The OFFICIAL [Unofficial] Christmas looksmax thread!

bishōnenmaxxer

bishōnenmaxxer

chill pilled
Thread theme:

December has arrived .org, what are you doing rotting on here? You should be cheermaxxing and gleecelling right now.
Don't have much better to do but make a generic Christmas thread.

Christmas stories, gifts given/taken, Christmas wishes, and things of that nature should be posted ITT.

Merry Christmas!

@dimorphism @John Cracovizk @MoggerGaston @Aloha @Witheredly90 @Skywalker @NumbThePain @positivecoper

Ezgif 4 d29774be67

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Hernan, DelonLover1999 and 26 others
Thread theme:

December has arrived .org, what are you doing rotting on here? You should be cheermaxxing and gleecelling right now.

Christmas stories, gifts given/taken, and things of that nature should be posted ITT.

Merry Christmas!

@dimorphism @John Cracovizk @MoggerGaston @Aloha @Witheredly90 @Skywalker @NumbThePain @positivecoper

View attachment 2583970

Santa I want 4 inches of height a longer ramus a wider palate clear skin and a new brain

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800, ReadBooksEveryday, TheMaxxer333 and 8 others
incel trait: asking for surgeries on christmas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, ManletBlackcel, ReadBooksEveryday and 14 others
I don't have much of the way of Christmas stories myself ironically, since I was raised Muslim.

Something I do recall is whenever I Christmas film came on, regardless of how religious the themes of the movie were, my parents would shut it off. I have yet to watch a single Christmas movie at my home.

This went as so far as the movie Home Alone not being allow to be played at my house, JFL

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Ricky212, rand anon and 2 others
Edit a santa hat on my pfp @bishōnenmaxxer

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain and Ricky212
The best time of the year is here!

Maybe in 2024 then...

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, TheBrownOne, reddotguy and 12 others
I've been a good boy, will ask santa for a ccw lefort 3 and undereye implants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier, SonOfDarkseid, wayme and 3 others
>muzzie celebrating xmas

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh, 5'7 zoomer, NumbThePain and 1 other person
I wish that @bishōnenmaxxer made me a Christmas hat for my avi

• Love it
Currycel shitskins dont have any Christmas spirit within them sadly.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier, Manletmachine and bishōnenmaxxer
Who is that subhuman? 😮
Our prettyboy protag.

Movie isn't working by the way, all the subtitles are delayed D.:
I'll get to work on the avi then.

• Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain
No one cares nigger its a psyop

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JustShower and bishōnenmaxxer
Thread theme:

Christmas stories, gifts given/taken, Christmas wishes, and things of that nature should be posted ITT.

Merry Christmas!

View attachment 2583970

Merry Christmas!
I don't have much of the way of Christmas stories myself ironically, since I was raised Muslim.

Something I do recall is whenever I Christmas film came on, regardless of how religious the themes of the movie were, my parents would shut it off. I have yet to watch a single Christmas movie at my home.

This went as so far as the movie Home Alone not being allow to be played at my house, JFL

View attachment 2584146
When I was kid and watched those movies, I was soo jealous of the atmosphere: a snowy and cold night

Screenshot 21

but inside your home? Orange and heating light!

Screenshot 22

In this dark, cold world, what comfort our heart and souls is the only thing that matter: a good time with people that we love, our family and our friends, wish I could have that one day: feeling cold as fuck, thinking how awful the world is and coming home to be received with good food, good friends and people that I love

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism, shabby890, GunDevilHybrid and 4 others
I usually don't do anything for Christmas but I was invited to visit my partners family for Christmas. I'm heading out to a small town some miles from the nearest airport

His parents don't know much about me and have never seen me before but they're expecting a BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover, rand anon, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others
Havent celebrated christmas whatsoever last 3 years 😢

Maybe ill take myself out for some nice dinner at a steakhouse this year.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheBrownOne, bigchunguslover, dimorphism and 2 others
Havent celebrated christmas whatsoever last 3 years 😢

Maybe ill take myself out for some nice dinner at a steakhouse this year.
Go see your family bhai, or people that you love/love you

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

When I was kid and watched those movies, I was soo jealous of the atmosphere: a snowy and cold night

Screenshot 21

but inside your home? Orange and heating light!

