The nerd/jock dichotomy is such a huge cope... The attractive air head trope in media is pure cope.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Where did this cope start that smart people are all short ugly nerds?

Most of the ugly people I have known were stupid not the other way around. If you find someone who looks genuinely ugly there is a much higher change they are low IQ then high IQ.

Yeah there are outliers always but if you were to look for people with proportional symmetrical faces there would be a higher chance of them being smart and for the reverse it would be more likely that they are dumber.

Genes come in pairs likely if you have something wrong with you its not a one off trait usually there are multiple things wrong with you. I don't think I have ever met a really dumb pretty boy like in the movies. Most attractive people are arrogant maybe from constant praise but they are average IQ or higher. The truly dumb brick heads look ugly or messed up.

Attachments

• chad.jpeg
    chad.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thecel and incel194012940
E9a7374b91eaa61a9dc4d26c8b54107763549e4055de486a2d877e5159733d37 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FreakkForLife, Mewton and 9 others
Ugly stupid people and ugly intelligent people have distinctly different phenotypes in my experience

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thecel, incel194012940 and 2 others
Ugly stupid people and ugly intelligent people have distinctly different phenotypes in my experience
I guess there is such thing as an autistic phenotype.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Ever looked at Stem university? :feelskek: All ugly af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Daniel Plainview, ballskin and 4 others
Ever looked at Stem university? :feelskek: All ugly af
Asian and Indians don't count as much.

But I would assume this is due to autism. IT selects for traits like autism (and autistic people are smarter on average too) but doing things like this select for autism.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and incel194012940
Ugly people are for the most part forced to be intelligent. Can you imagine a dumb and ugly person? There won't be any use for them in society and they will die alone. A crackhead is the perfect example of someone ugly and retarded

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Daniel Plainview, FreakkForLife and 3 others
Ugly people are for the most part forced to be intelligent. Can you imagine a dumb and ugly person? There won't be any use for them in society and they will die alone. A crackhead is the perfect example of someone ugly and retarded
I wouldnt call crackheads jist retarded. Impulsive and with no will power sure. Its not only about being smart tho

Intelligence is associated with high class ethnic origins height, skull size, IPD, and the nose among other factors

• Woah
Reactions: thecel