The NO. 1 SUPERPOWER I'd like to possess

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
is being invisible, inaudible and intangible. I could go wherever I want, do whatever I want without anyone bothering me as I wouldn't be noticed. Also because I truly hate attention in general and cherish solitude.

I've involuntarily acquired decent ninja skills from a young age in terms of silence, using blind spots to my advantage, stillness, motor reflexes and analyzing people's habits, but it often takes a lot of effort to remain unnoticed, especially in a quiet and close environment. The biggest obstacle are noisy objects (e.g. squeaky beds, floorboards, door hinges etc.). If you don't know your surroundings well, one wrong move can easily expose you. I've ordered a glow spiral lighter for this exact reason, so I can light my smokes without letting my whole neighborhood know (referring to electric lighters). Nothing's worse than going through acute nicotine withdrawal in a situation that requires you to be uber-focused to stay invisible and -audible, like I did today and yesterday.

Have I mentioned the bladder yet? I held it in for 8 hours straight today and yesterday as well, which is insane for my standards. Of course I wouldn't have made it if I had had water or caffeine.

How many of you would also like to be able to become invisible, -audible and -tangible one demand?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 14774
3.5 billion men across the world suffer from this brutal "superpower" everyday

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, OldRooster, Entschuldigung and 2 others
3.5 billion men across the world suffer from this brutal "superpower" everyday
If they truly did, they could just rob a bank unnoticed and get even the most expensive cosmetic surgeries to "make themselves visible"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I'd want the power to shapeshift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bewusst
I just want to be able to stop time whenever i want

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I'd like to teleport
Sometimes I'm too lazy to go places :feelswhere:

• +1
But for your invisibility to be useful you would have to be naked including no shoes and no phone no wallet. So you would be chilly, you would constantly have to walk to avoid anything sharp, and you would be bored most of the time.

• +1
But for your invisibility to be useful you would have to be naked including no shoes and no phone no wallet. So you would be chilly, you would constantly have to walk to avoid anything sharp, and you would be bored most of the time.
Good point. It'd be nice in the summer tho. But even if I wore clothes, no one would be able to identify me, they'd just see walking pants and an empty hoodie, which could be an entertaining side hustle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back