The nasal bridge is the KEY to nasal aesthetics (NOSECELS GTFIH)

S

st_max

Iron
Your nose doesnt have a bump, dorsal hump or is hooked.. ITS JUST LACKING BONE IN THE NASAL BRIDGE!!!!!!!!!

I have seen this so many times in rhinoplasty before and afters, nose before has a slight bump but lacks bone in the nasal bridge and they get rhino to fix the bump instead of going down to the root reason their nose has a bump...

Their forehad doesnt match the dorsal area and doesnt merge in properly, because of bone lacking in the nasal bridge...

Enough yap, lets see some morphs to prove this...

=====
Before:
Screen Shot 2024 08 17 at 40854 pm

After:
Screen Shot 2024 08 17 at 40941 pm

======

Before:

Screen Shot 2024 08 17 at 41125 pm

After:
Screen Shot 2024 08 17 at 41035 pm

======

Before:
Screen Shot 2024 08 17 at 41853 pm

After:
Screen Shot 2024 08 17 at 41747 pm

=====

before:

after:

TLDR: YOU DONT NEED RHINO, YOU NEED FILLERS/BONESMASHING/IMPLANTS/VOLUFILINE

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: urukhaiascension, goo25, Debetro and 4 others
i agree fillers are good solution i found many good results for it
Screenshot 20240817 092608 Chrome

still didn't find any for men tho

• +1
Reactions: st_max
how would bonesmashing help? how do u increase mass in the nasal bridge?

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker and FutureChadronelite
All of after pics looks weird and artificial.
Nose bridge advancement only looks good when you have overly advanced forehead(glabella) region compared to nasion.
Bonesmashing nose Bridge is is a retarded idea. I'm pretty sure that the cause of dorsal hump is not nose bridge being less developed.

• +1
Reactions: huwie
All of after pics looks weird and artificial.
Nose bridge advancement only looks good when you have overly advanced forehead(glabella) region compared to nasion.
Bonesmashing nose Bridge is is a retarded idea. I'm pretty sure that the cause of dorsal hump is not nose bridge being less developed.
lmao i was just thinking that,i think id be better of getting rhino

ur right but you made 1 or 2 of those photos look like an avatar. which is wrong

Your nose doesnt have a bump, dorsal hump or is hooked.. ITS JUST LACKING BONE IN THE NASAL BRIDGE!!!!!!!!!

I have seen this so many times in rhinoplasty before and afters, nose before has a slight bump but lacks bone in the nasal bridge and they get rhino to fix the bump instead of going down to the root reason their nose has a bump...

Their forehad doesnt match the dorsal area and doesnt merge in properly, because of bone lacking in the nasal bridge...

Enough yap, lets see some morphs to prove this...

View attachment 3101901

=====
Before:
View attachment 3101888

After:
View attachment 3101890

======

Before:

View attachment 3101894

After:
View attachment 3101891

======

Before:
View attachment 3101899

After:
View attachment 3101898

=====

before:
View attachment 3101902

after:
View attachment 3101903

TLDR: YOU DONT NEED RHINO, YOU NEED FILLERS/BONESMASHING/IMPLANTS/VOLUFILINE
instead of editing the bump out, how about morphing the nose so that the lower portion of the nose ridge is at same angle with the bump? thats probably the true shape of your nose or slightly concaved meaning the complete reverse angle.

instead of editing the bump out, how about morphing the nose so that the lower portion of the nose ridge is at same angle with the bump? thats probably the true shape of your nose or slightly concaved meaning the complete reverse angle.
I’m not editing the bump out, i am adding volume above the bump in the radix area which makes the nose look straighter

does It really improve the nose? i don't think so

soz didn't read the og post. who knows maybe the nasal bone does lose mass, probsably even slopes down with a recessed maxilla. But u gotta remember the lower part is just cartilage which is more flexible than bone.
I’m not editing the bump out, i am adding volume above the bump in the radix area which makes the nose look straighter, well