The obsession with Asian women has to stop

nah slavs have white paternal lineages
west mongols have 80% R1 Ydna, they descend from white men
thoughts?
It's like how african Americans have white blood in them. Mongols raped the shit out of Eastern europe.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17531
jfl MENA women are even more masculine than white women.
Screenshot 20221213 121013 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Asians girl are the most feminine. Confirnmed by multiple studies.

If you prefer masculine white women to feminine asian women, then you are undeniably a faggot.
Keep coping with studies. The real world is different. This exactly why this thread was made. Yellowfevercels are the only niggas on here who's only excuse is 🤓 "um ackusally according to....." stfu jfl

No other group would dickride women this hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 17531 and 1 other person
It's like how african Americans have white blood in them. Mongols raped the shit out of Eastern europe.
nah, they didnt leave any mark in male lineages and slavs barely have east eurasian dna

• +1
Reactions: gamma
nah, they didnt leave any mark in male lineages and slavs barely have east eurasian dna
Would be more if they didn't kill the foids after they were done jfl. It's still the same shit. It's was for over 200 years

Would be more if they didn't kill the foids after they were done jfl. It's still the same shit. It's was for over 200 years
its brutal how they couldnt spread their genes at all...
meanwhile central asians have white paternal lineages from getting cucked

She look dude lol. Again I don’t get why asian lover always say asian girl are most feminine, biggest cope of all time.
They think that :subhuman squeaky voices, shit frames, manlet tier height and deformed more recessed than stock market face is muh feminine bcs of lack of bones jfl

It's only the eyes that may make them look feminine, cover their eyes and most won't be muh feminine

• Woah
They think that :subhuman squeaky voices, shit frames, manlet tier height and deformed more recessed than stock market face is muh feminine bcs of lack of bones jfl

It's only the eyes that may make them look feminine, cover their eyes and most won't be muh feminine
Umbra

is this a dude?

• Love it
Umbra

is this a dude?
Keep coping she won't spit in your direction gook lover

Unlike asians who are just little subhumans, at least she displays female dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Keep coping she won't spit in your direction gook lover

Unlike asians who are just little subhumans, at least she displays female dimorphism
im gonna need proof that it was born a female

• Ugh..
im gonna need proof that it was born a female
Cope bro

Asians are the most likely to pass as trans and consider changing genders on average so your attempt on trashin black girls isn't working

Cope bro

Asians are the most likely to pass as trans and consider changing genders on average so your attempt on trashin black girls isn't working
Double post andy

Cope bro

what you just said proves asians are the most feminine :feelskek:
yeah asian boys are very likely to pass as trans, they dont even need hrt, just shoulder length hair

• +1
what you just said proves asians are the most feminine :feelskek:
yeah asian boys are very likely to pass as trans, they dont even need hrt, just shoulder length hair
They're the most feminine bcs of their subhumanity. Every girl of every race (except abo) can look feminine without being subhuman. But it's rare since other girls of other races aren't that subhuman to look feminine

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 13787
They're the most feminine bcs of their subhumanity. Every girl of every race (except abo) can look feminine without being subhuman. But it's rare since other girls of other races aren't that subhuman to look feminine
this is some kind of 4th dimensional mental gymnastics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 13626
this is some kind of 4th dimensional mental gymnastics
A white girl for example can still look feminine without being a flat faced coin slot eyes gook. It's mostly soft features that matter. Asian girls are the most feminine but that doesn't mean they're the prettiest

Why tf u defending ER self hating factories?

• Woah
A white girl for example can still look feminine without being a flat faced coin slot eyes gook. It's mostly soft features that matter. Asian girls are the most feminine but that doesn't mean they're the prettiest

Because this is the only cope thats stopping him from ropeing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
flat faces and coin slot eyes are feminine and neotenous
asian girls have the best soft features aswell, white women have giant witch noses
ER had ugly parents, how do people not realize this. Nordic chad + north chinese woman will give birth to another gigachad. simple

• +1
Because this is the only cope from stopping him from ropeing
nah bro, now i have to put so much effort to go to east asia... before i thought i could chill here or in west europe. But yeah its worth it for the most feminine women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 13626 and Cheesyrumble
flat faces and coin slot eyes are feminine and neotenous
asian girls have the best soft features aswell, white women have giant witch noses

ER had ugly parent, how do people not realize this. Nordic chad + north chinese woman will give birth to another gigachad. simple
Lololol cope make a thread on this and see how many people won't agree with you

Flat faces and stuff like that isn't attractive. I'm not talking about white or black girls with jew noses but those with good soft features

Hapas look weirder in general compared to mullatos so cope. @Prettyboy confirmed that the 2nd best choice for the offspring after a white girl is a gl black one

So the kid is tall atheltic exotic bone mogger next michael jordan
this is some kind of 4th dimensional coping

nah bro, now i have to put so much effort to go to east asia... before i thought i could chill here or in west europe. But yeah its worth it for the most feminine women
@cloUder ! Emma Myers has something to say to you.
20221215 144244

Ur level of cope is off the charts. Women in ur country are repulsed at the sight of ur truecel abomination. Ur better of roping or going to SEA with ur life savings

Last edited:
that youre trans? i always suspected it. FTM asian boys are very common
Listen again this is really emma myers

Fbq i0aWIAANPX1

I know it's hard to recognize what a females voice sounds like when ur a truecel faggot.

who is emma myers? you post - transmaxxing name?

bro its hard when talking to asians. the men have such fem voices, this being further proof
Are u a truecel?

let the ugly men go for ugly asian women lol, asians are ugly asf

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
This forum of ethniks simps for white beckies not for azn girls

I think it's an autistic trait. Only spergs lust over anime and asian women.

• +1
Reactions: GloGang300
they're not all ugly though. A woman with nice hips, good face, and nice ass fogs regardless of race.

I don't care I still want asian GF

They're the ugliest hoes on earth I'm so serious
@Cheesyrumble
Nah, they can be cute, I luv boneless foids :love:

Guaranteed ER factories though we can agree on that :feelskek:

Keep coping with studies. The real world is different. This exactly why this thread was made. Yellowfevercels are the only niggas on here who's only excuse is 🤓 "um ackusally according to....." stfu jfl

No other group would dickride women this hard
I never saw the appeal for them but I do understand that whit men love them so much that their SMV is somehow on par with white women ONLY WITB WHITE MEN though. Non whites don’t find Asain women attractive and would rather date a black and curry women over a Gook. I’d even argue and say black men’s overall appeal to women in comparison to Asian women’s appeal to men is far higher as niggas are at least able to slay non white foids but gook women are not wanted by non whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Always hated asian womens faces tbh. I never understood anyone who prefered asian women over white women unless they are abused dogs who could have never pulled them in the firdt place.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 17531