The OFFICIAL [Unofficial] Christmas looksmax thread!

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and bishōnenmaxxer
I don't have much of the way of Christmas stories myself ironically, since I was raised Muslim.

Something I do recall is whenever I Christmas film came on, regardless of how religious the themes of the movie were, my parents would shut it off. I have yet to watch a single Christmas movie at my home.

This went as so far as the movie Home Alone not being allow to be played at my house, JFL

View attachment 2584146
same my african ass parents say its satanic pagan

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
i wish i was the greatest

• +1
You'd get sick of it when its so cold your car battery doesn't start.
It has it's up and downs, here is so fucking hot that not even taking my shirt off works sometimes to keep me comfortable

I want a kingdom

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and bigchunguslover
Merry Christmas!

When I was kid and watched those movies, I was soo jealous of the atmosphere: a snowy and cold night

View attachment 2584186

but inside your home? Orange and heating light!

View attachment 2584188

In this dark, cold world, what comfort our heart and souls is the only thing that matter: a good time with people that we love, our family and our friends, wish I could have that one day: feeling cold as fuck, thinking how awful the world is and coming home to be received with good food, good friends and people that I love
Man, you spoke my words. Snowy outside and warm inside, nothing beats that feeling of opposing factors ngl

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
Merry Christmas!

When I was kid and watched those movies, I was soo jealous of the atmosphere: a snowy and cold night

View attachment 2584186

but inside your home? Orange and heating light!

View attachment 2584188

In this dark, cold world, what comfort our heart and souls is the only thing that matter: a good time with people that we love, our family and our friends, wish I could have that one day: feeling cold as fuck, thinking how awful the world is and coming home to be received with good food, good friends and people that I love
Hunanity will take i er the u iverse

• So Sad
Reactions: Infinite
I wish for a better world

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and bishōnenmaxxer

I wish for a better world
I wish for 4 inches of height, and vampire skin.

If there is one wish, it'd be to give me a chance at meeting someone like Casca IRL. I want to earn it, so I'd like the chance to fumble it if I do things wrong. The ease of wishing for love doesn't match the thrill of being given the chance to chase it.

casca berserk drawn by zetman92  351da09c0a8e501d9dec7d8d05ccfb78

Maybe ill take myself out for some nice dinner at a steakhouse this year.
all you can eat buffet off the za?

Havent celebrated christmas whatsoever last 3 years 😢
That is the point of this thread :.D

His parents don't know much about me and have never seen me before but they're expecting a BBC
Wait, they haven't seen you yet 😲

You're luck is beyond insane, I feel like 99% of the time given your... everything really, you would be forced to elope with some low class subhuman, miracles like that gotta make you feel jolly. Not an insult, I think you realize how crazy your circumstances are as well.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 21345

If there is one wish, it'd be to give me a chance at meeting someone like Casca IRL. I want to earn it, so I'd like the chance to fumble it if I do things wrong. The ease of wishing for love doesn't match the thrill of being given the chance to chase it.

Wait, they haven't seen you yet 😲

You're luck is beyond insane, I feel like 99% of the time given your... everything really, you would be forced to elope with some low class subhuman, miracles like that gotta make you feel jolly. Not an insult, I think you realize how crazy your circumstances are as well.

Lmao brutal but true. I think I'm good at making the best of shitty genes/scenarios

• +1
Lmao brutal but true. I think I'm good at making the best of shitty genes/scenarios
Do you have any stories? You we're raised Islamic as well so I'd guess no.

What about wishes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Christmas sucks I wish to be chad

Everything feels great if you are Chad

• So Sad

Great Song a desperate soul send me on discord, years ago. Met him in some League of legends game where I was jestermaxxing in all-chat.

We exchanged a massive amount of music. Good memories. Great song.
idk, I just want to mog

I won some clothing-brand promotion a few months ago worth 70 euros, and bought a high-quality turtle-neck sweater with it.

was 70 euros.
JFL at how people can spend 70 euros on this shit :lul:

I will wear that, put on some mogger Versace Eros scent I bought when I was scentmaxxing 3 years ago, leather boots with lifts, and go to a quality steak-house.

Order a 100 dollar meal+drinks for myself there, mog hard (hopefully), and go home.

My evening will be ruined if there's some 5+ PSL dude there when I am there. But hopefully this is not the case.

Will make a topic if a waitress or customer gives me ioi's.
I wish we were all living together in Incelistan tbh. I hate normal life/society. Would prefer to only interact with the based people from this forum like you.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Great Song a desperate soul send me on discord, years ago. Met him in some League of legends game where I was jestermaxxing in all-chat.

