the older you get, the more schizo you get, cuz everything changes all the time

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
like just recently i was convinced i never approach foids

and now i feel better when i think i should approach my oneitis, just wrote her now

what the fuck is this? even contradictory things come all the time to me

its as if you have no free will, right

also i used to be convinced making money is impossible

then one day this month i came up with the notion, the the worse u feel trying to make money or focusing on money, the better u will feel later even if u dont end up making money and borderline exploit, which says if u feel bad, focus on money since that also makes u feel bad and is hereby a countercounter. so focusing on money also makes u feel good or bad, which makes u feel better later, so both cases are good. now u might think why make money then? well cuz i think with money you can shut down any bad feelings, this might not even be true in the end, but i have reason to believe it, it will have to try find out

i think foids have that even more extreme since they are more feelings based, like one day they would fuck with you, the other day they dont give a fuck about you

its like the system is trying to prevent a status quo right

i know i cannot be fully understood but i assure you i understand the things i write, i kinda post for myself. make out of it what u want.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, try2beme, Deleted member 72072 and 3 others
since foids are even more emotional, controlled by emotions, it makes sense to approach the same foid multiple times, since she one day would fuck you, the other not. also i had a feeling that i would fuck even psl2 cunts, so it reassured me that foids would also fuck psl2 males.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and PseudoMaxxer
@LancasteR
@deadstock
@Veganist
@Abhorrence

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Veganist
you gotta accept that u will become more and more schizo over the years, since u will feel like doing things u havent done in the past, and they will be contradictory

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Esteban1997, Deleted member 72072 and 1 other person
trust me, im 34yo and the smartest man in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072, Abhorrence and deadstock
also the higher IQ you are, the more schizo u will get, over the years, act contradictory and change all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and Abhorrence
@ambi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
You will get more bipolar, borderline and schizo

• +1
You're losing your mind. You need help.

op: i talked to a girl today do i have schizophrenia

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
  • +1
Like i Said: foids are even more bipolar, schizo and borderline than me its normal.

• +1
Can confirm. I'm getting more schizo and bipolar by the day and i haven't even reached my prime yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, !MagicMan777, Deleted member 72072 and 2 others
Up
Good thread filled with wisdom

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, fuse, _MVP_ and 2 others
you gotta accept that u will become more and more schizo over the years, since u will feel like doing things u havent done in the past, and they will be contradictory
this is so true actually. When i was younger i used to say i will never drink, then years after suddenly i wanted and started drinking. Then i said but i will never do drugs - ended up wanting to do them.
We constantly change in unexpected ways

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and _MVP_
like just recently i was convinced i never approach foids

and now i feel better when i think i should approach my oneitis, just wrote her now

what the fuck is this? even contradictory things come all the time to me

its as if you have no free will, right

also i used to be convinced making money is impossible

then one day this month i came up with the notion, the the worse u feel trying to make money or focusing on money, the better u will feel later even if u dont end up making money and borderline exploit, which says if u feel bad, focus on money since that also makes u feel bad and is hereby a countercounter. so focusing on money also makes u feel good or bad, which makes u feel better later, so both cases are good. now u might think why make money then? well cuz i think with money you can shut down any bad feelings, this might not even be true in the end, but i have reason to believe it, it will have to try find out

i think foids have that even more extreme since they are more feelings based, like one day they would fuck with you, the other day they dont give a fuck about you

its like the system is trying to prevent a status quo right

i know i cannot be fully understood but i assure you i understand the things i write, i kinda post for myself. make out of it what u want.

Another wisdom by the smartest user here :feelsez:

Ur too high iq to be understood @_MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back