Saen

That's life
Magnus Carlsen
Mc

Craig Robinson
Cr

Erling Halaand
Eh

What do these men have in common? They all have a pronounced crease where the browridge meets the nose, circled in this picture:

Cr

I call this the nasion crease. What does it mean? The bone between the eyes, the brow ridge, has experienced enough forward and downward growth that it presses against the nose and creates a crease. It basically screams high fighting success, which is demonstrated in this image:

The low fighting success face is compressed laterally (sideways) between the eyebrows, whereas in the high fighting success face, we see compression downwards between the eyebrows, this creates the nasion crease.

Do you have the nasion crease?

@thecel @forevergymcelling @RODEBLUR @LooksDeficiency @Acromegaly_Chad @MadVisionary @Chinlet Ascension

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: skullcel, k1llsw1tch, Solidcoin and 4 others
ye, but its not a halo. kinda a falio

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, chawaje, Deleted member 9670 and 6 others
Its just a prominent glabella

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: scrunchables, Darkthrone, Lux and 2 others
Magnus Carlsen
View attachment 1441920

Craig Robinson
View attachment 1441921

Erling Halaand
View attachment 1441922

What do these men have in common? They all have a pronounced crease where the browridge meets the nose, circled in this picture:

View attachment 1441928

I call this the nasion crease. What does it mean? The bone between the eyes, the brow ridge, has experienced enough forward and downward growth that it presses against the nose and creates a crease. It basically screams high fighting success, which is demonstrated in this image:

View attachment 1441932

The low fighting success face is compressed laterally (sideways) between the eyebrows, whereas in the high fighting success face, we see compression downwards between the eyebrows, this creates the nasion crease.

Do you have the nasion crease?

@thecel @forevergymcelling @RODEBLUR @LooksDeficiency @Acromegaly_Chad @MadVisionary @Chinlet Ascension
i have this if i squint and i used to be insecure about it because i thought it looked subhuman

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkthrone, thecel and Saen
That’s called downie face, also the first 2 are caused by an excess of fat, 2nd guy just looks retarded. Definitely not a halo, you’re probably in the fattie group.

• +1
Reactions: Darkthrone
It basically screams high fighting success
E5EAA022 0A06 48E6 8B12 C69297B2A1F8

look at that bloated fucking neotenous face and tell me you wouldn’t shatter his downie skull in one swing.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Darkthrone and Deleted member 16262
OP’s post deserves more rep. I’m pissed that I’m the only user who reacted by this time.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 4106, Saen and 1 other person
I was literally going to make this post myself today. I have this crease and have been looking for ways to fix it for weeks now. It's a subhuman trait. Makes me look like a low IQ ogre.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, datboijj, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 1 other person
it looks fucking retarded imo get radix

That’s called downie face, also the first 2 are caused by an excess of fat, 2nd guy just looks retarded. Definitely not a halo, you’re probably in the fattie group.
It's not caused by excess fat. If it was, every fat fucker south of the Mississippi would have it

OP’s post deserves more rep. I’m pissed that I’m the only user who reacted by this time.
Thanks bro. I'd post it in looksmaxxing section but that's sorta dead

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Just google 'ugly black man', and you'll get tons of guys with this thing, it's a failo...
199ec37a508e06789c7159c99bd9883a.jpg
picture-of-a-ugly-black-man-fat-and-ugly-people-52191378.png
3000.jpg

High t feature
6a720c49ea895e847acee31c7eca2b92.jpg

01906969a240c104553329d817ffdcf5.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Saen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back