The Netherlands is an overrated dystopia

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

SAY CHRIST IS LORD!
Walking through anmsterdam was like entering the Weimar Republic. It was so degenerate, retards high off their mind. Hordes of ethnics, I’ve never seen so many gooks in a city it was wild. The public transport sucks it’s so miserable, imagine being a transport cuck huddled and squashed together with masses of mystery meat. It’s one of the ugliest countries in Europe it’s flat and grey, it only has good architecture. They show off whores at windows. I can’t wait for the lords second coming to destroy all sodomites! Praise YHWH! ☦️
The people aren’t even that tall I never got size mogged.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, bloomercel, efidescontinuado and 9 others
how tall are you, i think i might want to visit it but not sure if i will get mogged

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, NoseProphecy and FascisstChad
how tall are you, i think i might want to visit it but not sure if i will get mogged
6’5 but that was when I was 16 I’m probably a bit taller now. If you visit plan very well beforehand as my first day was miserable as I didn’t sleep, was hungry and high on edibles so be careful!

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, NorwoodAscender and NoseProphecy
6’5 but that was when I was 16 I’m probably a bit taller now. If you visit plan very well beforehand as my first day was miserable as I didn’t sleep, was hungry and high on edibles so be careful!
just sounds like a terrible place probably will skip

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
just sounds like a terrible place probably will skip
People aren’t nice at all. I guess living in a soulless big city filled with ethnics your humanity begins to fade. They’re so anal about everything it’s crazy. The Dutch are the biggest npcs in the whole continent they fall just behind east Asia in being robots!

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, NorwoodAscender and NoseProphecy
People aren’t nice at all. I guess living in a soulless big city filled with ethnics your humanity begins to fade. They’re so anal about everything it’s crazy. The Dutch are the biggest npcs in the whole continent they fall just behind east Asia in being robots!
I live in London dude, worse here especially regarding "big city filled with ethnics", the humanity really fades no family here just sluts, roadman culture its depressing.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, NoseProphecy, Pikabro and 2 others
Wait what?

It's not the utopia that everyone thinks it is?

Tall white people
70% Atheist
Nice cheese and dairy
Weed
Hookers

And why did you see gooks?

I thought it's just niggers and Moroccans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, murdah, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
where do yall think is a haven then

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and NoseProphecy
Wait what?

It's not the utopia that everyone thinks it is?

Tall white people
70% Atheist
Nice cheese and dairy
Weed
Hookers

And why did you see gooks?

I thought it's just niggers and Moroccans
Yeah there’s a lot of them but the Asian numbers were surprising so many WMAF couples it made me sick.
It’s a hedonistic society which has abandoned their race and god…

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, murdah, NoseProphecy and 2 others
where do yall think is a haven then
(Sa) Uruguay, Chile, Argentina
(Na) Montana, Maine, New Hampshire, Idaho, Wyoming
Europe: balkans, rural Iberia, east Europe but it’s too cold and depressing for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, user123456, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
(Sa) Uruguay, Chile, Argentina
(Na) Montana, Maine, New Hampshire, Idaho, Wyoming
Europe: balkans, rural Iberia, east Europe but it’s too cold and depressing for me
bro just listed the whitest mfin states ive ever heard, i mean idk if i feel any desire to move to those states maybe cause of house prices

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, murdah, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
The greatest place on earth

bro just listed the whitest mfin states ive ever heard, i mean idk if i feel any desire to move to those states maybe cause of house prices
IMG 2674
IMG 2673

Can’t get much better than this

IMG 2675

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: i_love_roosters, NorwoodAscender, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
Basically every “white” country now

• +1
Reactions: user123456, NorwoodAscender, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Basically every “white” country now
Fax, people shit on America but because it’s so large there are large amounts of land devoid of ethnic filth because of its more rural nature compared to urban Europe. Not to mention the majority white areas are extremely beautiful the northwest region and northern New England mog 90%+ of Europe in terms of natural beauty.

• +1
I live in London dude, worse here especially regarding "big city filled with ethnics", the humanity really fades no family here just sluts, roadman culture its depressing.
What is roadmen culture

• +1
IMG 0935

You joined our team? Did it take one day to Jewpill you? O/

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, NoseProphecy, FascisstChad and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, FascisstChad and deadmanwalking
Oh my fucking god the transportation was hell. I was being squished to death on that shit and had no room. I wasn't expecting so many ethnics in Rotterdam.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, NoseProphecy and FascisstChad
It’s just “zoomers acting like niggers” but they came up with a cringe word for it
the zoomers that speak like roadmen here piss me off with the way they speak alone I want to knock them out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Patient A
Oh my fucking god the transportation was hell. I was being squished to death on that shit and had no room. I wasn't expecting so many ethnics in Rotterdam.
rotterdam isnt even european

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Patient A and FascisstChad
dude I hate niggers so much what do you mean, I want nothing but peace for white mothers and children.

Only thing I denied was the documentaries I dont buy em
You’ll get there

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
yeah, I remember being squashed in the middle between people, I had to hold a railing as the the thing will fling you across if you don’t get a firm standing. How can people do that everyday.

• +1
dude I hate niggers so much what do you mean, I want nothing but peace for white mothers and children.

Only thing I denied was the documentaries I dont buy em
What documentaries?

• +1
the zoomers that speak like roadmen here piss me off with the way they speak alone I want to knock them out
IMG 0131

You remind me of this meme lol

IMG 0064

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and FascisstChad
europa the last battle and the greatest story never told which is what he cited
What do you disagree with. They’re pretty much 100% true

• +1
Yeah there’s a lot of them but the Asian numbers were surprising so many WMAF couples it made me sick.
It’s a hedonistic society which has abandoned their race and god…
jeez, asians really love white guys

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and FascisstChad
elders of zion yeah

Henry ford proved it in one of the most important books off all time with evidence and references

• +1

Henry ford proved it in one of the most important books off all time with evidence and references
i didnt say jews dont control, i said those documentaries are false, its like if i said jews killed every white, it reflects a true idea that they are oppressing whites but the statement itself is not true.

i didnt say jews dont control, i said those documentaries are false, its like if i said jews killed every white, it reflects a true idea that they are oppressing whites but the statement itself is not true.
IMG 2679
IMG 2680
IMG 2683

prove it isnt
It may contain components of other work but that doesn’t change its revelation of the Jewish nature.
It’s a literary creation based on real facts. That exact meeting may nit have taken place but the motives and ideas are real.

It may contain components of other work but that doesn’t change its revelation of the Jewish nature.
It’s a literary creation based on real facts. That exact meeting may nit have taken place but the motives and ideas are real.
one thing i remember from this elders of zion thing is that there was a quote that said that trotsky said "we must turn russian into a sand of white negroes" even if that quote was true it is being misused to convey the idea that he was anti white when at that time, it was common to be against people that were referred to as "white" because white at that time referred to the white army which was a resistance group to the bolsheviks and in general, communists.

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
one thing i remember from this elders of zion thing is that there was a quote that said that trotsky said "we must turn russian into a sand of white negroes" even if that quote was true it is being misused to convey the idea that he was anti white when at that time, it was common to be against people that were referred to as "white" because white at that time referred to the white army which was a resistance group to the bolsheviks and in general, communists.
Yes, everything the book predicted came true. The meeting may not be true but it was written that way to combine the information the goys had gained over the years and to boost its popularity to readers. If it was just a series of random events with no cohesion it wouldn’t have taken off.

Yes, everything the book predicted came true. The meeting may not be true but it was written that way to combine the information the goys had gained over the years and to boost its popularity to readers. If it was just a series of random events with no cohesion it wouldn’t have taken off.
did you even read what i said, that book and the europa the last battle and greatest story bullshit are not real documentaries, what is better to listen to is for instance ernst zundel talk about the holocaust because sure i believe that the holocaust is a bit exaggerated and that jews play victim for social validation and money, but money is their smallest worry as they bathe in it.

When using the term white there not referencing the army because they plan on turning Russia into a land off white negroes it doesn’t make sense using basic logic. At the time he most likely meant make the Russian people like the American negroes a beaten down people with no power being controlled by a higher power.

When using the term white there not referencing the army because they plan on turning Russia into a land off white negroes it doesn’t make sense using basic logic. At the time he most likely meant make the Russian people like the American negroes a beaten down people with no power being controlled by a higher power.
"they didnt mean the white army they meant to actually turn it a sand of white negroes"

This is the problem, thats not true they referred to their enemy which was the white army they were all against the tzar yakov sverdlov who was a jewish guy and head of ussr subtly before lenin executed all of his own parents and the tzar jews are evil.

did you even read what i said, that book and the europa the last battle and greatest story bullshit are not real documentaries, what is better to listen to is for instance ernst zundel talk about the holocaust because sure i believe that the holocaust is a bit exaggerated and that jews play victim for social validation and money, but money is their smallest worry as they bathe in it.
The predictions came true tho. They may bullshit but the basic facts themselves are correct. The holocaust never happened and ww2 was a war on central banks and the judeo Bolshevik menace. The holocaust is more than just a bit exaggerated it never happened at all.

"they didnt mean the white army they meant to actually turn it a sand of white negroes"

This is the problem, thats not true they referred to their enemy which was the white army they were all against the tzar yakov sverdlov who was a jewish guy and head of ussr subtly before lenin executed all of his own parents and the tzar jews are evil.
Think about it does the sentence turn Russia into a land of white negroes make sense if they’re just talking about the white army?

Think about it does the sentence turn Russia into a land of white negroes make sense if they’re just talking about the white army?
yeah and he is specifically talking about russia not any other country, context matters.

• JFL
yeah and he is specifically talking about russia not any other country, context matters.
Here’s the full quote with context😂😂
“We must turn Russia into a desert populated by white negroes upon whom we shall impose a tyranny such as the most terrible Eastern despots never dreamt of. The only difference is that this will be a left-wing tyranny, not a right-wing tyranny. It will be a red tyranny and not a white one. We mean the word ‘red’ literally, because we shall shed such floods of blood as will make all the human losses suffered in the capitalist wars pale by comparison. The biggest bankers across the ocean will work in the closest possible contact with us. If we win the revolution, we shall establish the power of Zionism upon the wreckage of the revolution’s funeral, and we shall became a power before which the whole world will sink to its knees. We shall show what real power is. By means of terror and bloodbaths, we shall reduce the Russian intelligentsia to a state of complete stupefaction and idiocy and to an animal existence.”
— From the ‘Memoirs of Aron Simanovich’, quoted in The Nature of Zionism by Vladimir Stepin, Moscow, 1993, and translated from Russian into English by Clive Lindhurst.

He’s definitely talking about the fucking army!😂😭✌️

They’re so anal about everything it’s crazy. The Dutch are the biggest npcs in the whole continent they fall just behind east Asia in being robots!
Sounds like our dear @MoggerGaston to a t. :feelshmm:

• JFL
Here’s the full quote with context😂😂
“We must turn Russia into a desert populated by white negroes upon whom we shall impose a tyranny such as the most terrible Eastern despots never dreamt of. The only difference is that this will be a left-wing tyranny, not a right-wing tyranny. It will be a red tyranny and not a white one. We mean the word ‘red’ literally, because we shall shed such floods of blood as will make all the human losses suffered in the capitalist wars pale by comparison. The biggest bankers across the ocean will work in the closest possible contact with us. If we win the revolution, we shall establish the power of Zionism upon the wreckage of the revolution’s funeral, and we shall became a power before which the whole world will sink to its knees. We shall show what real power is. By means of terror and bloodbaths, we shall reduce the Russian intelligentsia to a state of complete stupefaction and idiocy and to an animal existence.”
— From the ‘Memoirs of Aron Simanovich’, quoted in The Nature of Zionism by Vladimir Stepin, Moscow, 1993, and translated from Russian into English by Clive Lindhurst.

He’s definitely talking about the fucking army!😂😭✌️
Ok, what makes you think he isn't?

• JFL