The next advance in heightmaxxing...

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Is basal-bolus insulin (long acting + short acting) on top of HGH to send your IGF-1 through the roof

but I don't trust people on here to not kill themselves with insulin

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Is basal-bolus insulin (long acting + short acting) on top of HGH to send your IGF-1 through the roof

Getting CJC- (No dac) nasal spray soon. I already bought some mk677 and am already on pharma GH. Im this close to diabetes but it's all in the name of heightmaxxing eh? :p

Getting CJC- (No dac) nasal spray soon. I already bought some mk677 and am already on pharma GH. Im this close to diabetes but it's all in the name of heightmaxxing eh? :p
don't do that

Lol, I am so shocked that this post got no attention. I don't trust people with insulin either, but it's even easier to inject than HGH and will for sure increase your IGF-1 levels. However, I am going to do some research on it to make a guide on here on how to use it safely and without dying!

@pessimistic do you have any idea on how to do it safely?

@pessimistic do you have any idea on how to do it safely?
u can mitigate most of the risk by having someone else in the room with you, and dosing in very small increments while watching blood glucose levels. however, i do not think people on here are going to do all that, most are going to think they will be fine themseleves and end up killing themseleves lol.

Lol, I am so shocked that this post got no attention. I don't trust people with insulin either, but it's even easier to inject than HGH and will for sure increase your IGF-1 levels. However, I am going to do some research on it to make a guide on here on how to use it safely and without dying!
how is the research going? have you found anything to suggest it will have a significant effect?