Screenshot 22

In this dark, cold world, what comfort our heart and souls is the only thing that matter: a good time with people that we love, our family and our friends, wish I could have that one day: feeling cold as fuck, thinking how awful the world is and coming home to be received with good food, good friends and people that I love

There is something quite hilarious about you watching Christmas movies in your country, given the snow (or lack thereof).
While mostly positive, I had all of my most major realizations during the wintertime.

Once, when I was playing in the snow, I was dogpiled by 7-8 of my classmates. They all jumped onto me in an attempt to drown me in the mix of snow and dirt. My back was in intense pain for weeks afterwards, and then during the peak of this pain, these same classmates sent me a letter "praying for my quick recovery". Brutally shattered my trust in people as a child, but I've since recovered.

2 winters after that, I realized that I had never once watched my father shovel the snow in front of our house. There was no man of the house, and all of the responsibility had fallen onto me. Shit changed me fr.

• So Sad
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Gonna drink some port and eat some turkey

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and bishōnenmaxxer
Who is that subhuman? 😮
It’s from a Japanese horror movie. I mean, I consider it to be a horror movie at least. It’s a great movie, it’s called Ichi the Killer. Fun to watch with friends.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain and bishōnenmaxxer
It’s from a Japanese horror movie. I mean, I consider it to be a horror movie at least. It’s a great movie, it’s called Ichi the Killer. Fun to watch with friends.
Do you have a letterboxd bhai? You have an easygoing forum personality so I'd assume your film taste is similar.

Sometimes I envy the positive copers, I'm just too jaded to look forward to anything in life now

• +1
Bah Humbug!

Attachments

• D62B9BA8-6795-4FCD-9E2C-EC899A5976BB.jpeg
    D62B9BA8-6795-4FCD-9E2C-EC899A5976BB.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Wish your local imam a merry Xmas then.
I don't think he'd be very happy about that...

B awkwardBUST

Humor me a little, do you have any interesting stories yourself? How about wishes?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Do you have a letterboxd bhai? You have an easygoing forum personality so I'd assume your film taste is similar.
I do. I watch mostly horror movies though.. send me your profile in PMs, I’ll follow you.

• +1
I have never received a christmas gift in my life
Over for poorcels

I don't think he'd be very happy about that...

View attachment 2584288

Humor me a little, do you have any interesting stories yourself? How about wishes?
Going through another quarter-life crisis right now. Not entirely sure what to do at the moment. Is that interesting enough?

• So Sad
I want HGH and MK-677

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and bishōnenmaxxer
I do. I watch mostly horror movies though.. send me your profile in PMs, I’ll follow you.

I don't have my own yet....

I've only gotten into films very, very recently through a friend. Send me yours in PM and I'll take a look.

Merry Christmas!

There is something quite hilarious about you watching Christmas movies in your country, given the snow (or lack thereof).
There isn't, I never saw snow in my life, it's one of the dreams I hope to accomplish :lul:

• Love it
There isn't, I never saw snow in my life, it's one of the dreams I hope to accomplish :lul:
You'd get sick of it when its so cold your car battery doesn't start.

• JFL
Reactions: John Cracovizk and bishōnenmaxxer
Sometimes I envy the positive copers, I'm just too jaded to look forward to anything in life now
It's cope or rope though, right?

I wouldn't really say it's coping or me as I'm generally pretty positive about life. And you can be jaded on things but still be happy. After being jaded, you have to learn to accept this new [blackpilled] reality and live for the good that exists within the bad.

2023 10 14 20 24 17 Weezer Christmas Album 2008 Full Ten Track Album   YouTube  Mozilla

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
It's cope or rope though, right?

I wouldn't really say it's coping or me as I'm generally pretty positive about life. And you can be jaded on things but still be happy. After being jaded, you have to learn to accept this new [blackpilled] reality and live for the good that exists within the bad.

View attachment 2584300
i already accepted it a long time ago..

i already accepted it a long time ago..
Then how can you not look forward to anything in life? Are your circumstances really that screwed?

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Tabula Rasa