The no bullshit method of actually making money in the UK.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1 Get a drivers license then become a delivery driver your looking at yearly rate of 30 before tax still mogs the subhuman minimum wage jobs.

2 Even better pay get a HVC license class E Your looking at around 47 to 50 K a year.

3 Take an electricians course or get an apprentice and train for 4 years yearly your looking at 40 to 50 K easily.

4 This 1 your kind of capped with unfornately which is your A levels you need this if your looking to make the mega bucks and lets be honest nothing pays more than a doctor or a soft ware engineer if you have 3 A levels I seriously suggest going to UNI for a stem related field. Your looking at 70 to 300 K a year easily.

5 Get an normal minimum wage job for a year then on the side study in an open university for any job you dream of with this you don't even need A levels and with it your also set if you get enough education for what ever field statistician.(I don't know it all varies on the course you under took)

6 Volunteer in the cadets for 3 years just to get some flying experience and then train for a few more years so around 6 years then qualify as a pilot.

You'll probably be 27 to 29 by the time you've done 4 5 6 which is old cel tier but who gives a fuck with that money in 1 year you can get enough surgery to mog the absolute shit out of anything in your vicinity.

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
You can't just say STEM for 4, this is entirely specific for IT and medicine, I have a master's degree in engineering and can tell you, graduate jobs pay 20k max, 70k is a pipe dream.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, incel194012940 and reptiles
You want people to be fucking truck drivers? Miserable job. Tradie work? Fucking miserable as fuck having to banter with blue collar faggot alcoholics all day. Are you fucking kidding me? Delivery driver? Are you factoring wear and tear on your vehicle?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You want people to be fucking truck drivers? Miserable job. Tradie work? Fucking miserable as fuck having to banter with blue collar faggot alcoholics all day. Are you fucking kidding me? Delivery driver? Are you factoring wear and tear on your vehicle?

I want people to do what ever the fuck they have to do to asced no 1 gives a fuck about how you do it.

You can't just say STEM for 4, this is entirely specific for IT and medicine, I have a master's degree in engineering and can tell you, graduate jobs pay 20k max, 70k is a pipe dream.

Maybe I over estimated IT NGL Electricans defeintely pay 50 K though due to high demand and low amount of electricians

what uni did u graduate from

• +1
Reactions: WOMENAREQUEENSNOT
Money doesn't bring happyness.

I want people to do what ever the fuck they have to do to asced no 1 gives a fuck about how you do it.
those jobs will descend you faster than anything else

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
wtfffff that part time mc donalds money in the USA

A shit one to be fair. In the middle third of UK rankings.
Why do people go to shit unis and think they are guaranteed good jobs cuz they choose STEM.

You should've just taken some additional years to get your A-level grades right, get into a top 10 uni and then entered the job market.

A 70k job wouldn't be so much of a pipe dream then

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Why do people go to shit unis and think they are guaranteed good jobs cuz they choose STEM.

You should've just taken some additional years to get your A-level grades right, get into a top 10 uni and then entered the job market.

A 70k job wouldn't be so much of a pipe dream then

I didn't even have A-level grades, I had to take a weird route through the education system due to getting bullied so hard in secondary school I dropped out with just GCSE.

LOOKISM STRIKES AGAIN

I didn't even have A-level grades, I had to take a weird route through the education system due to getting bullied so hard in secondary school I dropped out with just GCSE.

LOOKISM STRIKES AGAIN

How did you do this I have my GCSE'S but no A levels.

1 Get a drivers license then become a delivery driver your looking at yearly rate of 30 before tax still mogs the subhuman minimum wage jobs.

2 Even better pay get a HVC license class E Your looking at around 47 to 50 K a year.

3 Take an electricians course or get an apprentice and train for 4 years yearly your looking at 40 to 50 K easily.

4 This 1 your kind of capped with unfornately which is your A levels you need this if your looking to make the mega bucks and lets be honest nothing pays more than a doctor or a soft ware engineer if you have 3 A levels I seriously suggest going to UNI for a stem related field. Your looking at 70 to 300 K a year easily.

