The NT Delusion

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
Normies, redditors, family members, friends, even forum members, tend to say something along the lines of “Just be NT bro.”

In other words, they imply that the secret to having success in dating or mating is somehow a lack of social skills or interaction.

And yet, these same normies post on r/dating_advice (huge sub) complaining about how “hard” dating is as a man. The advice that these men receive in turn? “Gym, haircut, facial hair etc.” This is basically normies admitting looks matter (softmax, but regardless). And these suggestions often get upvoted by the same normies that support the NT meme.

That’s just one contradiction.

The other meme is believing that for most men, NT is where they have problems. What a meme. MOST MEN ARE ALREADY NT AND ARE SOCIALLY ADEPT.
MOST REGULARLY GO TO SCHOOL, HAVE SOCIAL CIRCLES AND ARE NOT BLACKPILLED OR ON FORUMS.

it’s these same exact aforementioned Normies that STRUGGLE WITH WOMEN regardless of their NT status ! They’re the same ones posting for help and receiving bluepilled shit!

JFL !

Are niggas fucking retarded?

:forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Jerzy Bondov, gamma and 2 others
you are interpreting it the wrong way. fashionmaxxing, beard, and gym are not necessarily looksmax because they dont always make you look better. they are NT max because it makes you look NT.
people want to be NT because they dont want to be alienated by society. NT is conformity driven by fear

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
Normies, redditors, family members, friends, even forum members, tend to say something along the lines of “Just be NT bro.”

In other words, they imply that the secret to having success in dating or mating is somehow a lack of social skills or interaction.

And yet, these same normies post on r/dating_advice (huge sub) complaining about how “hard” dating is as a man. The advice that these men receive in turn? “Gym, haircut, facial hair etc.” This is basically normies admitting looks matter (softmax, but regardless). And these suggestions often get upvoted by the same normies that support the NT meme.

That’s just one contradiction.

The other meme is believing that for most men, NT is where they have problems. What a meme. MOST MEN ARE ALREADY NT AND ARE SOCIALLY ADEPT.
MOST REGULARLY GO TO SCHOOL, HAVE SOCIAL CIRCLES AND ARE NOT BLACKPILLED OR ON FORUMS.

it’s these same exact aforementioned Normies that STRUGGLE WITH WOMEN regardless of their NT status ! They’re the same ones posting for help and receiving bluepilled shit!

JFL !

Are niggas fucking retarded?

:forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile:
NT is literally a joke most normies are socially retarded and just dont give a fuck, key to being NT is just not being cringy asf

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Just be someone that people like being around treat everyone as a friend so you mostly get the same vibe back, a friend once said that he is so proud that i changed my looks but he said after that he was more proud that i stayed the same person :) would never forget what he said

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ezio6, Jerzy Bondov and 5 others
Just be someone that people like being around treat everyone as a friend so you mostly get the same vibe back, a friend once said that he is so proud that i changed my looks but he said after that he was more proud that i stayed the same person :) would never forget what he said
what a nice friend (y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Man there are niggas here like @Leo0509 with 1.5k matches with selective swiping and no dates lol

yea nt doesn’t matter when you’re ugly

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi