The "narcissistic abuse" community teaches you everything you need to know about women

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
At the end of practically every single modern relationship you can expect women to victimize themselves and claim they were abused by an evil narcissist. This narcissist recovery and awareness content has exploded in recent years as if its some brand new discovery, but its really nothing new at all its just hardwired human nature that can never be undone.

The story is always the same so I'll summarize it. These women complain about how they gave everything to the narcissist. The best sex possible, complete devotion & loyalty, literally anything the guy wanted, yet nothing they did was ever enough. They continued to be abused and they continued to go back for more. Finally after many years it came to an end and these women somehow convince themselves they've won, as if the narcissist didn't come out completely ahead. Now they know their worth and are ready for a healthy love, aka some simp who won't get 5% of what the narcissist did its simply not possible. In reality they're ruined and will be reeling and pining over this guy for their entire life. Meanwhile the narcissist will move onto the next woman and do the same exact thing, getting the most a woman has to possibly give then moving onto the next one when he gets bored.

You should never feel sympathy for a woman because she chose this. In fact, she rejected countless men to be this one particular guy. There is a gross misconception that women think a guy was so great in the beginning but turned out to be horrible so they were deceived and manipulated, once again playing the victim. In reality its BECAUSE he was like that that he was chosen, not in spite of it. Women develop the ick and lose interest in "high value" options all the time for the most ridiculous reasons. The kind of burning desire you want out of a woman is only possible through trauma bonding, effectively becoming her drug, and the only way that can be achieved is by being dark triad. Someone who will abuse them and certainly never have their best intentions at heart.

Look at a woman demonizing her ex and I'll show you someone she's madly in love with.
Look at woman describing the ideal guy and I'll show you someone she could never really love.
Look at a "narcissistic" man's behavior and I'll show you all the right behavior to truly win a woman over.
Look at any simp in denial of dark triad (true female attraction) and I'll show you someone a woman could never feel burning desire for.

What a woman complains about she actually enjoys. What a woman says she wants she actually finds sexually repulsive. As a cardinal rule, the worse you are as a person the better you'll do with women. Violent psychopaths being at the top of the hierarchy. This narc community is a joke but its good at exposing what women fall for so its a great learning tool.

@Leo69
@6ft4

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, noodlelover, Orvka381 and 20 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, Orvka381, AngryShortMale and 4 others
At the end of practically every single modern relationship you can expect women to victimize themselves and claim they were abused by an evil narcissist. This narcissist recovery and awareness content has exploded in recent years as if its some brand new discovery, but its really nothing new at all its just hardwired human nature that can never be undone.

The story is always the same so I'll summarize it. These women complain about how they gave everything to the narcissist. The best sex possible, complete devotion & loyalty, literally anything the guy wanted, yet nothing they did was ever enough. They continued to be abused and they continued to go back for more. Finally after many years it came to an end and these women somehow convince themselves they've won, as if the narcissist didn't come out completely ahead. Now they know their worth and are ready for a healthy love, aka some simp who won't get 5% of what the narcissist did its simply not possible. In reality they're ruined and will be reeling and pining over this guy for their entire life. Meanwhile the narcissist will move onto the next woman and do the same exact thing, getting the most a woman has to possibly give then moving onto the next one when he gets bored.

You should never feel sympathy for a woman because she chose this. In fact, she rejected countless men to be this one particular guy. There is a gross misconception that women think a guy was so great in the beginning but turned out to be horrible so they were deceived and manipulated, once again playing the victim. In reality its BECAUSE he was like that that he was chosen, not in spite of it. Women develop the ick and lose interest in "high value" options all the time for the most ridiculous reasons. The kind of burning desire you want out of a woman is only possible through trauma bonding, effectively becoming her drug, and the only way that can be achieved is by being dark triad. Someone who will abuse them and certainly never have their best intentions at heart.

Look at a woman demonizing her ex and I'll show you someone she's madly in love with.
Look at woman describing the ideal guy and I'll show you someone she could never really love.
Look at a "narcissistic" man's behavior and I'll show you all the right behavior to truly win a woman over.
Look at any simp in denial of dark triad (true female attraction) and I'll show you someone a woman could never feel burning desire for.

