The Official Makeup Maxxing Guide (Mens Makeup For The Chad Complection)

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Preface: I would like to first adress the stigma around males makeup. Firstly I would like to say it is not gay no, so long as cameras have existed men have used makeup in Hollywood to look better or to “neutralise flaws”. And these moviestars are among some of the best groomed and handsome males in western media. This guide will take a deep look into males makeup and why more of you should use it. And don’t cope that people can tell, mostly people will not have a clue! With this happy looksmaxxing!

Eye area:

This section I want to talk about how some makeups can be utilised to improve the eye area.

First off obviously with brows you want to dye them dark and use minoxidil for thick brows. Assuming you have done this already you should use a clear gel on your eyebrows. Here are some pics

View attachment 82BEADA1-02E4-471B-A39B-526CDCC63B72.webpView attachment 51CA023B-8855-46D3-957F-C90DBDC45794.webp

Next thing you can do is brow max with mascara (yes all your favourite movie star moggers have worn mascara at some point whether it was a movie or photo shoot they have used it). Use this is combination of eyebrow curling to looks better also (note if brows already dark and thick enough clear mascara could suffice)

Under eye:

Movie stars have used concealers since the beginning of time here’s some before and after of male concealer and a how to video for under eyes

6B457684 F31F 4D86 ACE8 2DCA9D580524

Skin tone and quality

In this section I’ll be discussing how you can get ideal skin with these frauding methods.

Cc creams. Color correcting creams and serums can correct the redness or any discoloratiin to your skin that could naturally ruin it. Here’s how you choose your cc cream.

D242AB15 F619 4ED3 B5BC 0306DDA6535B

Bb creams, self evident it is a good discreet version of foundation

Tinted moisturiser same as above
C5C03D49 1059 4DC3 9F61 A7D72E527BE9

Ofc a good skin tone is necessary so tan and use self tanner on your face. And of course you need to combine this with a mog tier skin care routine.

Hopefully this helped some of you make some makeup maxxing decisions and help you get that chad completion and hopefully push you into ascension

Hope this helped brothers

Attachments

• 2276661A-531A-4C15-8638-F5BC200B0307.jpeg
    2276661A-531A-4C15-8638-F5BC200B0307.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Makeup_Rules, Virgin at 29 😔, Johanjohan and 6 others
whatever makes u happy bro

Oh My God Lol GIF by Lifetime

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Virgin at 29 😔, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Maybe for IG photos but I wouldn't consider doing any of this shit normally.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: Cope>rope
I mean it’s discrete and a free looksmax why not 🤷🏻‍♂️
It sounds dumb now but male make up will probably be taken serious by this site in a few years.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Ken
Preface: I would like to first adress the stigma around males makeup. Firstly I would like to say it is not gay no, so long as cameras have existed men have used makeup in Hollywood to look better or to “neutralise flaws”. And these moviestars are among some of the best groomed and handsome males in western media. This guide will take a deep look into males makeup and why more of you should use it. And don’t cope that people can tell, mostly people will not have a clue! With this happy looksmaxxing!

Eye area:

This section I want to talk about how some makeups can be utilised to improve the eye area.

First off obviously with brows you want to dye them dark and use minoxidil for thick brows. Assuming you have done this already you should use a clear gel on your eyebrows. Here are some pics

View attachment 1753072View attachment 1753073

Next thing you can do is brow max with mascara (yes all your favourite movie star moggers have worn mascara at some point whether it was a movie or photo shoot they have used it). Use this is combination of eyebrow curling to looks better also (note if brows already dark and thick enough clear mascara could suffice)

Under eye:

Movie stars have used concealers since the beginning of time here’s some before and after of male concealer and a how to video for under eyes

View attachment 1753081

Skin tone and quality

In this section I’ll be discussing how you can get ideal skin with these frauding methods.

Cc creams. Color correcting creams and serums can correct the redness or any discoloratiin to your skin that could naturally ruin it. Here’s how you choose your cc cream.

View attachment 1753083

Bb creams, self evident it is a good discreet version of foundation

Tinted moisturiser same as above
View attachment 1753087

Ofc a good skin tone is necessary so tan and use self tanner on your face. And of course you need to combine this with a mog tier skin care routine.

Hopefully this helped some of you make some makeup maxxing decisions and help you get that chad completion and hopefully push you into ascension

Hope this helped brothers

This will soon be mandatory for males just like in Korea. Might as well prepare before then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Lev Peshkov, AscendingHero and 2 others
fag

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, Lev Peshkov and Cope>rope
OP, just inject E and transition.

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
do men really need makeup to survive this day and age

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and ballskin
girl im speaking to just said she wouldnt mind if i wore foundation, lip gloss, and got my eyebrows shaped up

why arent they attracted to masculinity?

I swear these days the best way to attract girls is to literally become a girl:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Lev Peshkov
Highest E thread on the forum

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Fucking faggots

Good to see another makeuppilled guy on the forum :feelsautistic: tinted sunscreens are also nice during Summer months

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Johanjohan, Prince88 and 2 others
girl im speaking to just said she wouldnt mind if i wore foundation, lip gloss, and got my eyebrows shaped up

I swear these days the best way to attract girls is to literally become a girl:lul:
Women are attracted to high quality features tbhngl most men don’t have good skin, or good quality coloring or good quality eye area and it holds them back badly. Most women are htb and can fraud staceylite most normie girls can fraud htb just saying a tall htn male can get laid frequently. It’s about maxxing ut potential smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Good to see another makeuppilled guy on the forum :feelsautistic: tinted sunscreens are also nice during Summer months
Tbhngl bro Indeed. I mean for me atleast it’s all whatever works for me. I have kinda reddish skin so need green cc cream which also hides spots and redness. With a tan too or some self Tanner drops, little clear mascara and clear eyebrow gel and concealer under my eyes I’ve pretty much ascended

Yeah. Men wearing makeup is taking it too far lol. Whoever is seriously considering it need to inject T, or just castrate themselves and become a tranny.

Women are attracted to high quality features tbhngl most men don’t have good skin, or good quality coloring or good quality eye area and it holds them back badly. Most women are htb and can fraud staceylite most normie girls can fraud htb just saying a tall htn male can get laid frequently. It’s about maxxing ut potential smv
But you can't look like a faggot.

Are you faggot? Makeup is not looksmaxxing. It is just gaymaxxing.

Are british girls hotter than what people say?

How are they compared to russian girls?

• +1
Are british girls hotter than what people say?

How are they compared to russian girls?
Russian girls infect my these degenerate whores to the grave I’ve given up on tryna slay these girls. Ideally I’ll travel back to Russia and get a gf on my 18th birthday

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan