The NT pill got me.

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
I thought highschool would be all about looks but boy am i wrong.

Its all about being NT, bunch of mismatched couples. The MOST nt guy gets all the girls despite being 5’7 and being Indian. Has girls surrounding him. Face is mtn with beard jfl.

I thought maybe i am just coping but i saw this Afghan girl sitting alone at lunch and literally nobody was approaching her, not even the guys. Thats when i knew u had to be NT in highschool.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, ambi, russiancelreturns and 11 others
No such thing

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, bloomercel, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Don't you try to bluepill us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, noobs, LooksThinker and 5 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Benzos to be more nt

Maybe in the slums of Uttar Pradesh this story is true

No such thing
In the real world nt pill is stupid

In highschool the only people I see that are friendless and bitcheless are non nt people and extremely ugly niggas

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Schizo Tappy and LooksThinker
NT is just a prerequisite

If ur genuinely non nt, give up on looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, bloomercel, Schizo Tappy and 6 others

Its all about being NT, bunch of mismatched couples. The MOST nt guy gets all the girls despite being 5’7 and being Indian. Has girls surrounding him. Face is mtn with beard jfl.

I thought maybe i am just coping but i saw this Afghan girl sitting alone at lunch and literally nobody was approaching her, not even the guys. Thats when i knew u had to be NT in highschool.
yes im non nt its cuz i cant get a bimax rn

NT is just a prerequisite

If ur genuinely non nt, give up on looksmaxing
I thought NTness comes with looks so before i started Hs, i thought i would be NT but no.
When a girl tries to look at me or stare at me, i spasm out and break eye contact immediately cuz i am a non Nt cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Schizo Tappy, LooksThinker and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Schizo Tappy, LooksThinker and 1 other person

i dont get NTpill deniers, one of the biggest slayers i knew was not a chad at all he was a 5'6 old looking retard who just happened to be popular in my school. his friend also had many stacy gfs even though he is just a mediocre 5'10 4/10 guy.

and you cant date at all if legit non NT i know this the hard way

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and Mainstream

Looks may help you get girls which will make you popular (status), but ur right, high school is mostly status.

Literal water.

i dont get NTpill deniers, one of the biggest slayers i knew was not a chad at all he was a 5'6 old looking retard who just happened to be popular in my school. his friend also had many stacy gfs even though he is just a mediocre 5'10 4/10 guy.

and you cant date at all if legit non NT i know this the hard way
I mean it's more complicated. Given the right circumstances being non nt can be fine. Speaking from my own life I managed to be one of the first guys in my grade (in early middle school) to get a girl infaturated (when she was going puberty). Other girls started to notice me and guys sort of started to treat me better (despite me being aspie as shit).

Ofc I was moved to an all boys school straight after this, where my skinny body and non nt'ness made me a target.

If I'd stayed at that original school I probably would have turned out well. I also likely wouldn't have descended due to mental health issues due to being ostracized.

Long story short. NT pill is about status. Nt makes it easier to gain status or at least not get negative status. Non nt means you generally have negative status unless something halos you. In the right circumstances being good looking can get you girls which will make other males respect you (status). But if you already have a trash reputation, being good looking enough won't get you girls because you have negative status.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel

Muh NT is this forums equivalent of “just have a good personality bro”

• +1
Muh NT is this forums equivalent of “just have a good personality bro”
living in the uk and denying NTpill makes no sense, if you lived in some model town in italy it would make more sense but we both live in a country where literal subhumans are slaying but not us

• +1
Reactions: ambi
living in the uk and denying NTpill makes no sense, if you lived in some model town in italy it would make more sense but we both live in a country where literal subhumans are slaying but not us
Yeah people say this on here all the time but I never see it. When I walk around the city centre it’s only young high mtn+ guys with girls, old farts don’t count and ethnics well u already know the story

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and bloomercel
Yeah people say this on here all the time but I never see it. When I walk around the city centre it’s only young high mtn+ guys with girls, old farts don’t count and ethnics well u already know the story
opposite for me i see tons of young couples but the guy often looks like shit, other times he looks avg or decent

• +1
Reactions: ambi
opposite for me i see tons of young couples but the guy often looks like shit, other times he looks avg or decent
Idk where tf u live then, even counting “couples” where they might not even be bf/gf the guy usually mogs the foid

• +1
Idk where tf u live then, even counting “couples” where they might not even be bf/gf the guy usually mogs the foid
I live in scotland, much different to london or the surrounding areas

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I live in scotland, much different to london or the surrounding areas
Ah that’s why maybe, I work in an upper middle class area and on breaks when I go out, what I mentioned were my observations

• +1
Ah that’s why maybe, I work in an upper middle class area and on breaks when I go out, what I mentioned were my observations
Well no shit in London most guys mog the girls. There the competition is insane and being NT is simply not enough since you have to compete with guys with money/status. So you either need looks and NT or money/status and nt. Maybe if you're like top 1% lookswise you can score a real relationship while being non nt without status.

Same for any other major anglo city. Whether it be New York, LA or Sydney.

There's a reason why the '6'5 blue eye finance guy' became a meme on the ccp spyware app. It's because in those cities you literally have guys that tick all of those boxes. Imagine competing with guys who have looks, height, money/status and probably NT (sales in finance, which is the biggest role in terms of manpower, is mostly nt guys).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel