Everyone laughed at me.
As if my reputation wasn't already horrendous. I had truly reached the depths. Not the slightest respect was i given from anyone.
Who would really? Didnt have much confidence in the first place but that just killed me inside.
She then walked off with her friend.
The next day one of my friends went to her asking me to come with and i said "hell no i'm not going".
He came back saying "she wants to give you another chance".
My heart was broken, my first ever time asking a girl out and she killed me like that. I couldn't.
After, she gave more IOI's, catching her just looking at me, looking if i was looking at her ass, putting her hair right etc.
I didnt want to go because i had some self respect. The only little bit i ever had, my own.
A month passed by with the IOI's etc. Friend of mine (kinda friend) went to her with someone i find a jerk to ask her for a date with me,
though i clearly said i didnt want them to go. They came back saying: "after school at the ...( a place to eat a sandwich, I believe it was wednesday).
I thought it was a joke and called them jerks, they kept saying it was real. It was apparently real.
The next day they told me it was real and two of my classmates came to me saying they ride their bike past the place everyday after school
and that they saw her waiting for me. I never showed up. Felt like i needed to hear an apology but i never got one, not even now JFL.
I still get IOI's of her but don't even look at her LOL.
Cassie howard sydney sweeney

Didnt want me when i was a loser mtn, cant have chadlite 181cm framemogging me now.
Pff dumb ass bitch :lul:.
I'm not even done ascending yet lmao i'm still growing (at barely 17), doing eyelightening,
i have orthognatic surgery soon and will do aqualyx in a couple weeks.

Remember this. What you should NEVER do when approaching a girl:
1.: be sub HTN. (obviously)
2.: go with someone else, always make sure you are alone.
3.: have other people know, never EVER have other people know.
4.: Go up to her when you get no IOI's, make sure she atleast kinda likes you back and you have some appeal to her.
5.: Go whenever, ideally she must be alone.
6.: avoid doing it when she's having a bad day.
After this BRUTAL rejection i got obsessed with wanting to find out why i got rejected.
Every single day i thought about it, what was wrong with me?
Ofcourse, this brought me to the blackpill and eventually here.
Please learn from my mistakes and have a nice day.:heart::chad:

PS: to the niglet called Jack from college possible viewing this thread: if you see this and dare send it to anyone please kill yourself. (I will come for you nigger)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro, IBlameEveryoneElse, Alt Number 3 and 27 others
@PsychoDsk @Gengar @sportsmogger @GlamourPursuer @kallus

• +1
Reactions: greywind, i_love_roosters, Nirvana and 5 others
@org3cel.RR @Charisma @Narcissus @NorwoodAscender @iloveboobs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Charisma, greywind, i_love_roosters and 4 others
👍

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Nirvana and PsychoH
@emeraldglass @halloweed @menas @enriquecel @truthhurts

• +1
Reactions: greywind, i_love_roosters, Nirvana and 2 others
@N1666 @NZb6Air @God-himself @TechnoBoss @Kaari

• +1
Reactions: greywind, i_love_roosters, Nirvana and 1 other person
@Nirvana @DarkAscender @JohnBaza @lestoa @MA_ascender

• +1
Reactions: greywind, i_love_roosters, Nirvana and 2 others
@Kelly Oubre Jr @i_love_roosters

• +1
Reactions: greywind and i_love_roosters
KNIGHTS TEMPLAR UNITE...will read now now

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger and PsychoH
nigga i'm 26

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Alt Number 3, greywind and 6 others
Didnt want me when i was a loser mtn, cant have chadlite 181cm framemogging me
are you saying you're chadlite now or what

• +1
Reactions: greywind, psychomandible, truthhurts and 1 other person
SPRING VAN EEN GEBOUW AF, JACK! VUILE TERING LIJER DAT JE BENT. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, DarkAscender and PsychoH
Total foid death

• +1
Reactions: abdullah23k
are you saying you're chadlite now or what
Yes, you can ask @PsychoDsk or @Gengar for confirmation.
@Gengar open your motherfucking instagram account i sent something 2 fucking weeks ago.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, Gengar and NZb6Air
Yes, you can ask @PsychoDsk or @Gengar for confirmation.
@Gengar open your motherfucking instagram account i sent something 2 fucking weeks ago.
My bad dawg:forcedsmile:, is it my personal insta or public insta?

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
how does a mtn ascend to chadlite?

