The noorwoodpill always creeps in me

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
The thought of me maybe receding slowly while it still isn't noticeable haunts me every day. Curse the X chromosome from my grandfather
Dark wojak really dark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
? it can also be on the Y chromosone of ur dad or the x chromosone of ur mom
I have read it comes from your mothers side only, so i have 50% chance of going bald, my grandmother's side aren't noorwoodcels

• +1
I have read it comes from your mothers side only, so i have 50% chance of going bald, my grandmother's side aren't noorwoodcels
nope , it can also come from ur dads side

It's not that simple mate

• +1
Idk man, i don't have my fathers hairline, he is 52 now and has nw1 thick hair
cope , just take a pic of youre hairline every month with ur hair pulled back the same way in the same room with the same phone in the same angle. dont go obese with ur hairline

cope , just take a pic of youre hairline every month with ur hair pulled back the same way in the same room with the same phone in the same angle. dont go obese with ur hairline
Praying to Gandy to get my fathers hair quality. My moms side from her father has trash hair genes, my mom too has thin hair, but not receding tho. Her mother (my grandmother) side also have good hair

• +1