The nations with the bravest warriors, tell me what you think

B

Brazitard

+6'1; Nate Higgers - from Niggeln, Germany

My three favorite cultures with the bravest warriors are the Imperial Japanese, Native North Americans and the Iranians, let me explain why they are my favorites:

The Imperial Japanese were the most brutal of the Axis, the way they attacked Pearl Harbor, went Banzai and did Seppuku to not being caught and turned into war prisoners was just amazing, and their scientists did experiments on people that made Josef Mengele look like an angel...

The second are Native Americans... They learned to use guns, derailed trains and scalped their enemies like there was no tomorrow, very low inhibition.

The third are Iranians... They are way smaller and poorer than Americans, yet they show bravery and they can knock out/destroy American Tanks!
There's a thing called EFP, a homemade device which contains a copper plate and a case filled with explosives...

I think it uses kinetic energy if I'm not mistaken, it can blow holes through a Humvee armor like it's butter, and they are cheap to make... Iranian terrorist group Hezbollah even has manuals and DVDs where they teach Iraqis how to make them...

EFPs make American soldiers fucking scared because they can be camouflaged as rocks and debris and can be remotely activated by things like garage remotes!

What do you think about those three? Plus tell me about brave people you know about... Good night!

no nation has been braver than the proto indo europeans

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Brazitard
Fuck soldiers, they can suck my cock and die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, Brazitard and Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Trustworthyfish
no nation has been braver than the proto indo europeans
Will research! Can you give me some facts for thread's enrichment?

Franks, Danes, Ayuubids, Italians

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Will research! Can you give me some facts for thread's enrichment?
where to begin...
The entirety of europe speaks a language that descended from their language
not only europe, but india pakistan and iran aswell
they gave indians their religion and language
they virtually wiped out native south asian men out of existence
blonde hair comes from them
they were the tallest population in eurasia during their time, aswell as being extremely robust and violent
they essentially conquered the entirety of eurasia excluding east and southeast
theyre the best conquerors

• Woah
where to begin...
they were the tallest population in eurasia during their time, aswell as being extremely robust and violent
WOW, didn't know about them...
Have you ever heard about the Mughal Empire? They were great too til Aurangzeb ruined it all.

Please elaborate, let's enjoy our Saturday!
I was just thinking of medieval franks or roman empire italians that were usually very brave. Ayuubids fought the christians bravely during the crusades too. Both sides had some crazy feats.

• +1
I forgot about the Mongols and Genghis Khan!

I was just thinking of medieval franks or roman empire italians that were usually very brave. Ayuubids fought the christians bravely during the crusades too. Both sides had some crazy feats.
Ayuubids were the Saladin people, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 13787
where to begin...
i would call the mongols the best conquerors to be honest, they managed to conquer many nations. but the ony nation they could not conquer were south asians so i guess maybe you have a point and proto indo europeans are the bravest warriors after all

• +1
i would call the mongols the best conquerors to be honest, they managed to conquer many nations. but the ony nation they could not conquer were south asians so i guess maybe you have a point and proto indo europeans are the bravest warriors after all
mongols got their warrior culture from indo europeans and were indo european paternally

• +1
where to begin...
One of my hobbies is learning new languages... Could learning the Proto Indo-European language help me learning other modern European languages or are they too different?

mongols got their warrior culture from indo europeans and were indo european paternally
i didnt know that. btw what you said about blond hair.. it could explain why one of the boys i saw in my native village who is a family member of mine had blond hair (and green eyes) even though theres no foreign admixture (we have no history of migration either)

One of my hobbies is learning new languages... Could learning the Proto Indo-European language help me learning other modern European languages or are they too different?
i speak english and dutch fluently and i can understand certain other europeans to a degree, for instance spanish, italian, french and german. but i cant understand any slavic countries and finnish/swedish/norwegian words i cant really understand either maybe for a few words.

i didnt know that. btw what you said about blond hair.. it could explain why one of the boys i saw in my native village who is a family member of mine had blond hair (and green eyes) even though theres no foreign admixture (we have no history of migration either)
yeah he got that from his indo european ancestors
that would be around 5-4k years ago migrants coming from west russia into central asia

theres no point in learning it cause its reconstructed and there are no writings from back then
just learn the language u actually wanna learn

• +1
brazilians mog

• +1
yeah he got that from his indo european ancestors
that would be around 5-4k years ago migrants coming from west russia into central asia
you are going off of the yamnaya theory right? its the reigning theory atm.

you are going off of the yamnaya theory right? its the reigning theory atm.
yamnaya didnt conquer, it was another group near them that mixed with yamnaya women

where to begin...

yamnaya didnt conquer, it was another group near them that mixed with yamnaya women
so its not the yamnaya theory then? oh thats interesting. whats the name of that group?

so its not the yamnaya theory then? oh thats interesting. whats the name of that group?
nah im not saying it necessarily false, its just that you dont find yamnaya paternal haplogroups in the descendants but u still find yamnaya's CHG admixture, meaning their women were assimilated by another indo european group

nah im not saying it necessarily false, its just that you dont find yamnaya paternal haplogroups in the descendants but u still find yamnaya's CHG admixture, meaning their women were assimilated by another indo european group
yeah idk i dont subscribe to yamnaya theory myself either because im like "how tf you gon say its the truth when its just assumptions and guesses? things can be very misleading and not what they seem"

yeah idk i dont subscribe to yamnaya theory myself either because im like "how tf you gon say its the truth when its just assumptions and guesses? things can be very misleading and not what they seem"
its not assumptions, its based on genetics
aswell as language

its not assumptions, its based on genetics
aswell as language
its still based on assumptions because they say "given these established facts, we conclude that they possibly did so and so" thing is, you cant say with certainty because the data can be misleading. it could be that one place has more of genes because it was more susceptible to live there rather than that they originated from there, thats what im trying to say. i just take things with a grain of salt.

its still based on assumptions because they say "given these established facts, we conclude that they possibly did so and so" thing is, you cant say with certainty because the data can be misleading. it could be that one place has more of genes because it was more susceptible to live there rather than that they originated from there, thats what im trying to say. i just take things with a grain of salt.
but there are migration maps made based on remains and their dna analysis
there are proofs of genocides done by those people because their signature burying style was found with remains of people from other cultures inside of it
if you find a lot of remains from 4k years ago in one place, and then from 3k years ago in a 2nd place but not in the original, thats for example proof of a migration

Users who are viewing this thread

Back