• +1
Happened 3 years ago, fell in love with a girl at school. 100% my type: blonde blue eyes nice curves pretty style etc.
https://looksmax.org/threads/almost...ost-beautiful-girl-ever.1174864/post-17426834
Liked her but wasnt a heavy crush she was the first foid irl who i found pretty looking, so i wanted to ask her out.
Got the idea after two months because i noticed enough of her IOI's so i was sure about it.
Back then i didnt know about blackpill, i was a gymcelling MTN with an above average body and thank God i got a thin waist and wide clavicles.
So one of my "friends" back then was a friend of her. Asked to tell her to wait after school, she did.
I came to her but the worst scenario ever happened: 30 people came aswell and it got filmed by like 5 phones.
She then got uncomfortable as fuck (understandable ofcourse) and me too. Said "but he's so ugly." Everyone laughed at me.
As if my reputation wasn't already horrendous. I had truly reached the depths. Not the slightest respect was i given from anyone.
Who would really? Didnt have much confidence in the first place but that just killed me inside.
The next day one of my friends went to her asking me to come with and i said "hell no i'm not going".
My heart was broken, my first ever time asking a girl out and she killed me like that. I couldn't.
After, she gave more IOI's, catching her just looking at me, looking if i was looking at her ass, putting her hair right etc.
I didnt want to go because i had some self respect. The only little bit i ever had, my own.
A month passed by with the IOI's etc. Friend of mine (kinda friend) went to her with someone i find a jerk to ask her for a date with me,
though i clearly said i didnt want them to go. They came back saying: "after school at the ...( a place to eat a sandwich, I believe it was wednesday).
I thought it was a joke and called them jerks, they kept saying it was real. It was apparently real.
The next day they told me it was real and two of my classmates came to me saying they ride their bike past the place everyday after school
and that they saw her waiting for me. I never showed up. Felt like i needed to hear an apology but i never got one, not even now JFL.
View attachment 3225991
Didnt want me when i was a loser mtn, cant have chadlite 181cm framemogging me now.
I'm not even done ascending yet lmao i'm still growing (at barely 17), doing eyelightening,

4.: Go up to her when you get no IOI's, make sure she atleast kinda likes you back and you have some appeal to her.
After this BRUTAL rejection i got obsessed with wanting to find out why i got rejected.

PS: to the niglet called Jack from college possible viewing this thread: if you see this and dare send it to anyone please kill yourself. (I will come for you nigger)
origin story

• JFL
For the absolute revenge u gotta hit and dip tbh, thats what I woulda did.

Just me tho :ogre:

• JFL
how does a mtn ascend to chadlite?
hormonemaxing, bonesmashing genuinely worked for me, eyemaxing my area is now top tier besides the colour.
Growing (in length), fixing my hair. Working out for the appealbonus, masseter , eyebrowmaxing. Literally almost every softmax but I had a good base already and my father was a chad in his prime. I did a lot honestly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: raabla, skkrrrtcantdo, SomethingIsWrong and 3 others
mirin destroying her ego tbh i would've shot her dead after that rejection

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and PsychoH
View attachment 3225991

3 is real I really hopped it never happeneds to me again

• +1
I mean 4 depends if you start talking when she got no ioi she can later show them more clearly (happend one time to me)

• +1
origin story
Really is. lol.:lul:
For the absolute revenge u gotta hit and dip tbh, thats what I woulda did.

Just me tho :ogre:
Nah cus i see her regularly i dont want that tbh. Good idea though. Next time?:feelshah: She's one year lower so next year ?:ogre: lmfao.
mirin destroying her ego tbh i would've shot her dead after that rejection
lmao, she's a popular girl too. Way too much simping over those foids by MTNs.

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender
View attachment 3225991

Movie type shit

• JFL
3 is real I really hopped it never happeneds to me again
true, one of the most important tips you can get.
I mean 4 depends if you start talking when she got no ioi she can later show them more clearly (happend one time to me)
kinda yeah, start talking but dont get in the friendzone which is kinda hard when casually just talking. Wouldn't.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Shut the fuck up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, NZb6Air and Blonde
Didn’t know this happened to u baby, I’m sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana, truthhurts and PsychoH
true, one of the most important tips you can get.

kinda yeah, start talking but dont get in the friendzone which is kinda hard when casually just talking. Wouldn't.
Usually they are giga shy at first so that’s why it could be hard to tell

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PsychoH
Usually they are giga shy at first so that’s why it could be hard to tell
Not in my case, besides my current one of the previous thread the 'new' one of my college.
All the foids i encounter are always loud and extroverted.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
@Clqs and @BrainrottenZoomer how do you find this shitty?

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
@Clqs and @BrainrottenZoomer how do you find this shitty?
I’m just a hater bruh I didn’t even read the thread lol

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and truthhurts
View attachment 3225991

Didnt read a single molecule

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and truthhurts
Are u comparable to any celebrity or model?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and PsychoH
Not in my case, besides my current one of the previous thread the 'new' one of my college.
All the foids i encounter are always loud and extroverted.
Around people maybe idk if they alone theyd do the same tbh

• +1
Hurt that bitch back, kill her or sum
Next year when i'm almost looksmaxed i will. If i'm not in a relationship by then with J.. i will "LTR" her then just cheat on her daily.:lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DarkAscender and PsychoDsk