5 Get an normal minimum wage job for a year then on the side study in an open university for any job you dream of with this you don't even need A levels and with it your also set if you get enough education for what ever field statistician.(I don't know it all varies on the course you under took)

6 Volunteer in the cadets for 3 years just to get some flying experience and then train for a few more years so around 6 years then qualify as a pilot.

You'll probably be 27 to 29 by the time you've done 4 5 6 which is old cel tier but who gives a fuck with that money in 1 year you can get enough surgery to mog the absolute shit out of anything in your vicinity.
Why are you still so optimistic about surgery?

It is not gonna turn the average user on here into a mogger. At best, it can make you look decent if you have the right kind of failos.

This dude. Most STEM grads are gonna be on a lot less than 70k.

How did you do this I have my GCSE'S but no A levels.

Well, I'm in Scotland so I went to college for 2 years for Engineering to get a diploma and had straight As so I was allowed to go into 3rd year of university on the same subject.

I don't know if the same thing is possible in England.

It is not gonna turn the average user on here into a mogger. At best, it can make you look decent if you have the right kind of failos.

I mean the results that do turn into moggers don't get shown bear in mind the shit you see plastered on plastic surgery isn't the whole story your only getting parts if you specify what you want and you give them a working point your gonna get better results also plenty exist that we just haven't seen.

OP guy is mental masturbation personified

Well, I'm in Scotland so I went to college for 2 years for Engineering to get a diploma and had straight As so I was allowed to go into 3rd year of university on the same subject.

I don't know if the same thing is possible in England.

Oh brutal grades mogger NGL I'm not smart enough for A'S TBQH

OP guy is mental masturbation personified
Yeah. He has been like this since he joined the site.

Nigga has not even bothered to get a haircut, lose weight, shave or change out of his pyjamas. I doubt he is gonna ever afford bimax either as AFAIK he is a povertycel.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

LOOKISM STRIKES AGAIN
Man you should've done extensive research and taken your A-levels as a private candidate. Sitting an A-level costs like £200 or so.

Schools are kind of pointless now because all the lectures are on YouTube. And if you ever need to ask a question, there are forums with professors and teachers who will help for free.

As a dude who probably had no social life back then (you said you were bullied) you could have studycelled hard and got A*A*A*

I mean the results that do turn into moggers don't get shown bear in mind the shit you see plastered on plastic surgery isn't the whole story your only getting parts if you specify what you want and you give them a working point your gonna get better results also plenty exist that we just haven't seen.
They don't exist dude. The people who have supposedly 'ascended' don't show their faces because they either look weird af or hardly any different.

Look at tyrion, gaia and the many other people who get surgery on here. None of them have ascended.

There are better surgery outcomes. Like one black guy ascended to tyrone according to users on here but did not get tyrone tier results on tinder.

Oh brutal grades mogger NGL I'm not smart enough for A'S TBQH
Not about smartness. It's about effort. You could have 90 IQ, but if you put the time in then you will achieve excellent grades.

A sad misconception that many make is they think you need to be naturally intelligent. Whilst the 90-100 IQ Pajeets in India studycel nonstop and take your uni spots :feelskek:

I'm starting an apprenticeship with a company and they're giving me 20k, it's at a top financial services firm. And I don't even have any A-Levels

Man you should've done extensive research and taken your A-levels as a private candidate. Sitting an A-level costs like £200 or so.

Schools are kind of pointless now because all the lectures are on YouTube. And if you ever need to ask a question, there are forums with professors and teachers who will help for free.

As a dude who probably had no social life back then (you said you were bullied) you could have studycelled hard and got A*A*A*

I wasn't black pilled back then though. I thought I'd just be able to live a normie life.

I actually almost got it right for the perfect life strategy:

1. Get a quick qualification related to the field you want to go into.
2. Work a few years for experience, and money enough to fund all your surgery needs.
3. Get surgeries (skipped this step, ruined my life)
4. Go back to uni with money and looks (failed, I didn't know I was 3 PSL and thought I'd slay being jacked and tall).
5. Graduate with perfect grades and extra curriculars due to your amazing life due to being Chad (still got perfect grades despite not being Chad)
6. Straight into a high paying job due to halo effect (in reality I'm NEET 2 years since graduating, and brutally depressed due to 3 PSL)

• So Sad
Reactions: ....

