The NAFRI curse.

Is this phenotype common in Tunisia?

mohamed-1555943159.jpg
Yes, the average tunisian.

Is this phenotype common in Tunisia?

mohamed-1555943159.jpg
yeah maybe

i live in France and go see my family once every 3y so im not expert

Doesn't need tret for that , normal retinol works overtime considering he's gonna lighten his skin and that takes minimum 6 months for visual results
Still tret+hydroquinone combo is better than NAC and MSM are just antioxidants with no proof to lighten skin

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Still tret+hydroquinone combo is better than NAC and MSM are just antioxidants with no proof to lighten skin
It does i have used it , it does not lighten skin persay it just generates pheomelanin but for permanent change tret + hydro is betterr

It does i have used it , it does not lighten skin persay it just generates pheomelanin but for permanent change tret + hydro is betterr
So you changed your undertone with NAC and MSM ? i need this seriously to my cock it look brownish and i have white body

• +1
So you changed your undertone with NAC and MSM ? i need this to my cock it look brownish and i have white body seriously
It makes your skin lighter and a bit redder yeah but if you truly want your dick to look less browner then you gotta bleach it imo , overall for reddish hue b3/b9 + lycopene mogs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and lasnt
yeah maybe

i live in France and go see my family once every 3y so im not expert
La Tunisie c'est le grand écart.

Tu as soit les tunisiens blanc de peau aux yeux clairs (type Bassem) ou alors des tunisiens très mates à la limite du négroïde.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908 and Deleted member 24789

Tu as soit les tunisiens blanc de peau aux yeux clairs (type Bassem) ou alors des tunisiens très mates à la limite du négroïde.
En effet

By ALLAH i’m having a phenotransplant,
Imagine swearing on god for something impossible. See you in hell buddy. I’ll be the one crying the hardest.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, rand anon, BongMog and 2 others
So you changed your undertone with NAC and MSM ? i need this seriously to my cock it look brownish and i have white body
MSM wont do anything for dick jfl

kojic acid is the only thing that "lighten" skins without damaging shit (if you use correctly)

hydroquinque is sus kills collagen

J’ai vu ton acension…
Est ce que tu serais capable de m’aider et de me porter conseille pour la mienne ? J’ai pas vraiment envie de fini comme les bogdanov en essayant d’altérer mon phenotype.
Est ce que je peux compter sur toi

Lieutenant de louveterie ?​

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and VenatorLuparius
It makes your skin lighter and a bit redder yeah but if you truly want your dick to look less browner then you gotta bleach it imo , overall for reddish hue b3/b9 + lycopene mogs
Mogs MSM and NAC ? And how long it took you to see results

• +1
Imagine swearing on god for something impossible. See you in hell buddy. I’ll be the one crying the hardest.
It’s either that or i’m killing myself. Wallahi i’m not joking. God is merciful after all.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and rand anon
Mogs MSM and NAC ? And how long it took you to see results
They aren't permanent you gotta keep taking them until they build up , but you'll see reddish hue after the first month

• +1
Reactions: lasnt
Yes, the average tunisian.
I looked up pics of Tunisians I'm surprised how European some look, like not even Arab at all

%E2%80%9CAs+a+young+Tunisian+woman%2C+I+often+fear+for+my+future%2C%E2%80%9D+writes+Farah.jpg

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: FML0908 and Deleted member 24789
I looked up pics of Tunisians I'm surprised how European some look, like not even Arab at all

%E2%80%9CAs+a+young+Tunisian+woman%2C+I+often+fear+for+my+future%2C%E2%80%9D+writes+Farah.jpg
Keep the suifuel coming. Thank you :feelsrope: .
My mother has the same pheno btw.

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
They aren't permanent you gotta keep taking them until they build up , but you'll see reddish hue after the first month
Alright will keep you up with my cock bleaching results

I have about the same pheno as her, with my sister

On the other hand my little brother is way more tanned

It’s either that or i’m killing myself. Wallahi i’m not joking. God is merciful after all.
I heard if you kill yourself you’re destined to go hell but then again the same people saying this also believe aisha was a child when she married our prophet (false). So I put doubts on this now. May you succeed in getting a pheno transplant. 😊

• +1
Reactions: FML0908

They are Berber. They likely have European admixture from Roman times.

I heard if you kill yourself you’re destined to go hell but then again the same people saying this also believe aisha was a child when she married our prophet (false). So I put doubts on this now. May you succeed in getting a pheno transplant. 😊
Hadithist ruined our beautiful religion. Thank you habibi, i’m texting you soon in the pm’s when i finish classes bhai !

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Hadithist ruined out beautiful religion. Thank you habibi, i’m texting you soon in the pm’s when i finish classes bhai !
Looking forward to it! And yeah they have ruined it in my opinion as well. They try to claim pedophilia was okay even back then when it wasn’t. There’s also other stuff I learned from reading the Quran in English. Pay attention in class so you get your degree and can phenomaxx successfully.

• Love it
I have good pheno and I’m NAFRI.

I know the Dravidian bugeyes look you’re talking about a lot of North Africans have it, I luckily inherited my dads eyes so they’re deep set and hunterish.

Could you post your pictures again?

• +1
I have good pheno and I’m NAFRI.

I know the Dravidian bugeyes look you’re talking about a lot of North Africans have it, I luckily inherited my dads eyes so they’re deep set and hunterish.

Could you post your pictures again?
I’m pm’ing them to you.

Picture this buddy boyo, you’re a northern nafri literally living next to the Mediterranean sea, born from a white passing berber mother and an arab father. But you come out looking like a typical Kerala coconut farmer or a nigger. Even the Indians laugh at you when you tell them you’re arab. You get it, you look everything but med passing, while LITERALLY BEING MED. THIS SHOWS HOW STRONG THE NAFRI CURSE IS, EITHER YOU GET THE GOOD PHENOTYPE (80% of the time) OR YOU GET THE CURRY/NIGGER PHENOTYPE (20% of the time). There is no in between. And guess what i got :feelsrope: . Genetic recombination is very brutal, and i want to castrate each and every one of my sand nigger ancestors that raped slaves, like didn’t you think for a second about your offsprings and the whole lineage being phenocels ? I hope you rot in hell for what you did.
By ALLAH i’m having a phenotransplant, it’s either that or ima die trying.
@Blackgymmax we bleaching together nigga !

~FML0908
Why are you lying ???

J’ai vu ton acension…
Est ce que tu serais capable de m’aider et de me porter conseille pour la mienne ? J’ai pas vraiment envie de fini comme les bogdanov en essayant d’altérer mon phenotype.
Est ce que je peux compter sur toi

Lieutenant de louveterie ?​

Haha Pas de problème. Je rentre du sport et je regarde tout ça.

• +1
my hair grows out in an ashy blond color and then photo-bleaches, the more sun exposure it gets the lighter it'll get, to the point that it can become white, I likely have several copies of the gene that regulates it, but never checked it so that could just be speculation.

here's an old picture from back when I was like 16 that clearly shows the difference between the roots and the ends.
View attachment 2169707

arm hair does the same thing, even my leg hair does it, ironically my beard doesn't besides the mustache and soul patch.
u were 16 with a full beard wtf

Picture this buddy boyo, you’re a northern nafri literally living next to the Mediterranean sea, born from a white passing berber mother and an arab father. But you come out looking like a typical Kerala coconut farmer or a nigger. Even the Indians laugh at you when you tell them you’re arab. You get it, you look everything but med passing, while LITERALLY BEING MED. THIS SHOWS HOW STRONG THE NAFRI CURSE IS, EITHER YOU GET THE GOOD PHENOTYPE (80% of the time) OR YOU GET THE CURRY/NIGGER PHENOTYPE (20% of the time). There is no in between. And guess what i got :feelsrope: . Genetic recombination is very brutal, and i want to castrate each and every one of my sand nigger ancestors that raped slaves, like didn’t you think for a second about your offsprings and the whole lineage being phenocels ? I hope you rot in hell for what you did.
By ALLAH i’m having a phenotransplant, it’s either that or ima die trying.
@Blackgymmax we bleaching together nigga !

~FML0908
lol I saw your pics as an algerian i swear that i saw 5 of you by looking out of my window today, you look like the most boringly average eastern algerian fym keralite? you have it so much better than me, even when i go abroad and i get a uber, algerian drivers give me weird looks when i talk arabic because i look like an east asian/ not even talking bout korea, filipino/viet/malay curse you couldn't look more algerian even if you tried, maybe wear that football jersey french algerians (who aren't algerian whatsoever btw) usually wear, get the pink one or the mint one you could try the green and white ones but eh they give off brokie vibes if you wear them outside of a football pitch

Last edited: