the NEETpill is very brutal and overlooked

tallcel

tallcel

Iron
If you're unemployed and not in education, it's truly fucking over.

Even if you otherwise had a slight chance of attaining female attention and companion, being a NEET nullifies that. No woman prefers a guy who's a NEET and lacks passion in life, which I understand but people in these circles often ignore this fact. On top of that, you cannot really meet anyone IRL either since you don't work or study.

Climbing out of this hellhole you've gotten yourself into becomes harder day by day. And ultimately, it all boils down to the just be NT theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, bugeye, Chadelite and 12 others
very brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
meanwhile chad neet travels the world with money from his sugar mommas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Need2Ascend and 11 others
i agree. neeting is brutal

we didn't mgtow into neet, we were sent into neet like lambs sent to slaughter.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kirbyparks, Deleted member 9779, Need2Ascend and 7 others
get a job. study. stop making excuses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Chadelite, BigBoy and 4 others
Since when does the average wageslave have passion. They don't.
Since when have the most valuable women, 14-21yo prime women, ever cared about guys having no job or being shit at school? In fact the biggest losers of my high school were often the biggest slayers.

Unless the job/study you are occupied with has prime women, which they rarely do, there's no difference to being NEET.

I sure as fuck know that any engineering job I would've ever gotten in life would've involved 0 women. I've been to many carreer events for engineers and the only woman you will meet at your job is the receptionist lady.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9779, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 11 others
I thought neet was an antisocial person who doesn't work, but not necessarily who doesn't study or have aspirations in life

cope i love my neetdom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I thought neet was an antisocial person who doesn't work, but not necessarily who doesn't study or have aspirations in life
Not in education, employment or training. It's that simple. I don't get it why people always make up stuff about all kinds of stuff, that make no sense. Same as with incel - word has barely any meaning left anymore, while the meaning is very simple and straight forward - involuntary celibate. What point is there even in thinking up 1000million of things that are unrelated to the term.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Just became a wageslave theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, BigBoy, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
How can you even be neet? Jfl

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Cope. Money = freedom
Career = power
Neet = fuck ups
So annoying to read such crap. Just be good looking, bro. Just take a shower and get a haircut, bro.
Bluepilled af, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Since when does the average wageslave have passion. They don't.
Since when have the most valuable women, 14-21yo prime women, ever cared about guys having no job or being shit at school? In fact the biggest losers of my high school were often the biggest slayers.

Unless the job/study you are occupied with has prime women, which they rarely do, there's no difference to being NEET.

I sure as fuck know that any engineering job I would've ever gotten in life would've involved 0 women. I've been to many carreer events for engineers and the only woman you will meet at your job is the receptionist lady.
nobody cares abut passion, but everyone cares about them dollars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Can't buy love with dollars tbh. You might be able to buy looks though, keyword being might.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and spark
Yeah so why exactly would I want some bitch that only cares about the amount of dollars she can leech from me?

I understand wageslaving if you country offers no proper NEETbux, because there's basic necessities in life that you need to afford. But when your country does?
JFL why work. I could have 10 kids in the netherlands and the state/wageslaves would pay for it through taxes. Money doesn't mean anything here unless you value materialistic bullshit.

Healthcare is free. Neighborhoods are safe. There's plenty of food, no (natural) disasters, and so on.

But I have to wageslave to afford a new car instead of driving a used one? I have to wageslave because soyciety tells me I have to eat out regularly instead of cooking my own quality food? I need to wageslave so I can live in some overpriced appartement/house in the city centre?
No thanks.

Jews can cry me a river.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, NorwoodStyle, Chadelite and 2 others
Working women specially will hate you if you are not working too. Stupid slaves want to work and be independent but don't really want to.

In the meantime, homeless Chad is slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and JustBeCurry
That's what most don't understand. Prime girls don't give a shit about how much money you have, if you are doing bad at school/uni or if you don't have a job. Adult women past 21 do that.
The most valuable girls only care about your looks(and status that comes along with it maybe in some cases), they all want to experience love like it is in those netflix drama series where the girl falls in love with a chad/chadlite who has all kinds problems in his life(financial, orphan,..)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
That's what most don't understand. Prime girls don't give a shit about how much money you have, if you are doing bad at school/uni or if you don't have a job. Adult women past 21 do that.
The most valuable girls only care about your looks(and status that comes along with it maybe in some cases), they all want to experience love like it is in those netflix drama series where the girl falls in love with a chad/chadlite who has all kinds problems in his life(financial, orphan,..)
This basically. The older women become, the less capable of love they become. They start seeing you only as an atm or status symbol.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
NEET. At least has alot of free time to chase/date women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 4612
Nah, I disagree

A good way to meet women is to apply for part time jobs, go in there, try to ascend, and then leave the job and go to the next job.

A NEET can use this loophole to introduce himself into many different workplaces. While the average normie is locked into a single workplace that he is reliant on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 275
LARPing that you have a career is also one of the easiest things to do on dates. You don't talk about that stuff anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
true for normies, although unemployed Chad still does fine

lmao just lie if you think it might failo you. by the time you're forced to confess it's either over or the bitch won't care because she's already 'in love'. anyway chad/chadlite can be whatever and slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 9779