The older we get the less dopamine we secrete, the less exciting life is.

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Gold
The older I get the more I stop caring about my aspirations and goals. There is no dopamine secretion towards them. That is the path to hell. I don't know how to reignite my passion for life. When I was a teen I had hopes for the future, and excited to work towards it. Now? Nothing. @Amnesia is an example of this. How do you cope with pleasureless existence bros?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jockey67, Imretarded?, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Better, I have a low threshold.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and ivan.kuk
exercising daily helps with that, i've been exercising regularly for the past week and my mood improved signficantly im giganarcy rn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Imretarded? and ivan.kuk
exercising daily helps with that, i've been exercising regularly for the past week and my mood improved signficantly im giganarcy rn
excercise is all it took for you? must be nice.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
excercise is all it took for you? must be nice.
luckly yes, but as I said exercising helps

it might not be a fix to everyone's mood but statistically the vast majority of people benefit from it. in my case as I was being a sedentary kuk it had a nice impact on my mood

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Imretarded?
luckly yes, but as I said exercising helps

it might not be a fix to everyone's mood but statistically the vast majority of people benefit from it
You weren't suffering from the same malaise as me then. I work out.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
makes sense

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
make revenge your goal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Latinolooksmaxxer and ivan.kuk
Yeah by about 25 I feel like I’ve “done it all” and everything was dull going forward. My emotions kinda just got more stale and it’s rare for me to feel even angry or whatever like when I was a teen. Maybe hopping on TRT would invigorate me more

@forevergymcelling im curious what your thoughts are about this topic

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, ivan.kuk and truthhurts
That is why you need to do drugs.

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Imretarded?
Yeah by about 25 I feel like I’ve “done it all” and everything was dull going forward. My emotions kinda just got more stale and it’s rare for me to feel even angry or whatever like when I was a teen. Maybe hopping on TRT would invigorate me more

@forevergymcelling im curious what your thoughts are about this topic
I would be volcel if I could get that childlike state back. The bible says to enter heaven we have to become like children again. Idk what to do anymore.

that's the universe telling you to seek more extreme highs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back