We exchanged a massive amount of music. Good memories. Great song.
Reminds me of the very first internet friend I ever made. He was jestermaxxing in the text chat of a tf2 lobby. I remember it vividly, being Harvest during the summertime. He also exchanged plenty of music with me. Funnily enough, it was some Jewish dude who got me, a Black dude, into rap music. There is a joke there somewhere.

I quite like the Asuka verison @dimorphism

idk, I just want to mog
He just like me fr

Good luck on that. If you're spending all that cash, it's best to drop your inhib levels to nothing and make the absolute best of it.
I wish we were all living together in Incelistan tbh. I hate normal life/society. Would prefer to only interact with the based people from this forum like you.
I disagree actually. There are for sure some interesting users here no doubt, but I think it's fair to say a good chunk of people are really uninteresting. The way I act/talk IRL is essentially the same as I am on the forum, but I'm really just a failed normie. My only real distinction is effortposting a bit more, but for the most part I've lived a typical failed normie life.

@Xangsane "If I was living in Incelistan, what would the users do to me?"

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and dimorphism

There's someone out there for all of us (hopefully)

• +1
811915d84763790687c16f67e3be69a9
B8f15144208f67be292560b7cfbed35b ChristmasSpirits CookieGift 2000x

Ideal Aesthetic, im spending Christmas with my mom and her boyfriend this year plus song ill be blasting

• Love it
Not really stories but I wish for my investments to pay off soon so I can hardmaxx
Are you getting anything besides rhino?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
I wish I became a chad like these niggas

• +1
Are you getting anything besides rhino?
Probably nothing invasive.

Maybe korean V line, something for my forehead but I likely won't get more than 2 invasive procedures

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
I disagree actually. There are for sure some interesting users here no doubt, but I think it's fair to say a good chunk of people are really uninteresting. The way I act/talk IRL is essentially the same as I am on the forum, but I'm really just a failed normie. My only real distinction is effortposting a bit more, but for the most part I've lived a typical failed normie life.

@Xangsane "If I was living in Incelistan, what would the users do to me?"
Yeah I can agree with this.

You and I could even be class-mates or dorm-mates, acquaintances, and you would never know I post on this forum or have these thoughts.
I keep all that shit secret, I don't talk about any of this shit IRL ever.

Meeting up IRL would probably mostly be awkward as we aren't socially calibrated to this type of interaction.

I hope to create a new-world society on antarctica one day in my life. We'll see

• Love it
Probably nothing invasive.

Maybe korean V line, something for my forehead but I likely won't get more than 2 invasive procedures
Get it from my King Dr.Sunil Richardson

Havent celebrated christmas whatsoever last 3 years 😢

Maybe ill take myself out for some nice dinner at a steakhouse this year.
steak is good
get faded

On the second day of christmas my true love sent to me two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree

• Love it
On the second day of christmas my true love sent to me two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree
On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

3 inches of height, 2 turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Ricky212
@enchanted_elixir @TRUE_CEL @0hMan @Emeraldglass
Pin this thread

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and bishōnenmaxxer
bumpo sexo

Thread theme:

December has arrived .org, what are you doing rotting on here? You should be cheermaxxing and gleecelling right now.
Don't have much better to do but make a generic Christmas thread.

Christmas stories, gifts given/taken, Christmas wishes, and things of that nature should be posted ITT.

Merry Christmas!

@dimorphism @John Cracovizk @MoggerGaston @Aloha @Witheredly90 @Skywalker @NumbThePain @positivecoper

View attachment 2583970

so cute and lovely
Merry Christmas to you bro :Comfy:

• Love it
I wish to become bruce wayne (biggest mogger OAT)

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Skywalker
I haven’t celebrated Christmas in 17 years

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
Thread theme:

December has arrived .org, what are you doing rotting on here? You should be cheermaxxing and gleecelling right now.
Don't have much better to do but make a generic Christmas thread.

Christmas stories, gifts given/taken, Christmas wishes, and things of that nature should be posted ITT.

Merry Christmas!

@dimorphism @John Cracovizk @MoggerGaston @Aloha @Witheredly90 @Skywalker @NumbThePain @positivecoper

View attachment 2583970

Santa, give me a virgin jb busty swedish stacy dressed in Christmas themed bikini who will suck my cock for Christmas, thank you

• Love it
Reactions: TheMaxxer333