THE NEW ROUTINE TO GET HUNTER EYES! GTFIHH RIGHT NOW!!

lelouch

lelouch

medium ugly ltr demon
Listen carefully please.

This is a newly founded hunter eye routine, I've seen a lot of threads but there are some tricks you can do and supps to take to give you actual hunter eyes. There's a lot of new info so bear with me.

Also, don't forget to react and comment "Holy moly @lelouch. Mogger thread and IQ." when you're done and are slaying with your mogger hunter eyes.

Now let's start.

First step is to:

Put 2 grams of Vaseline on your lower eyelids and upper eyelids and spread them in. This will give an illusion of more support for your lower eyelids. This will also give an illusion of less UEE and better overall shape. You have to massage it into your eyelids and around your eye area for 5 minutes minimum. This seems like it will have minimal effect but it actually works very well.

Understand? Good.
Second step is to do:

3 sets of squintmax reps (important)
For this you want to mega squint and hold it for 10 seconds, do 5 reps each set.

3 sets of mega eye frauding in the mirror

For this find the exact muscle movements to mega eye fraud in the mirror, even the slightest little flex, spend an initial 5 minutes of figuring it out in the mirror. Then do 3 sets of holding it for a minute. You basically want the best eye flexing, squinting and frowning you can do to emulate hunter eyes. (Just for now trust me.)

Keep reading boyo. You're getting closer to the eyes you've always wanted.
Third step.

Go outside and do your best impression of hunter eyes with your eyes from what you've learned in the former steps (if not go back)

You have to go to an elementary school in bummy clothes to gather your hunter eye energy. Stare at all the kids. Do it. Important step as it's gonna develop your eyes. You want to do this for atleast an hour and smile at them too the whole time.

(Bonus step: Offer a kid candy while doing your hunter eye impression and smiling, can help get that hunter eye aura.)

Fourth step
Take Niko smilepill from trusted supplier.

You will have to find connections for the Niko smilepill, has to be a trusted supplier. PM around, smilepill is brutal and you will have to take it daily till it's permanently changed your face (1 year of usage) and you have attained the "Niko smile" (brutal if you don't have it) Niko smilepill is needed for hunter eye effect! It's not only a smile pill.

Fifth step:

Subliminal hunter eye videos (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT STEP).
Watch them for 4 hours straight to finally fully form your hunter eyes.

You're done.

Now you have hunter eyes permanently, send any girl a picture of your
PSL GOD HUNTER EYES.

She will come over to your house within an hour and undress and then you slay and make yourself her oneitis permanently (you have hunter eyes).

Enjoy your hunter giga PSL eyes.

Below is a transformation from this routine:

Unnamed 6
Unnamed 7

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, capybara, \/orman and 6 others
dnrd

• So Sad
Reactions: lelouch and Niklaus Mikaelson
High effort shit post. Mirin.
Clapping Applause GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, lelouch and Aypo129
Listen carefully please.

This is a newly founded hunter eye routine, I've seen a lot of threads but there are some tricks you can do and supps to take to give you actual hunter eyes. There's a lot of new info so bear with me.

Also, don't forget to react and comment "Holy moly @lelouch. Mogger thread and IQ." when you're done and are slaying with your mogger hunter eyes.

Now let's start.

First step is to:

Put 2 grams of Vaseline on your lower eyelids and upper eyelids and spread them in. This will give an illusion of more support for your lower eyelids. This will also give an illusion of less UEE and better overall shape. You have to massage it into your eyelids and around your eye area for 5 minutes minimum. This seems like it will have minimal effect but it actually works very well.

Understand? Good.
Second step is to do:

For this you want to mega squint and hold it for 10 seconds, do 5 reps each set.

For this find the exact muscle movements to mega eye fraud in the mirror, even the slightest little flex, spend an initial 5 minutes of figuring it out in the mirror. Then do 3 sets of holding it for a minute. You basically want the best eye flexing, squinting and frowning you can do to emulate hunter eyes. (Just for now trust me.)

Third step.

Go outside and do your best impression of hunter eyes with your eyes from what you've learned in the former steps (if not go back)

You have to go to an elementary school in bummy clothes to gather your hunter eye energy. Stare at all the kids. Do it. Important step as it's gonna develop your eyes. You want to do this for atleast an hour and smile at them too the whole time.

(Bonus step: Offer a kid candy while doing your hunter eye impression and smiling, can help get that hunter eye aura.)

Fourth step

You will have to find connections for the Niko smilepill, has to be a trusted supplier. PM around, smilepill is brutal and you will have to take it daily till it's permanently changed your face (1 year of usage) and you have attained the "Niko smile" (brutal if you don't have it) Niko smilepill is needed for hunter eye effect! It's not only a smile pill.

Fifth step:

You're done.

PSL GOD HUNTER EYES.

She will come over to your house within an hour and undress and then you slay and make yourself her oneitis permanently (you have hunter eyes).

View attachment 1959651View attachment 1959653
Holy moly @lelouch Mogger thread and IQ

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and lelouch
Holy giga low iq leloch
Kys dnrd
I am sorry for your truecel eye area. I can feel it from here, it may be so strong that you won't be able to actually use this routine. I can feel the aura of your oneitis getting pumped and dumped on rotation. I am sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Aypo129
I am sorry for your trucel eye area. I can feel it from here, it may be so strong that you won't be able to actually use this routine. I can feel the aura of your oneitis getting pumped and dumped on rotation. I am sorry
Dnrd

• So Sad
Reactions: lelouch and Niklaus Mikaelson
Can confirm. Also changed my eye colour.
It changes any eye colour to A10. Sorry about this, it's a side effect.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
No hunter eyes for my Negative Canthal Tilt

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and lelouch
help boyos

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and lelouch
Listen carefully please.

Now let's start.

First step is to:

Understand? Good.
Second step is to do:

Third step.

Fourth step

Fifth step:

You're done.

PSL GOD HUNTER EYES.

View attachment 1959651View attachment 1959653
Pm for Niko smilepill supplier - 50% off for the rest of the month

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, lelouch and Deleted member 23875
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson