the normie of today is the chad of tomorrow but theres a tiwst.................(no hatecels and scizo faggots allowed on this thread)

D

Deleted member 17676

This life is rigged and u will lose even if u win
just look at any movies from the 50s-90s,most heroes were the pretty boys with good facial harmony and not the muscular chads and mind you the chads that you faggots dream of fucking were common as fuck.For example my dad who is a very high level chad is the ugliest in my family and gets mogged by his brothers and uncles but out of all the brothersView attachment 1749304 and cousins it was my sexy pretty boy uncle was considered the most gl and i was blackpilled oncce based on this but its a story for another day.all the chads who are very masculine will be be very common due to looxmaxxing and then the uncommon not so ugly normie will shine brighter than ur faggot loved chad in the future.good times will come soon my normie friends.View attachment rBcpJ9k_d.webpView attachment V3gvNlp.webp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Heguldus
just look at any movies from the 50s-90s,most heroes were the pretty boys with good facial harmony and not the muscular chads and mind you the chads that you faggots dream of fucking were common as fuck.For example my dad who is a very high level chad is the ugliest in my family and gets mogged by his brothers and uncles but out of all the brothersView attachment 1749304 and cousins it was my sexy pretty boy uncle was considered the most gl and i was blackpilled oncce based on this but its a story for another day.all the chads who are very masculine will be be very common due to looxmaxxing and then the uncommon not so ugly normie will shine brighter than ur faggot loved chad in the future.good times will come soon my normie friends.View attachment 1749311View attachment 1749310
You are a true @sonofgod07

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17676