The Nazis killed 6 million Shoes

blind faith. the scientific method is the complete opposite of blind faith. It's reliant on solely on reality. On what can be measured, observed, tested, and retested a dozen times until a suitable conclusion is reached. did you even go to school? no, how could you when you're crying for attention like a foid threatening to kill yourself and pretending it was "just trolling bro".

Yeah, don't listen to the experts that are so fucking high IQ that by simply glancing at a fraction of what they know would cause to you realize how much of your life you wasted when you could of actually been learning instead of being manipulated by 'based' greedy elitists like Bannon. If you only knew how bad things really were for you, you'd actually finish the job this time and hang your pathetic ass
Scientists have long abandoned Empiricism, which is the only form of Science that matters, the last real substantial mainstream scientist was Nikola Tesla, just about everything and everyone after that, outside of a few rare exceptions in actual mainstream academia, are living for money, and status, instead of actual scientific progress, and expertise.

Academia as a whole, including most scientific fields, have been completely infiltrated by Marxists, and are too afraid to ever question anything, let alone do any empirical science or experiments, they're far too afraid of political correctness, and many of the top brass of scientific institutions and fields even had connections to pedophiles and corrupt groups, such as Epstein, Clinton, etc.

You don't actually care about science, you care about the dogmatic religion of scientism which cannot be questioned because they have "qualifications" and are "Experts".

Yeah you're a midwit, it's over for you. I fucking got a pure scholarship into a prestigious university in California, on my academic feats alone, and even at the most "Elite and Scientific" institutions, it's filled to the brim with corruption, and that was when I was 18/19, it's only gotten worse since.

I don't believe in blindly accepting the words of "Experts" because i'm not a brainlet midwit cuck soyboy redditor who would suck the tiny black cock of Neil Degrasse Tyson or whatever retards you worship.

Modern "Science" is gay, and so are you for believing in it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597 and Deleted member 8461
2729.jpg

cringe

jfl @ all of you confirming how much a reddit hivemind programmed by the internet you all are. I didn't even say holocaust deniers were wrong lmao. I didn't say anything about muh 6 million nor do I believe those numbers. Just that none of you rotters are capable or qualified enough to reach any logical conclusion and your 'evidence' is shit. It's just an account of some guy and your treating it like gospel. Your just like the lefties
There is a difference between an historian going to jail to defend some truth and the plethora of historians who regurgitate the victors narrative, there is the point, retard. This people are qualified, experts in their fields, they reached the logical conclusions and they went to jail for it. Kill yourself, you turboautist. You can visit Auschwitz and see the wooden doors, no residue on the walls of the "gas chambers" and all the memes.

Scientists have long abandoned Empiricism, which is the only form of Science that matters, the last real substantial mainstream scientist was Nikola Tesla, just about everything and everyone after that, outside of a few rare exceptions in actual mainstream academia, are living for money, and status, instead of actual scientific progress, and expertise.

Academia as a whole, including most scientific fields, have been completely infiltrated by Marxists, and are too afraid to ever question anything, let alone do any empirical science or experiments, they're far too afraid of political correctness, and many of the top brass of scientific institutions and fields even had connections to pedophiles and corrupt groups, such as Epstein, Clinton, etc.

You don't actually care about science, you care about the dogmatic religion of scientism which cannot be questioned because they have "qualifications" and are "Experts".

Yeah you're a midwit, it's over for you. I fucking got a pure scholarship into a prestigious university in California, on my academic feats alone, and even at the most "Elite and Scientific" institutions, it's filled to the brim with corruption, and that was when I was 18/19, it's only gotten worse since.

I don't believe in blindly accepting the words of "Experts" because i'm not a brainlet midwit cuck soyboy redditor who would suck the tiny black cock of Neil Degrasse Tyson or whatever retards you worship.

Modern "Science" is gay, and so are you for believing in it.
Bro fair enough, and I had no right attacking you personally like that. I'm actually sorry. And you're right, academia is a fucking nightmare rn and I worry how this will play out when I go to grad school next year.

I actually agree with almost everything you said. I'm not saying experts shouldn't be questioned, but I wouldn't go as far to say that most academic researchers are corrupt pussy marxists, it really depends on the field. I've met a lot of other neuro students and professors that are blackpilled in everything but name. And there's still a lot of groundbreaking research being done for psych and neuro at my uni alone. OP just spikes my cortisol levels because he has no qualifications and treats his theories like concrete facts instead of recognizing all possibilities.

Is this about juice?

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Daily reminder that this is the guy who thinks he's smarter than PhD graduates because he watches youtube conspiracy videos and thinks universities are jewish scam
Oh and he's a "chadlite" chadlites are supposed to slay prime JBs not to rot here and discuss worldly affairs of the past like some lame 30yr old virgins

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461