CameronCel
Officer
-

JoinedJul 8, 2019Messages857
Yesterday at 8:43 AM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
I've done some research and sleuthing and here is what I found:

About 150 people per year die after getting hit by a falling coconut. Considering that there are some 7.6 billion people on earth, that amounts to odds of 1 in 50.7 million. While coconuts can seem harmless, they can sometimes weigh close to five pounds and can fall from as much as about 100 feet (which is like an eight-story building), yielding a force roughly equal to a ton as the coconut hits the ground.

For example, if a coconut weighing 2 kg falls 25 meters onto a person’s head, the impact velocity is 80 km/hr. That is fast as a speeding car. A SPEEDING CAR!

It's a dangerous world we live in, boyos.

https://incels.is/attachments/1564094402752-png.134218/

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
667.gif

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1560, Ritalincel and 1 other person
based er coconuts

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Ritalincel, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
Chances of it happening if you live north = 0

its over for hawaiicels

I like to pretend coconut juice is semen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Ritalincel
100 years from now:
Your grandson: "hey daddy, how did my grandfather Ritalincel die again?"
Your son "Oh yeah, he was strolling his 5'6 framecel body along the beaches of california while looking down onto a cellphone with a severe hunchback browsing a website known as 'looksmax.me' when all of a sudden a coconut hit his 10 inch skull cracking it open and forcing his retruded maxilla forward 30mm in the x-axis"

100 years from now:
Your grandson: "hey daddy, how did my grandfather Ritalincel die again?"
Your son "Oh yeah, he was strolling his 5'6 framecel body along the beaches of california while looking down onto a cellphone with a severe hunchback browsing a website known as 'looksmax.me' when all of a sudden a coconut hit his 10 inch skull cracking it open and forcing his retruded maxilla forward 30mm in the x-axis"
cope. @Ritalincel is over 6 foot

I LOVE EAT COCKNUT