The next Chinese civil war is going to send China back into the Stone Age

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
As we all know, the great Chinese struggle is and always will be to maintain social cohesion and peace. The hot blooded Han are strangers to such concepts because instability, insecurity, and subordination are all that they have ever known and all that is ingrained in their DNA.

Nation building does not come easy to the Han and it does not help that God is not with them and they are not with God. China is a nation that is grounded on hallow and vulnerable foundation.

The catalyst for the any next massive internal conflict in China will inevitably be a recession. When will the Chinese accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior?! He is their only hope!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: URL code, gigell and Monobloc
As we all know, the great Chinese struggle is and always will be to maintain social cohesion and peace. The hot blooded Han are strangers to such concepts because instability, insecurity, and subordination are all that they have ever known and all that is ingrained in their DNA.

Nation building does not come easy to the Han and it does not help that God is not with them and they are not with God. China is a nation that is grounded on hallow and vulnerable foundation.

The catalyst for the any next massive internal conflict in China will inevitably be a recession. When will the Chinese accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior?! He is their only hope!
China civil war is American propaganda

IMG 4845

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
I must say that I respect the Chinese people for their many accomplishments but atheism is not one of them!

Western copium. China is using the weaknesses of liberalism against it

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and noobs
I am not western and I am not even in favor of western liberalism
My point is domestic turmoil is more likely to erupt in the West than China. Gov in China has far more control than any western gov especially the USA

My point is domestic turmoil is more likely to erupt in the West than China. Gov in China has far more control than any western gov especially the USA
Even if internal strife hits the west first, that doesn’t negate what I said. This isn’t a competition. My thread has nothing to do with the west!

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I must say that I respect the Chinese people for their many accomplishments but atheism is not one of them!
some missionaries in China I know are illegally distributing bibles into China

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
some missionaries in China I know are illegally distributing bibles into China
Love that for them. May God bless them for their bravery and steadfastness in their faith!

• +1
Reactions: noobs