I mean GCSE'S is a pile of piss it's so insanely easy A levels is night mare difficulty

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and ascension
They don't exist dude. The people who have supposedly 'ascended' don't show their faces because they either look weird af or hardly any different.

Look at tyrion, gaia and the many other people who get surgery on here. None of them have ascended.

There are better surgery outcomes. Like one black guy ascended to tyrone according to users on here but did not get tyrone tier results on tinder.

Gaia is dark skinned and has bad collagen

In his case it's not bones it's his collagen content and his orbital shape again completely differen''t concern.

If you're legit high IQ and a teenager and want to moneymax, concentrate on getting best A levels you can and getting into Oxbridge or at least Russell Group. Get the best degree you can and make sure to do internships and network before you leave (if you're at a good uni and high achiever, they'll let you know what to do), then if you have social skills, go into the prestige professions; law, finance, etc. work your way up. If you don't have good social skills, either learn them or go into tech.

If you're not high IQ enough for that but still quite high IQ, your best bet is absolutely to learn programming.

The ultimate end game is to have your own business/investments and it will take you years. You can start your own business earlier but it will probably fail. It's why you go into a prestige profession or get experience/contacts first.

This is really the only way to moneymax from nothing to actually rich in the UK without having to play the odds. (Like, you could become a famous celebrity or whatever but it's more likely you're NGMI and will just end up a broke 30 year old wagie.)

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
If you're legit high IQ and a teenager and want to moneymax, concentrate on getting best A levels you can and getting into Oxbridge or at least Russell Group. Get the best degree you can and make sure to do internships and network before you leave (if you're at a good uni and high achiever, they'll let you know what to do), then if you have social skills, go into the prestige professions; law, finance, etc. work your way up. If you don't have good social skills, either learn them or go into tech.

If you're not high IQ enough for that but still quite high IQ, your best bet is absolutely to learn programming.

The ultimate end game is to have your own business/investments and it will take you years. You can start your own business earlier but it will probably fail. It's why you go into a prestige profession or get experience/contacts first.

This is really the only way to moneymax from nothing to actually rich in the UK without having to play the odds. (Like, you could become a famous celebrity or whatever but it's more likely you're NGMI and will just end up a broke 30 year old wagie.)

Going into corporate roles is decent money but its also soul crushing.
I guess you won't be poor but it isnt some land of milk & honey

Going into corporate roles is decent money but its also soul crushing.
I guess you won't be poor but it isnt some land of milk & honey

No. The goal is to do it long enough to build the experience, contacts and net worth so you can start your own business or consult.

With moneymaxxing, you're either playing the odds trying to do it young or you're playing the long game.

Nobody is moneymaxxing by being some big self-made business success at 19; that's literally just something marketers sell low iq cels.

Moneymaxxing takes years because you first have to build income, then invest the income, and keep doing that until the investment returns replace your worked income.

Everyone thinks they're gonna be the nigga who finds the new, easy way to do it and they aren't.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
No. The goal is to do it long enough to build the experience, contacts and net worth so you can start your own business or consult.

With moneymaxxing, you're either playing the odds trying to do it young or you're playing the long game.

Nobody is moneymaxxing by being some big self-made business success at 19; that's literally just something marketers sell low iq cels.

Moneymaxxing takes years because you first have to build income, then invest the income, and keep doing that until the investment returns replace your worked income.

Everyone thinks they're gonna be the nigga who finds the new, easy way to do it and they aren't.

Building a business, if its not some online only side hustle is extremely hard and risky work.
Being south asian, I know plenty of small business owners.

Consulting is an option, but you need to know your shit and be good at your job.

My current plan is just to save up my wages, buy property on the cheap and fix it up myself then rent it out.
Once i can enough of them, the rent will provide enough passive income to retire.

I did play stocks and stock options before but i'm very bullish on housing in major western cities.

Ironic because if u physiquemaxx and leanmaxx its gonna translate in more lays than all this retarded shit that people here do.

Gaia was a legit improvement but at the end of the day his pheno still failos him. I only advice any jaw surgery of any sort when it comes to fix maloclusions tbh.

by which point it'll be too late for you even with surgery, life ends after 25 bro didn't you know that