View attachment 2783672

View attachment 2783673

What a woman complains about she actually enjoys. What a woman says she wants she actually finds sexually repulsive. As a cardinal rule, the worse you are as a person the better you'll do with women. Violent psychopaths being at the top of the hierarchy. This narc community is a joke but its good at exposing what women fall for so its a great learning tool.

@Leo69
@6ft4
A foid told me she got raped by a dude then pointed to some skinny cutecel and I laughed my ass off in front of her.

Since then about 7 females told me they got “raped”.

Feminism was a great play by the Jews…

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, AngryShortMale and borismonster
High school virgin becky X chad relationship vs oofy doofy X post wall roastie relationship
Lmao what? The first relationship is absolutely nothing like a relationship a high school boy and a virgin have. The first one sounds fucking awful it’s literally like dating a BPD whore. Second relationship in that pic sounds way better

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and borismonster
Mirin your threads, you should make them more often

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, borismonster and 6ft4

View attachment 2783672

View attachment 2783673

@Leo69
@6ft4
There's some good content on YouTube about real "narcissism". I had one for a mother who still has control over my father. Usually I can see the way everything boils down but being an only child it's always been difficult to see the whole truth when processing dealings with the family I came from. Some channel on YouTube helped me figure out how my mother sets the tone with the way everyone around her feels about her and people she talks about. With my mother some things have just always been hard to see.

As for girls and the nonsense they regurgitate about "narcissism" (the buzzword), and using it as an excuse for problems with people, you don't have to entertain it. If any girl talks about that kind of garbage in front of you change the subject. If a girl is talking that drivel at a party/in a group or whatever don't give her any kind of rapport. Lean towards ignoring these kinds of people.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, borismonster and Primalsplit
Second relationship in that pic sounds way better
You'd want to have your gf see you as "a choice" rather than her be addicted to you?

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and borismonster
You'd want to have your gf see you as "a choice" rather than her be addicted to you?
No woman is "addicted" to a man unless she's a crazy BPD nympho cunt. So yes, I don't want to make my life even worse by getting with someone like that, I don't want a trauma bond relationship that's not love anyway.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
No woman is "addicted" to a man unless she's a crazy BPD nympho cunt.
They will be addicted when you take a foids virginity while being decently attractive. The "true love" in OPs pic is something "experienced" (used goods) women do.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and borismonster
They will be addicted when you take a foids virginity while being decently attractive. The "true love" in OPs pic is something "experienced" (used goods) women do.
Obviously virgins are better and they are required for incel men such as myself, but there's no such thing as taking a virginity while being attractive. I mean it depends on country but I live in a shithole where normies and girls fuck as early as 12-13 and no boy that age is attractive.

• +1
Virginity taken by Chad while she gets addicted to him = she will love him even if she’s with someone else

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and T50 Demon
Obviously virgins are better and they are required for incel men such as myself, but there's no such thing as taking a virginity while being attractive. I mean it depends on country but I live in a shithole where normies and girls fuck as early as 12-13 and no boy that age is attractive.
Just groommax (in GTA SAMP), enough 16 year old virgin girls

• +1
There's some good content on YouTube about real "narcissism". I had one for a mother who still has control over my father. Usually I can see the way everything boils down but being an only child it's always been difficult to see the whole truth when processing dealings with the family I came from. Some channel on YouTube helped me figure out how my mother sets the tone with the way everyone around her feels about her and people she talks about. With my mother some things have just always been hard to see.

As for girls and the nonsense they regurgitate about "narcissism" (the buzzword), and using it as an excuse for problems with people, you don't have to entertain it. If any girl talks about that kind of garbage in front of you change the subject. If a girl is talking that drivel at a party/in a group or whatever don't give her any kind of rapport. Lean towards ignoring these kinds of people.
my dad would just beat my mom when stuff like this happened xd he had no time for complicated 4D foid chess

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
my dad would just beat my mom when stuff like this happened xd he had no time for complicated 4D foid chess
Are you grateful?

If a girl talks poorly about her ex's or guys/girls she dated, that's a red flag. She'll talk the same way about you, when she's done with you.

If you want a good relationship don't date a girl that talks poorely about people she's dated.

• +1