The Next Martin Luther King Jr.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
What MLK did for niggers, I will do for ugly men.

This was MLKs speech...a landmark moment in black history:

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day down in Alabama with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, one day right down in Alabama little Black boys and Black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers. I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

Good shit. The nigga had a dream. But, now I have a dream. Niggers are free. We can move on toward the next big issue: INCELDOM!

Yes.

I have a dream...that women will one day look upon their looksmatch and be satisfied. That a woman will stay a virgin up until she meets her looksmatch.

I have a dream...that men will no longer be judged by their height, dick size, or looks but the content of their character.

I have a dream... That manlets will find true love and marry a tradwife who accepts them for who they are.

I have a dream... That women will no longer yearn for chad to rape them. That they will have pure thoughts.

Let freedom ring...for the undesired man has finally been made beautiful again. Free at last, thank God Almighty we are free at last.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 19172, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
Sounds horrible.

Everyone except natural Chads and Stacies should die. Humanity's future should be Giga Chads as average male, and Giga Stacies as the average female.

Your dream is to have a bunch of subhumans running around procreating. That is a hellhole no one should have to witness.

Sounds horrible.

Everyone except natural Chads and Stacies should die. Humanity's future should be Giga Chads as average male, and Giga Stacies as the average female.

Your dream is to have a bunch of subhumans running around procreating. That is a hellhole no one should have to witness.
Everyone deserves to live, ugly or not. And I have a dream that one day beautiful people and ugly people will parade around this earth without lookism, heightism, or anything of the like.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 15309 and Kekee
Everyone deserves to live, ugly or not. And I have a dream that one day beautiful people and ugly people will parade around this earth without lookism, heightism, or anything of the like.
amin